xisto Community
lihuyt

Are Girls Prettier Without Makeup? Vote & Say You Thoughts

What's really sad is when the rags (tabloids) run photos of celebrities caught without makeup. It bothers me because most of the photos are taken of celebrities who are on their way to grab a loaf of bread or something. It's not like the rags are taking pics of bare-faced women who are on their way to the Oscars or something like that. Who cares what the celebrity is or isn't wearing on her days off? She's a human being just like the rest of us. Sometimes she does not need or want makeup. It's not a big deal.Society puts far too much emphasis on outer beauty. A little makeup is fine. It can enhance features and make women feel pretty. But we're obsessed with looking perfect. It's so stupid and shallow, but society is only getting worse about it.

Many women try too hard when it comes to their makeup. I tell my girlfriend that she looks pretty even without and it isn't a big deal to me. She enjoys wearing it though (in small amounts..) to enhance some of her features. If a girl can wear a small amount and make certain facial features stand out that she is particualarly proud of then I dont see the harm of a litlte makeup. Not that she needs it, but it makes her feel better about herself so cool with me.

Well, I think that it is a very good question, because it is hard to answer it! The first thing is that it is hard to say and give a good argument about beauty, as this is a completely individual thing! One girl might look great to someone and totally unattractive to someone else!As for the make-up....it sure does remove certain things on skin that in our culture doesn't look great or better we think they look bad...but on the other hand - true beauty of every girl and here sexyness is inside her - in her look, in her eyes if you know what i mean...At the end I can say that this question is unaswerable, because we are talking from inside of the box (our culture)...In Baroque fat was beautiful!!!!! THINK ABOUT ITBest whishes

To be honest, its stupid. Girls care what guys think, yet when you tell them their opinion, they talk to other girls. Like lets say I tell a girl I don't like her with her makeup. She comes the next day without it, now just because girls say she looks ugly without it, they change it! Even though their doing it for the guys...Doesn't make any sense. At least most girls around here do that, i don't know about anywhere else. It's really funny though. Anyways, it really depends on the girl like most people have said. Most really don't look as good with makeup.

It all depends on the woman and situation. Some women have great natural beauty and don't need to wear any if much at all, some woman have slight skin problems and use make up to cover it up. Do women need makeup? No.Are they prettier? Half the time. Younger women tend to go overboard and put too much on, so their face looks all cake-ish, I hate that and would prefer them to just wear none at all than cake it on.IMO a little goes a long way and I have no problem with a tiny bit of make up but I don't like it when women wear too much! IMO it shouldn't be noticeable. Fortunately for me, my girlfriend rarely wares make up and if she does it is just eye liner or something little.And it's annoying seeing college soft ball players wearing make up during a game, seriously. What the hell? Why would they make their students wear make up when they're participating in a sporting event? Whats up with that? Do they have to please men while they're on the field, they can't look sweaty and real? What - the ?

Edited by Smack (see edit history)

personally id preffer no make up .. just natural beauty is the best choice they could make. Ive seen women pile the make up on and some look good others look like there out for halloween. But also ive had esperiences where i was out with a woman with toons of make up woke up the next day had no make up on and I was like geez total differnt person... so i think the make up takes away just a bit.. instead of it actually adding it on

personally i think girls look far better in natural skin rather than putting all those artificial chemical stuffs on their face. it is very bad of the face to put those chemical things. skin on the face is a very delicate thing. so all the girls out there... please stop using make-up's!!

Wow i 90% disagree with the general vote. I think girls look amazing with a bit of make up. Obviously some go over board, and some dont use enough, but I believe a most girls look so sexy with make up on. Provided some girls have natural beauty, of course, most girls look prettier with make up. I'd say; how much is the only variable.My girlfriend doesn't put on to much, couldn't tell you the names or anything or what she does put on, but whatever.

I hardly ever wear makeup because I've got better things to waste my money on and I'd rather sleep in the extra 20 minutes than bother with a blowdrier and foundation. But I do try to pretty myself up for special occasions, which does include fixing my hair and makeup. Makeup is meant to enhance your beauty, not cover it up. The problem is that most women don't know how to put on makeup or they get stuff that doesn't fit their features or skin type. They wear foundation that's a lighter or darker shade or they apply bright lipstick on already full lips or they use a pink-based powder when they've got olive-toned skin. The best makeup artists know how to make it look like you're not wearing any makeup at all, which, of course, seems silly. If it doesn't look like you're wearing any makeup, why would you put it on in the first place? As Velma mentioned, first you have to hide any blemishes and imperfections. Then you accentuate your natural features, whether it's making your eyes look bigger and brighter or making your lips full and luscious. If you want people to focus on your eyes, go for a lighter, more natural blush and lipstick. If you want them to focus on your lips, then tone down the eyes and just use eye shadow and mascara but skip the liner. Most women accentuate everything so they end up looking like clowns.I'm sure that most of you would think differently if every woman had a competent makeup artist every morning, but we don't. Should you men love us any more or less because of the amount of makeup we wear? Definitely not. Prettiness is only skin deep, but beauty comes from the soul.

It really depends on the girl and her boyfriend but I would want my girlfriend to put make up to increase her self-image and to complement her looks rather than to put excessive make up to spoil her image. Some girls really have a 360 change after some simple make up while others have that natural beauty that make them look beautiful with little or no makeup. So are girls prettier without makeup? What do u think?

In 99.99% of the cases girls look better with makeup. Yeah it's the truth! Saying that a girl without makeup looks better then one with makeup (properly done) is like saying that it is not important if you win the contest, but the fact that you participate. But girls should be proud when using makeup, because if they can't (/forget/etc) use makeup they really look ugly. I guess it has to do with the first impression. If you first see her with makeup and then without makeup you will surely be disappointed. The other way is the best way to go, because if you consider her beautiful without the makeup she will look even better with makeup. But makeup properly done.For example when I had my graduation prom all the girls looked very hot (couldn't even believe my own eyes so hot some of them looked). Even the ones that where considered "less pretty". Makeup can perform huge miracles! But don't get fooled; whats underneath the makeup is important!