xisto Community
OpaQue

Free Domain Name Free Domain for Life.

Yes 250 credits but it is quite hard to get if you are hosted because you lose 1 credit a day! So i guess we all should get posting if we want a free domain! Or Else just buy one but i prefer to get a free one!

Sure the best things in life are free and this is a free domain ^_^

Good Luck!

Actually I think It's 1 credit per hour, or 1 credit each 10 minutes. :D That's totally not awesome! I'd rather keep posting then lose more and more credits each hour, but with school and stuff....that's not going to happen.

I wish I had 330.10 hosting credits. :D I could get my domain then. :lol:

-Sky

How does the new credit system affect the whole "Free Domain Name"-thingy? Thought I would take it here instead of in the other thread.

How does the new credit system affect the whole "Free Domain Name"-thingy? Thought I would take it here instead of in the other thread.

I'm not sure but I would imagine that this deal will no longer be needed because with the new credit version 3 you can get a yourdomain.tdl by using your earnings that you receive when your myCents get converted. Since Xisto - Support counts it as real cash you can buy anything they sell so you no longer need this deal to get a free domain name.

Running With Scissors is correct that this is deal is pretty much obsolete now under the new credit system, but if you haven't transfered to the new system yet and have the 250 hosting credits needed then you might still be able to get that free domain. However, your better off getting a "free" domain through the new credit system since you can get it along with the hosting package at the same time without having to go through the process that was described i nthe first post.

If the "Free Domain Name" offer is still running with the new Credit system, then I should be able to get one right? I just haven't been very active lately because I now have a Counter-Strike: Source server for my clan etc, plus thinking about College every Wednesday, plus building my site, plus helping to fix my MSN contacts computer issues etc. I don't know where all my time has gone. It's some how disappeared into no where or something.To be honest I may need to be more active on here again, but I have problems with my CS:S server...every time when I am on, when others join it crashes. I can only have 2 players and It is a 20 slot server, 100 tick. It's stupid...I hope CS.com support can reinstall my server for me whilst I am at school today. :)-Sky

If the "Free Domain Name" offer is still running with the new Credit system, then I should be able to get one right?-Sky

As long as you have enough myCent to pay for it using you Xisto - Support account. With this new credit system you can buy anything that Xisto - Support allows you to buy and they allow you to buy domain names. So provided you have enough myCent converted into earnings on xisto yes you should still be able to get a domain name just in a different way.

Since the introduction of Credit System V3, we are no longer purchasing free domain names with our hosting credits.

Instead, myCENT can purchase free domain name and it's easier than ever! All you have to do is contribute to our forum with quality posts and earn myCENT towards free domain name.

For more information, please read Free Domain Name for updated information and discussion.

This topic is closed.