xisto Community
OpaQue

Free Domain Name Free Domain for Life.

That's really great! IMPRESSIVE! I was wondering yesterday why Xisto doesn't offer free domain names for credits (since I'm new to the forum and haven't checked everything on it yet) and well, today while I was browsing through the forum, I saw this topic :P I could proudly say now that Xisto is the best free webhost I've seen so far... and I am sure that it will get better and better day by day... keep it up guys, you're doing a great job :D

Now, this is wat i am talking about. I can actually get a free .com domain name frm T17. thats really kool. I am gonna start collecting my hosting credits now and keeping it tight with my posts.

I hadn't seen this. Looks like a great offer, although a bit risky because it's still in beta and if you want your website to be solid and keep your domain... but is really generous. I already have a domain but it is a great initiative I would try if I weren't so far from 280 credits. :XD: Xisto always surprises me, best free hosting site ever.

Alsome shouldn't take that long to get that far, but I have a question does this apply to Xisto too? This really surprising, because this is such a great deal,and Xisto is like the best hosting I have seen even better than dome of the paid hosting sites, this is like beyond of what I could imagine thanks Xisto!

I am so very happy that I found this site when I did a google search for hosting websites and such. Because me being an artist I will be sticking with you all here at Xisto. I find this very easy to maintain and am just very excited on getting started for my website.Amy

This is great, although I already have a domain name im using. They're not too expensive. But somewhere, about 60 days ago, I got 60 hosting credits. So i didnt have to post for about 50 days(Thats how i know how long ago it was). So this is the first time I've been posting in 60 days. I was going to let my account get suspended, but I decided its worth it to keep it going. I dont know how i got 60 free hosting credits, but thanks!

Wow,i never really thought there were sites likes this,i really like this special offer,250 posts is not considered much,considering i post mostly in mobile section which is my best area.Anyway,thank you guys for these great services :-)

Looks like a pretty cool offer. Its always geat to be able to find free top level domains. I have seen a few websites that give them out for free, but you have to complete offers to get them money through their different ads. So I filled out a lot of surveys. ha haAnyways, looks cool. I might have to work my way up there

OMG! That is the most unbelievable offer I could ever imegine. I heard that the quality of service here is much higher than on many other ones, but I didn't expect it to be that high:) *went saving more credits*

Wow,thats cool offer.

But i would like to know one thing about this hosting service. http://wayinfotech.com/ this site offers free domain+ hosting at just 25$ or indian ruppes 950./- This is really a scam or something,its way to cheap & many popular sites are hosted on their servers.im not promoting or spamming im curious about the service as it allows unlimited data transfer & 250mb disk space at the cost of just 25$.How they afford it?Please i want to know how they afford bandwidth?