xisto Community
ravi

How many of you are using Adsense at ur site? Post Comments

Did not try it yet cause i don't have a site, but from what i've seen i think that adsence will be one of my first choices when i have a web page. It's by google so no scam there but i am unsure about the conversion rate. I will see if it does not work i'll try something else which i trust less but with bigger conversion rates.

Just Wanted to know.. how many people are using it and have they recieved any payments. Do they easily approve your account ?

Dear I have heard a lot about it and what it to add to my site also. And sure about the payment as my friends have received their payments in time obviously they enquire in full about your personal details. But heard it positive about them.

lol... Google? a scam? dude, you've got to be kidding me... many people use and depend on Google Adsense and similar programs, a lot of sites and professional businesses use Google AdSense. And what? they never make payments? get real...For one, a big company like google scamming people? Not gonna happenSecond, Never making payments? Dude, I dont even think you've actually used the program.And last but not least, people make hundreds of dollars worth of money every month just because of ad clicks. Google has a good pay rate.To get back on topic though, I've never used Google AdSense yet, although when i'm looking for a program like this, I will definately be using it.

I actually thought about putting it on my site, it looked like it could really generate some money. Then i found out that google has to take you tax id or ssn for their records. I really didn't feel comfortable with that, so i deleted my adsense account. are you required to report adsense revenue on your taxes?

Well I don't have it but I'm planning to implement in the near future, after I get a domain xD. I heared from a friend that they really pay and they pay pretty good unlike other advertising companies. Still waiting.

I'm using Google Adsense, even though for the last year I don't do much with it and it doesn't get my lots of revenue, as I don't have a working normal site anymore, but I get a ~dollar a month now when I last time logged in to check, the bad thing with it is that you get checks, with which I can't do a lot in my country, to get money from a check I need to pay so much taxes for foreign bank transfers to my country banks and some taxes for my bank.. that more than 65% goes for Taxes, so from 100$ you get only ~45$ and dollars isn't worth so much as it used to so it also sucks. I really swear a lot about that when I first understood it so I quit with using it, it's better to work a regular job and get much more money, or at least Adsense money/revenue could be put to Paypal or something like that, I like Kontera as they offer transferring of the revenue to my Paypal account.I bet it's much better to be an American citizen and have a bank account locally to use Adsense or maybe even live in UK? ;]

Edited by Quatrux (see edit history)

I'm using adsense and many other CPM/CPC networks on my multiple sites. I have found that adsense text ads make more money than image ads. Never tested their feed ads so it's high time to test it but don't want to annoy feed readers so will think on it.Adsense mobile ads and search ads pay is very less. and now that they've discontinued referral program, chances of earning money from it is less. Images ads of 468x60 and 300x225 performs very well. I wish they can come up with 125x125 banner, as it is less annoying to visitors and pays high revenue on CPM. So at the end, Adsense is highest payee than any other networks.

I only use AdBrite since I'm not allowed to enter correct details online. Adsense by Google is not the type of ads for me. I am better off with AdBrite as I can manage my ads easy.

Just Wanted to know.. how many people are using it and have they recieved any payments.

My classmate uses adsense in his/her website. As far as I know, he/she did receive some earnings. So far, I do not have information whether he/she cashed out the earnings into hard cash or in his/her bank account, or it is just electronic cash.

But google does give you a figure of the earning.
Edited by cyber_electrons (see edit history)

What I don't like is that sometimes Google just ends the account for somebody because of not obeying TOS, I know that it's bad to do something against the TOS, but my problem is that: that account got some clicking, showed google ads and Google got paid/profit for those and didn't pay the end user showing them, not all the clicks usually are against the TOS, but they seem to be very serious about it and I doubt people using Adwords are getting any compensations for that, Google just gets all that and if lets say somebody had 64$ on they Google Adsense account and got banned, the money just vanish, don't they? :DI read lots of topics especially in the days I was using it much more, that people get refused after some time or gets banned and etc. It's a pity if you worked hard for those ~95$ and did something in the end and got removed.. :D

They say Google has a new rule. They say that Google now only accepts websites with their own domain name. When you got accepted with your own domain name when you applied, you can now add other websites with subdomains.Is this true? Maybe that's why some of you can't get verified. I had just read this information on a blog. I still need to check on this.

I am on adsense and the monthly payout is real pathetic, like $1-1.50? But it is fine with me. When I started putting it in, I am not expecting it to put food on the table. All I am aiming for is to cover the cost of hosting.For the records, I have uses others like kontera and adbrite.

i use google adsense and i think its cool........just check it out........http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
we are using...............