xisto Community
OpaQue

Qupis : Free Hosting With Php, Mysql, Cpanel. (one Line Text Ad At Bottom) a member of Xisto

That is great as always OpaQue! I think I am about to make one site there...it is hard to find so little ads on such a reliable company. I do know that it is your philosophy of life that makes all xisto services so great, it is amazing what right thoughts can produce :) Take care guys and I wish you all the best...

sorry i have 1 questionhow much post i must send to Xisto to active my account

Qupis and Xisto have different hosting criteria

Qupis is instant free web hosting with one line ad at the bottom of each page you create
Xisto is free web hosting, no ads with no posting numbers--it is determined by hosting credits. Hosting credits are earned by posting quality post.

For more information, please see Xisto Readme (in my signature or at the top of the shoutbox)

PS please stay within the topic :o

Let's compare the two, shall we...

(Hosting service 1)

Name: Qupis

Webspace available: 150 MB

Bandwidth: 5.00 GB (5120 MB) (Correct me if this is wrong.)

Maximum filesize: -

File limit: -

URL Type: Domain or subdomain

Upload Method: FTP, Browser

Forced ads?: 1 Textlink (3 links), bottom (If no data is given on how many links there are, 3 is assumed.)

Scripting: PHP (Safe Mode Off), Perl, CGI, SSI, FrontPage extensions

Databases: MySQL (10)

Miscellaneous: 31 other features

Penalties: Cobrand of Xisto

Overall score: 1.5925224171354742795565525007858 (100%)

(Hosting service 2)

Xisto's rating is already on a page.

Total score: 2.2051298602281734554654828680459 (100%)

Hey there guys, I've tried to register on Qupis on 25. January, but my package has still the status "pending" and I've heard form other guys their was activated almost instantly. I've also sent an email to the crew of Qupis, but got no reply? Should I open another account or wait, because it looks like nothing is going to move...Thanks for any info..Oh, I almost forgot if any of the admins will take a look there - my domain is markdebeljak.qupis.com!Cheers

Hey there guys, I've tried to register on Qupis on 25. January, but my package has still the status "pending" and I've heard form other guys their was activated almost instantly. I've also sent an email to the crew of Qupis, but got no reply? Should I open another account or wait, because it looks like nothing is going to move...
Thanks for any info..

Oh, I almost forgot if any of the admins will take a look there - my domain is markdebeljak.qupis.com!

Cheers

Maybe it's because you're already hosted here at Xisto? Just my 2 cents.

Maybe it's because you're already hosted here at Xisto? Just my 2 cents.

Yep, I thought of that too, but I guess that was not the case, since my account is activated now and is working fine. Just another sign of how incredibly fast and responsive is the whole crew behind Xisto, qupis, and all other xisto services!

Just keep up this amazingly good work!

Hello heavensounds,I am so sorry that your application took such a long time but the reason was that we were busy weeding out all the bad accounts from Qupis.And OpaQue was updating the website versions so It was recommended that I do not approve any accounts as we did not want any dns issues and so on :o

Would like to request for the free hosting...

Qupis : Free Hosting With Php, Mysql, Cpanel. (one Line Text Ad At Bottom)

I had registered on qupis but its been a long time since the time I had signed up on it... I'm a starting tester of few hosting site. Although I'm registerinhg for the free site, I aim to upgrade and pay for a new hosting type if I find your hosting quite good enough. Haven't test your support service because I know that ive just signed up for the free hosting... Sorry for that one... But I would be grateful if somehow I could try your free hosting. My free address site that had been registered with your free subdomain is "dondeeferry.Qupis.Com"...

Hoping for your considirations,

Dondee Ferry

-reply by Dynamax

Qupis looks good to me, signed up and have my account.
However, my email refuses to work, or sometimes works intermittently.

I have all my settings correct, and my client (Mozilla Thunderbird) is set up correctly, but either mail does not turn up, and both SMTP servers refuse to work.
I also pointed the site to my domain correctly (alanandfrankie.co.cc), and added email addresses, but it REFUSES to work.

I posted the following to Xisto, but have had no joy so far:

Hi,it looks like the SMTP server for my domain is not working.
This is the case for both SSL and normal.
The server in question is mail.alanandfrankie.co.cc.
This is the same name as the POP3 server, receiving works, but sneding keeps giving me "Mail returned to user".

Could you look into that please.
Thanks,
Frankie.

And then a follow-up (update):

A further update: it seems like receiving has stopped working too now, no matter whether i use mail.alanandfrankie.co.cc or mu.xisto.com.
Just in case this might be relevant (I doubt it), my mail client is Mozilla Thunderbird.
Could yo please help me out?

Thanks,
Frankie.

Is there anyone here who might be able to help me out?

Thanks in advance.

hi
i am an indonesian and i have an indonesian website to host (with a "translate-to-english", function if you ask me)
i'm thinking to make an english website with the same content to non-indonesian server only to improve its speed in global, since it seems that indonesian hosting server was not that good to welcome foreigns

i looked at Qupis. and feel like it

but i'm wondering about "By the word "ACTIVE", we mean good websites with content and information."
how'd you say it "ACTIVE" or "NOT ACTIVE"?

Active, i don't know what you don't understand.They say about their accounts on qupis,not that the website is active or it isn't.Their administration/staff need to approve your account and make it active.So you will not get your website after registering as i am informed from reading this and the other one thread.So if your name/lastname or something like that is not good they can make it not active.If they activated your account but you used them for illegal things they can cancel your hosting.