xisto Community
ravi

How many of you are using Adsense at ur site? Post Comments

I used it with a website I use to have and in 3 days made $14.  Not bad seeing as how I was out and didn't do jack to earn it the hard way.

What topic of your site is? I have more or less 0.07$/per click.

Tried it once after my friends told me it was a cool thing and could earn me a lot of money.COuldnt implement it correctly on my site so i quit. Will choose the best colors for my text then put it again this week.

I use Google Adsense :P It's got a decent payout rate and it's reliable (meaning i trust google more than some of the other pay per click programs). My account was approved pretty quick and i like how the ads are customizable so they fit into your site better.

I used Google Adsense at one time for my site, but it was more of a guild website than anything(We had ~150 people visiting daily, but it was the same ones..). Never got any clicks on any ads, so made like 1 cent over a 5 day period, lol.So really, how much you make will depend on how many people are visiting, how many actually click on your links, etc.

I hate GoogleAdsense, I never click on the ads so I wouldn't think that anyone else would... Try ads that look neater, try selling the web space directly to the Advertiser, you will make more money :P

I hate GoogleAdsense, I never click on the ads so I wouldn't think that anyone else would... Try ads that look neater, try selling the web space directly to the Advertiser, you will make more money :P

I aggre with triplebtalk

I use AdSense for three month but no earning, finally I switched to other.

For those of you who aren't using Adsense, and are using others, would any of you recommend a CPM one instead?For example, with almost 5k hits on my site in a month, I'm lucky to get one click,lol. But CPM would pay regardless.

I've been using Adsense for a year now, unfortunately, I haven't yet reach the minimum payout of $100. But still, I am using this system to generate at least a little cents from my site than nothing.

I've been using Adsense for a year now, unfortunately, I haven't yet reach the minimum payout of $100. But still, I am using this system to generate at least a little cents from my site than nothing.

What's your average monthly earnings, and how many unique visitors or total visits a month do you get on average?

And does Adsense pay on CPM if you get almost no clicks, or will they just flat out kick you out of the system for that?

Well it's definately not a scam, lol..

Been using Adsense for quite some time now and never had any problems with it. I trust Google more to deliver than some of the other ad networks I've tried and tested and they generally pay out more than their competitors. You have to reach $100 to get a cheque which is probably the only disadvantage over sites that let you cash out after $20-50 etc.

And does Adsense pay on CPM if you get almost no clicks, or will they just flat out kick you out of the system for that?

Not sure how the CPM works but I had my account inactive and no ads on any sites (because I'd deleted them all :P ) for a good 6 months or so and when I returned my account was still there with the money I'd earnt still sitting there. If Google determine the clicks you're sending to the advertisers aren't value for them, or you're getting very few you end up on something called "Smart Pricing" which see's the value of your clicks drop a fair bit (which can be a bit of a bummer) but I've never heard of somebody being kicked off of Adsense because they're not sending much traffic through, it just means it'll take longer to accumulate that 100 bucks.

It's best to toy around with your ad placement and the different banner sizes if you find you've got a low ratio of clicks in comparison to visitors. Making the ad "blend" into your site using the colour schemes or placing banners near the top of the page can turn a low earning page into a more profitable one too, but it really depends on your site and the best way to work it out is to experiment.

As for the people who click their own links, I really wouldn't recommend it :P . With the amount of money involved on a mass-scale I imagine their anti-fraud system is alot more in-depth than just checking the I.P, even if you're on a dynamic address and it'll only end with them suspending your account.