xisto Community
ravi

How many of you are using Adsense at ur site? Post Comments

CSA'm not clicking so we do not work with it now for $ 100 will kill the job much better is a programming or design to work with him this from google but I remain in the plan and I began with the CSA but a plan</span>

I have tried for months to get Adsense to approve my application but they have not done anything yet. Seriously, I applied to the all the way back in September. At this point I dont know if I should reapply or just stop worrying about it. The site and blog I have get basically no traffic as it is, besides, I barely have the time to update and maintain them.

When I was using adsense I did fairly well. Between September of 2005 and August of 2007, I made a total of: 1731.28. It's a pretty decent amount of money for a small hobby website. As long as you can get a decent amount of traffic to your website, adsense is fairly profitable. They show good advertisements that are usually related to the content. I never had to deal with any trouble or hassle from them at all. It took a couple of days to get my website approved.

Hi,Guest_rohit_* I don't know why you would say google adsense is biggest scam. I totally think so. As far as I know, most of personal websites/blogers masters use adsense for earning. I have used it before and the paypal is nice. Maybe you just got less earning from adsense or you have never tried it.

Ok , let's speak a little about adsense!!I was dealing with adsense from 2006 to 2008 , yes i was making good money at that time , but they did closed my account and cancel my checks for no reason at all!! they said that i was generating bad clicks*a sort of click exchange or something* but i don't , i tried to talk with them but they didn't understood , and they won't , once your account is flagged , your eranings are lost * they said they'll return my earnings to the advertisers ; oh yeah they will i trust them !!*.Now i'm using my brother's account on some of my websites , but i'm being very carefull about logs and bot clickers!Good luck using adsense

You're misunderstanding. Google does return money back to advertisers. I opened adwords campaign for client and that allowed me to bid on keyword. I got few hits and google detected those as bad clicks and for that got my money back. If you want to experiment this you can add invitation code that google is sending to analytics users these days. so you can get that code and paste it payment settings and get over 50$ of adwords for free. try bidding on keywords in adwords and then see if anyone makes invalid click you'll get your money back.

I've been using adsense for more than 2 years now and I get AT MOST $10/month which is really low. But it does pay for the site's hosting...it still is small though compared to some people earning at least 100 per month.To increase earnings, I've tried different ad placements and all the necessary actions recommended by high-earners. but the key to earning more with adsense isn't ad placement but quality content and traffic. I'm still trying to get more traffic..hopefully I'll earn $50/month.I figured that surfers are now better oriented with online advertising..Before, more people might mistake an Ad as a "real link" but now, they'll easily figure out which is which.well..maybe..

Well , you are spaking about the primer problem linekill , ad clicking!!Who's clicking your ads?Why visitors are clicking your ads, or not?Why is my site generating a thousand views per day and no clicks?these are some questions , you , I and everyone should ask to him self , and try to figure it out.*First of all : you must know who's clicking your ads ; it may be a friend who want to help you ,you GF who wont you to have some cash to invite her out , or a visitor who is interested by the link on the website you are advertising in your ads!*the why visitors are clicking your ads , or not clicking them ?well here we have got too many answers for one qestion , it may be because of the disposition of your ads on the website ,*too many ads , or popup ads and site under , actually i don't like websites with such a number of ads!* , or it can be because of the nature of your visitors , soo if you are running a website that interests webmasters , then you will have a quality relevant ads with a good cash returning!* , or it can be because of the content of your website , then if you offer good content ,prople will click on your ads just for clicking them*a sort of donation :angel: = i do click on people's ads if i like the content :P* and if your content sucks ; i suggest you not to put ads till you ameliorate that content.*why my site is generating a thousand views per day and no clicks ? Huh , now you have two choices ;----1:Try to target other areas , means if your visitors came from china , then clicks they generates are useless , and try to target people from USA , australia , canada or the UK , they will generate you more ca$h for the same views and clicks !Good luck using you ads

Edited by nirvaman (see edit history)