xisto Community
lihuyt

Are Girls Prettier Without Makeup? Vote & Say You Thoughts

I dunno it really depends on the girl, Some have acne and whatever and want to cover it up. If make up is done right then she will look amazing, Better then she can al natural. But I dont think in the least bit its needed, My girl is beautiful to me either way, I like it when she doesnt have make up on but it makes them feel better about themselves when they think they are pretty. So its kinda a self esteem thing.

I couldn't agree more! That is the absoulte truth!!! But oh God when we don't do it right, we look like tramps!

I just started high school and was also known in grade school as the short skinny blond girl who never ever wore makeup. Now, I just apply some eyeshadow and a touch of mascara (I have long eyelashes without it). I find that it makes my eyes look a little bigger, and it takes me two minutes. So now I am the short skinny blond girl who wears a teensy bit of makeup. Its all up to the girl who puts it on, but for me using eyeliner and bronzer and all that other stuff is WAY out of my league. :unsure:

Well, i personally don't use alot of make up, only mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss. But i do see alot of girls who wear so much foundation and stuff that you can scrape it off with a spoon! yuck!Girls these days are under the false notion that they need pounds of makeup to look like celebrities...

I think it is better when a girl does not have any makeup the natural look is better but there is a girl who puts makeup all over her face and one day when she did not have her makeup on we thought that we had a new student cause her face is usallay swimming in makeup now she always has to wear makeup and now that it is hot her makeup is well it looks goo :)

in my opinion, depends on the girl in question. my wife look very well with strong colored lipsticks as well as without it. on the other hand, i know women that should never wear makeup. every case is a case...

Hey,

It is like some of the members said, lot of the girls are getting quite superficial due to many reasons. Nowadays we see so many shows where they show you how easy it is to look like a celebrity. huh? They are actually advertising their products but This is their easy way to look like celebrities Or also a reason why girls look scary with make up or look like they have drowned in it :

First they wash the face for cleanliness

Then they put on the concealer to hide the blemishes or something I think

Then they put on foundation to smoothen the texture of the skin

Then they put on bronzer for that sexy look

Then comes the rouge if necessary or they skip this

Then the fake eyelashes and mascara and eye liner and eye shadow

Last but not least the lips, lip liner, lip balm, lipstick and then gloss

The methods are nice but unfortunately if the girl does not do these steps neatly then they look very plastic and fake for then anybody can see that they are bathing in make up.

It really depends on the girl. But like when they take off the makeup some of them look like they're monsters. haha. No offense really. I think they should be natural as possible. No make up. If you do maybe minimal. If I had a girl I wouldn't want her to put on a lot of makeup. And I'd tell her the same cheesy line "you pretty without makeup."

I think, as others have stated it depends on the girl. I think that make up, when used right is good for enhancing certain features of a persons face. But I don't get the whole layering make up thing, and i hate when people put TOO much face cover up on, to cover up pimples/acne, maybe because acne doesn't bother me, but i rather see acne then crusted over make up covering up acne, besides- let your face breath! I also hate when people have too thick of eyeliner. But i guess to answer the original question, i think all girls look better with make up, (even if its just a little, that is all natural looking and just makes the girl look more defined in the face) but i think that some girls, look decent enough with out it.

some girls look better with make up, some look better without.....but also depends on how they apply the makeup, whether its done nicely or not. putting on makeup for special occasions is alright i guess, and for jobs too. but i don't see why makeup should be used more often than that, isn't it expensive? ^^" and most girls look quite alright without makeup =) personally, i prefer natural beauty :)

Many women try too hard when it comes to their makeup. I tell my girlfriend that she looks pretty even without and it isn't a big deal to me. She enjoys wearing it though (in small amounts..) to enhance some of her features. If a girl can wear a small amount and make certain facial features stand out that she is particualarly proud of then I dont see the harm of a litlte makeup. Not that she needs it, but it makes her feel better about herself so cool with me.

I dunno, I think some people look a little better with makeup, but I don't really know if it's worth it. Most of the girls I hang around don't use or don't need makeup, and I think natural beauty is a lot more appealing. Then again, I think real beauty is in someone's personality. I can't stand "beautiful" people who have no personality or are totally self-absorbed. Sickening.

i believe that girls look better without the makeup, for me, im they type of guy that like the more natural girls, not the ones that are not so natural, but honestly, ive seen girls before that i didnt like at all(with makeup on) and then i see that same girl without it, and i start to get interested, besides, make up makes girl's skin age much faster, so i wouldnt recommend it to any girl, but anyways its up to the girls, not up to us.

To be honest this was a tough call. It's really dependent on the person. Not everyone looks good without any makeup at all and sometimes girls adding just a little bit can dramatically change how they look. Some girls are prettier without makeup........some aren't. Certain girls can just wake up and be attractive while others need a little lipstick or eyeliner to add to their look.But this is also a matter of personal opinion. Different people find different things attractive. What I may think looks good could be weird in anothers eyes lol. It is like that old saying , "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". It's up to you to decide what determines attractiveness.

it depends on the girl...some girls at my school are amazing without makeup, but with makeup they look bad. and vice-versa. and sometimes its bad all around or good all around, just depends on the girl.