xisto Community
lihuyt

Are Girls Prettier Without Makeup? Vote & Say You Thoughts

It really depend on how the girl look like.Else I really think a girl is beautiful without make up. But sometime it help her being even more beautiful if she has the right touch of make up.Some girls doesn't really know how to use make up to their advantage so instead of making themselves prettier they just make themselves look uglier. They just really need to know how to use it to.But yeah. To me I like girls when they don't use make up. Except for big important events where everyone have to be dress up and all.To me make up just hide the beauty of a girl, even if some really do look better with make up on. ahhah.

Let's face it, for those of us who have a girlfriend... we think they look beautiful with orwithout make up. If you don't, you better watch yourself :P . But seriously, girls neednot to wear make-up. I believe that wearing make-up promotes the action of obsessingover your self-image. You become so absorbed in how you look, that you forget thatpeople should essentially like you for who you are, and not what you look like. What doyou care if she doesn't like the way you look. If you are an obsessive make-up user,and you go 'cold turkey' and stop using it, and possibly finding yourself in that situation of somebody doesn't like the way you look, you may feel that the ONLY way people willlike you is if you use make up. Thus starts the vicious circle of obsessing over your self-image.

well, some girl look worst in make up (maybe they don't know how to use make up) but usually they look prettier after putting some make up on their face.

A lot of people like to dig out candid shots of celebrities without makeup and laugh at them about it, so you can't really blame girls for lacking confidence in their un-madeup state. Using makeup to cover up flaws like acne and spots is fine, but heavy eye makeup, too much blusher etc is too artificial and should be left off on normal days.

Oh gosh, this question is challenging. Well, through my experience with girls, I'd have to say they do look better without makeup. I mean, why cover your whole face with some stupid makeup when you can show your true face. I know putting on makeup for special occasions, y'know, a dinner party or something, is O.K, but on a daily basis, i find this... Disturbing. Very, very, disturbing.

No matter what the girl looks like, its her personality that counts :Pbut I think that girls look better without makeupAlso, it save time, money, and alot of frustration.(not getting it on right)and might be better for your health.

So, this thread is about woman, and makup. Do woman really need makeup at all? Don't you think they are prettier without? Isn't it better for their skin care to don't use makeup? Here you can say what you think about the need for makeup; the good and the bad.

Personally, I think my girlfriend is beautiful when she does not use makeup, and now, after I have proved it for her with photoproof, she has stopped using makeup, and people just think she is doing a great job, and that her look is so natural, daah. And now she has actually NO acnes, seriously; whell, she is half philipino, but thats not my point. My point is that girls should not stress with makeup, but be beautiful instead, the real way!

I am excited to hear what others think about this topic, so write on! :P

Well if a girl is try gorgeous, she will look beautiful with or without makeup, whether the girl thinks shes pretty enough to not wear makeup thats a whole different story

yes,makeup does screw your face over pretty bad.. i know it clogs your face, & makes it dry/gives you acne or what not, sadly

White girls need makeup. They look scary without it, but beautiful with it. I'm sure there are exceptions. When I say white girls, I mean blondes with pale skin. I think hispanic and asian girls are luckier. Many look great with no makeup, or just eyeliner and a little lipstick.I think some guys are insecure about their girlfriends looking too pretty. That they might get hit on by lots of other guys. Some guys want their girlfriends to look plain so they can't get another guy. Such guys are buttheads and should be dumped.

Some girls really need make up and without it they look terrible. The make up covers there skin color any spot's or anything wrong with there skin. hence making them look wonderful and catching the boys "us" eyes. Some girls can get away without make up. They are naturally beautiful and moisturize and have no spots or anything wrong with there skin.But theres all types of make up these days, sometimes you can;t tell if she is wearing any because it blends in so nicely unless she has used tons of it which makes it blatinley obvious to the people observing her that she has used make up. But girls should be looked on with or without makeup, how you like them through personality etc is up too you.

Do girls look better with makeup?

Are Girls Prettier Without Makeup? Vote & Say You Thoughts

Replying to lihuytI think girls look better with makeup, but you need to be careful of how much you put on. I fyou put too much makeup on then you wind up looking like a clown. Just take into consideration how much you put on.

-reply by Shyanne Mertz

Asian Girls are certainly lovely without makeup. In fact during one of my visits to India, I noticed that there are more girls WITHOUT makeup, rather than with makeup on. Also, I noticed that the people tend to look down on the overly made up girls in real life, while anything goes in movieland.