xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
YungOdo

Do You Ever Skip Class?

No, I havnt ever skipped class. I dunno why, Im just a bit of a Nerd :oOne time me and my friends 'Kinda' skipped class. We had been eating our recess behind one of the buildings and we were talking, then I looked around the corner and said, 'Where the heck is everyone?'. Turned out, the bell had gone a good five minutes earlier and we had been blabbering during the begining of our Drama Lesson. LOL. Not really the true skipping, but skippng all the same :D♥Evo

I don't usually skip because the school has a new way of detecting truant students. The send a peice of paper to all the teachers and it says which students missed a period(s) the day before and you won't be admitted to class. They send you to the office to get an Admit Slip and you can't get one without a note from home or they talk directly to your parents. I would be screwed if my parents caught me skipping :P I always go to a different lunch for 10 minutes by saying I need to go to the washroom :P

Skipping lesons is dumb to be honest. Your only missing out on learning. But i'd rather people who don't want to learn leave the class then make noise within the class. Man, I hate school :P.

I don't think I've ever skipped class. I go to a public high school which gives me a whole bunch of opportunities to skip, but I just don't. There was this one time that I ditched class early toward the beginning of my freshmen year. The teacher got all mad and wrote me up for defiance. That was a really bad experience. My tip to anyone who does skip class is - If you're going to ditch class, don't ditch in the middle of it. LOL I never found a good reason to ditch class. The high school is providing me with an education so I might as well take it. And the worse part about not showing up is making up all that work that you missed.

I have only skipped part of a class, the part where the teacher walks around and checks your homework. As I did not complete my homework I asked the teacher if I could go to the Bathroom. She agreed and I walked out of the classroom with a very smug look on my face. I tried that trick another day but she asked "Can I see your homework before you go to the bathroom"? Then another trick came to mind...But my homework is in my bag Miss!....She let me get it but I just went to the Bathroom for a good 15 minutes ;)

You will find from a parents prospective that they are paying top dollar (which they would rather spend on something else) for you to be learning to become a highly intellectual individual so you can succeed in the workforce. Generally if most parents found out these situations were occurring they wouldn't be too happy.

I skipped fake classes like gym...in middle school my friends and I hated when we did track in gym because it was really competitive and we were really slow and didn't care, so we came up with an entire plan of how we could miss the week's worth of gym but not look suspicious.In college I actually cared about the classes I was taking and didn't skip them, except once or twice when I didn't get to sleep until like 5 AM and would have had to wake up an hour later for chem.

No.I would never skip class.Education is a great part of my life as i have virtually no social life...I also intend to get a good degree, so i would not want to miss out, on what could be a vital class in my education.

Skipping class

Do You Ever Skip Class?

Replying to saadatabubakr

You can look forward to a wonderful life sweeping floors in some dirty factory for minimum wage. How glorious, how cool can you get! The rich don't get richer, they get smarter. The poor just stay dumb, and as time passes they seem even dumber. Dumb people can't earn or make a great living. Some do drugs, but that involves guns and jail which is a wonderful prospect. I have no respect for people who throw their lives away.

-reply by drwhite

Oh my gosh, there have been so many times that I just wanted to skip my classes! Like gym or math or science, which all happen to be my least favorite classes ever. I've never actually skipped, but I've definitely wanted to or seriously thought about it. If I forgot about an assignment or had a big test and wasn't prepared, then I'd fake being sick or pretend like I had a really bad headache. In Spanish class, right before really big presentations, I've wanted to stay home because I wasn't ready to present. I actually may have skipped Spanish once or twice.

hell yeah when i was a freshman i hate some of my teacher and my science class and woodshop class because i had this mean teacher. this guy need to take a chill pill. he would get like so inpatient when people talk in his class