xisto Community
ravi

How many of you are using Adsense at ur site? Post Comments

I used to use Google Ad sense in my old site, their pay rate is really good.However it's been about two years since then so I don't really know if they still pay that good...Also they are very professional when it comes to payments, you get it in no time at all.If you compare it to other sites that give you payments, Google Ad sense is by far the best.

I used to use Google Ad sense in my old site, their pay rate is really good.However it's been about two years since then so I don't really know if they still pay that good...
Also they are very professional when it comes to payments, you get it in no time at all.
If you compare it to other sites that give you payments, Google Ad sense is by far the best.

Lately I've been hearing the opposite....People are getting fed up with Google and either banning people for no reason or flat out not paying.

The worst part about Adsense is they ban with *any* click fraud whether you know about it or not. Some user on your site can screw you over out of anger.

Google adsense is doing for me. Adbrite is good as well,but very few advertisers are registered with them. if you arent accepted to adsense then adbrite,yahoo publisher ndtwork will work fine for you. Chitika isnt worth to pick up, instead try widgetbucks.alternate ad-networks are adify,sidebarads and adpinion.

does it really work?

Hey admin u indian too?
Btw: I got banned so i will not use it anymore , i founded another site that pay with paypal .... if any one want to know more just pm me! :):P

I am using Adsense at my website, but not receiving much revenue. I guess this is due to very low prices from local advertisers. Though on a English based site, you can earn really good money. I find it extremely difficult to get revenue from my website. And you must be very careful because your Adsense Account can be disabled.

I am using ADSense too and i like it ,i dont recieve so much revenue but its OK. And i am happy with ADSense , i have 2 sites one English and one Albanian but in the English site the earnings are better ,so its good to have an english site when you want to earn with ADSense

Hi!I used Google AdSense a while back on my blog, which got me about 5-600 unique visitors a day. As I rarely got any clicks, the payout from GoogleAds was really low so I stopped using it after a while.Also, you might have your Google AdSense account terminated if a user repeatedly clicks on your ads. Xisto had the issue a couple of times in the past. You can read about it in the thread about the Xisto story.Regards,Nitin Reddy

Just Wanted to know.. how many people are using it and have they recieved any payments. Do they easily approve your account ?

Many of my frends used adsense an i do use the same in my blogspot.
Adsense is really a nice way of earning amount.
Only thing is one has to be very careful about what to do and what not to do.
adsense has a very powerful tracking tool which can identify even the slightest mistakes,
like clicking on our own add.
Yes, payments come out as cheques at your door steps,
approving account is all fine provided we do it legally.

been using it for about 6 months now, and wow am I rich too. .26 cents ha ha ha. But honestly I think it is a good thing because now a days every penny counts. just wish people would not be so scared to click ad's from even google. with all the spy ware that is on the net. I really can not blame them though.

I am using it and got thousands of impression in few days but I dont understand they only give pennies for few click among alot of impression, how people earn in this way? I mean i got 11000 impression and only 2 dollar what the hell :P. do you know other company that offer more money :P

my site does but took me a lot of time to get approved i have to fully optimised my site and get pr now my blog is a pr1 blog but they are so strict about popups so you better take good care about purchasing a third party to promote your site