xisto Community
OpaQue

Free Domain Name Free Domain for Life.

Waw i will try to reach 280 Thank u man very much

When you get a Domain, What does that Include? What are some of the things you get? Do you get a Ad Free Website....Hopefully you'll be able to generate money for your website by using Adsense or Adbrite.

When you get a Domain, What does that Include? What are some of the things you get? Do you get a Ad Free Website....Hopefully you'll be able to generate money for your website by using Adsense or Adbrite.

This offer is only available to the members who have got their hosting, so first gather 30 credits and get a hosting and then make up 280 credits for the domain.
Now when you get both of them you have TOTAL control of your web-site. Many features most free hosts don't offer like PHP, MySQL, Fantastico and many more and yeah, you can use AdBrite and AdSense if you want and there will be no ads placed by Xisto on your web-site, but you can add a button if you want to support and spread this great hosting service.

For more information, contact the admins of the mods... :)

I just thought of a uber idea for a third hosting package which basically includes the domain and the regular hosting package and so if you are a non hosted member and have like hundreds of credits built up, you can use them for that and not let them go to waste.@sylenzednuke non hosted members cannot transfer credits to anyone and admin's won't save them for you either. Of course thanks to your post it gave me the above idea to do so, but hopefully the credit script can get altered so that just only 10 or 30 credits get taken instead of all of them **hint hint**.

This seems really intresting! Lol I wanna get 280 credits now!! Sounds fun! Its a .com domain right? That makes it even better. Theres not just a certain ammount of people that get this? or any time limit is there? But it does seem very intresting...

Edited by nol (see edit history)

this just gave me a great reasn to post my 5+ part tut. i already posted 1, but im gonna make the rest of it in word or something and transfer it over. what do w get for bandwidth and space and such. i couldnt find it on the website.

Notice from velma:
Double posting thus your posts have been combined

what do w get for bandwidth and space and such. i couldnt find it on the website.

The bandwidth is whatever your Trap 17 hosting plan comes with. You will need to gather 10 or 30 credits for hosting first, get approved and sign up for hosting, and then you can start saving credits for the domain. Edited by michaelper22 (see edit history)

what do w get for bandwidth and space and such. i couldnt find it on the website.

Everyone with a brain knows that domains are just to point to your website, bw has nothing to do with your domain. AT ALL. Domains are like http://www.namehere.com/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t or something like that, your hosting plan doesn't usually have anything to do with your domain. You can buy your own domain and use it with Xisto.com account that you have.

well, i guess thats alright then, ill just do this till my business starts making enough money then ill go for a reseller plan at ComputerHost and go from there.

I got a couple of credits.. say somebody is hosted, and has 280 credits, can they get a domain, but for their friend that is hosted.. like.. two people..,, billy and james (just made that up) so billy and james are hosted with a Xisto subdomain, and billy gets 280 credits, and gets a domain, can he make that domain for james' host? or is it only for your host...

Edited by Tramposch (see edit history)

I got a couple of credits..
say somebody is hosted, and has 280 credits, can they get a domain, but for their friend that is hosted.. like.. two people..,, billy and james (just made that up) so billy and james are hosted with a Xisto subdomain, and billy gets 280 credits, and gets a domain, can he make that domain for james' host? or is it only for your host...

Hey, you don't have to answer that anymore, i pmed Buffalo help, anyway i don't think any of you were going to answer it ^^,

I reall think this is a great idea that can really promote posting in Xisto, but i don't get how you do it, i mean, don't you loose a lot of money every year? because you are like.. giving away soomany subdomains, i-i really think you guys are great