xisto Community
OpaQue

Qupis : Free Hosting With Php, Mysql, Cpanel. (one Line Text Ad At Bottom) a member of Xisto

Hello Members,

We are proud to introduce a new member to Xisto group of sites.

Qupis : Free Web Hosting

150 MB space, 5000 MB Bandwidth, php, mysql, CPanel (Latest). Emails, FTP, Addon domains, Parked Domains etc.

Qupis.

Feel free to add your reviews and comments about it.

Edited by moderator (see edit history)

good luck OpaQue :Di was the first to know :D,i'll look if i can find some more bugs on your site, but it looks quite good :Pyour old friend

notice the member numbers? :D i'm third oldest in Xisto membership next to opaque and wassie (as far as i know, who is still active), and third to know this new venture. :P coincidence? back for good, wassie? welcome back!and more options for those looking for web hosting out there, opaque. let's keep them all in the family of xisto. :D

Sounds like a good idea, a sort of comprimise between t17.COM and t17.NET, as im already hosted i dont think ill personally use it but ill be reccomending it to everyone and anyone who even speaks about websites :P Hopefully it can live up the its partner's reputations.

Hello Members,

We are proud to introduce a new member to Xisto group of sites.

Qupis : Free Web Hosting

150 MB space, 5000 MB Bandwidth, php, mysql, CPanel (Latest). Emails, FTP, Addon domains, Parked Domains etc.

Qupis.

Feel free to add your reviews and comments about it.

-Xisto Management

so.. how do we get those free host ? and how is the TOS ?

actually. I'm a bit confused.. how can you made that kind of offer ?? I mean.. that's a real free hosting and it's features are the same as paid hosting package.. wow..

I revisited the website and see the rules already :P I'm sorry for my last post.. that shows my stupidity.. but I wont erase it to keep seeing it as my self :D

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Wow that is great news, anew addition to the Xisto Network.

I see that the http://www.trap17.net/ is no longer available, why don't you point it to the new Qupis Free Web Hosting Site. So that any users who comes looking for Xisto.net from a search engine or referred by a friend can find this service.

I've an question, what happened to all the Existing users of Xisto.net. Are there account deleted or transferred to this news hosting service.

why don't you point it to the new Qupis Free Web Hosting Site. So that any users who comes looking for Xisto.net from a search engine or referred by a friend can find this service.

It had been made in Xisto dot Net forum (Archive) Since it's Xisto dot NET related topic it's posted under that section. :P

I've an question, what happened to all the Existing users of Xisto.net. Are there account deleted or transferred to this news hosting service.

The free instant hosting accounts of Xisto net have been all purged. The ad banner supported accounts have limited support for your account. This is the major difference between Xisto.com Free Web Hosting, No Ads and of the other.

That would make sense since the accounts have been "purged" might as well point the domain to qupis since the accounts don't exsist.

Qupis i got that just about 2 hours ago and like in the cpanel login it sayslike certificate error and like the url link is redand the ftp isnt working must be broken

Qupis i got that just about 2 hours ago and like in the cpanel login it says

like certificate error and like the url link is red

and the ftp isnt working must be broken

sdteam you are using IE7. This is a new faeture in IE7. If the cetificate of the website dosent match with the url it gives a Certificate Error. You can continue by clicking the, Continue to this website (not recommended). link.

The ftp is not broken, to access ftp use the following URL,  ftp.YOURSITE.qupis.com

replace YOURSITE with your website name

Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)

Qupis is all great and I do really think it works nice.Unfortunately I have terminated my hosting with it due to one or two problems (that may or may not affect quite a few of the users)Trouble is not the ad. But what the ad changes on the page.I was happy with the hosting until I tried to use a blog rss feed through an external site. (feedburner and a couple of others)the ad is put into every file you upload onto the server, and this means it is put into every individual wordpress .php file on there.Including the rss and atom feed pages. This invalidates the file, so when you try to use it through one of the external servers it gives you an error that the feed isn't validated.Also on the blog page, you get 2 copies of the ad, one at the bottom of the blog content and one just blow that under the wordpress logo and copyright information. Also, a third one is added to the most recent activity (permanently) seeing as the script for the ad runs after every modification!Its a shame I had a problem with the wordpress, but a nice hosting site.although a very nice thing is that when you save a file previously uploaded to the qupis server it removes that code that it added and puts the file back as it was..!! :lol::lol: extroadinary.This is a nice service. Enjoy!