xisto Community
lihuyt

Are Girls Prettier Without Makeup? Vote & Say You Thoughts

Leading QuestionAre Girls Prettier Without Makeup? Vote & Say You Thoughts

Girls look better with makeup on, period. That is why virtually 100% of every super-model, actress, or newsreporter wears it. Heck, even the male sportcasters on Monday night football do. Makeup when applied properly allows people to obtain a higher level of physical beauty. These delusional guys that repeat the "my girlfriend looks better without it". That's great that you are blinded by her inner beauty, but that is also why your girlfriend will never grace the cover or MAXIM, women's health, GQ,  be on the local news, or any TV or print for that matter. 

-reply by sloan1919

Girls with a little make up aren't bad... It isn't necessary but it's nice to have a little on I think it just brings a little more attention to them if they manage to highlights their eyes and lips but that's just my opinion... Heavy makeup is a major turnoff... Moderate to light makeup like a foundation+ lipstick+ eyeliner is ok :/ anymore and it's kinda gross :/

-reply by KentaTakashi

I am a girl and i feel make - up when required to work is fine but to limits it should not be over. And besides we are created beautiful, we just need to believe it and understand it. No one is born ugly. Every human being has something unique about him/her. Because when you don't apply make up on a daily basis you are not bound to it or conscious about not putting make up. Because make up though it enhances one's beauty but it also has a lot of side effects also. And with girls specially the more she is natural the better it becomes.

I will also say that it depends upon the girls. Even though, I would say anything applied lighter is always safe and descend. The actual beauty starts from within, all other extra applications are only little enhancement. Any girl who has clarity in her mind and relaxed within always look pretty, no matter how her feature looks like and it also depends upon her food habits. Any girl who takes a balanced diet, will have a natural glow in her skin. And of course I go with Velma that girls who are very young have no necessity for the makeups and by doing so, they are accelerating the quick aging processes.

Personally, I don't like wearing make up. I feel kinda awkward when I use them or maybe I'm just not used in applying them. For me, having no make up reveals the girl's true beauty. I like the 'real' beauty not that one with 'add-on'. Well yeah, light make up is okay. It serves as a little enhancement and some look really good on them. But, there are also some who apply much make up that it doesn't look good on them anymore. It's like they are hiding their face behind that make up and I don't like that. It's best to let others to see the real you. :)

Make up to some extent can beautify a person.But over makeup may also tend towards making a girl look uglier even though she bears beauty of her own.The basic problem with too much of makeup is that it disrupts the natural look and tries to put in something artificial.Again beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.If the person in front of you likes you to be in truly original then makeup won't do its job of impressing in that case.But makeup if done with a little bit of sense and taking care of the fact that it doesn't become excessive then definitely makeup helps in enhancing beauty.But one thing we must not forget that makeup hasn't got that power to put in something what it is really not there.It can only enhance what it is originally there.For instance if a person is gifted with big and beautiful eyes then applying a little of eyeliner and eye shadow and all of those stuffs can make it look prettier but excessism in that can lead to make the eyes look like that of a witch.A proper sense of makeup is also necessary.A few tips like if someone's complexion is little bit darker then applying oil to the hair and making it look black as much as possible will make her look a little prettier as compared to when her hair is dull looking.

Im not really a make up person although i have worn eye liner mascarer lip stick when i was younger and i might where it now if i went somewhere really special.My opinion is make up doesnt make a person prettier because you are what you are and no amount of make up wether it be a lot or less does not make a difference.And people who apply their make up thick looks awful and it is like they are trying to hide behind something.Another thing i find make up expensive for what it is.

What I feel about applying make up is that it should be resorted to when you either want to conceal some thing that you don't want to be shown on your face or you wish to flaunt highlighting some feature on your face. There is no harm in opting for make up when you think that a certain feature on your face, if looks prominent than it really is will add to your overall personality.As a corporate trainer,I had to wear make up occasionally, day make up mostly, and trust me I did receive a lot of compliments, not on how I looked, but for the way I could make out the type of my skin and go for the most suitable kind of make up....yes, that does make a difference,it is advisable to be careful while choosing your make up, the skin type, the occasion,the time of the day and even the time of the year---all have to be taken into account. Going overboard,without doubt can ruin your efforts,so the best way to go is to dress in a sober manner.