xisto Community
djwarfield

Rap Lyrics

ima gansta guy you know i stay high keep talking that *BLEEP* ima get you in the eye tell yo moma bye so i can get up in them thighs i like the way she ride she can see it in my eyes im done with rap and bithchs no need to hide

IM JAVONNAU *BLEEP*ES IS LAMA'SBETTER RECOGNIZEDIM EAT N PIECES TO THE PIEWHILE IM SINGING YOUR GRANDMOM A LULABYWAIT" WAIT" SHE STARTING TO CRYI GETS DOUGHI AINT GOTTE LIEIM THE BADDEST *BLEEP* THAT IZ FLYDONT WORRY BOUT MEI GOT PRIDEMONEY ON MY MINDTHATS WHAT I WORSHIPTIL THE DAY I "DIE"

Smoking the mota with my homies, touching our cocks like were *BLEEP*ing dirty, sick as beat, cant take the heat, stay out of the kitchen and stop *BLEEP*en.lick my cack, let me touch your rack.Monica Munoz is our hoeshe sucks *BLEEP* like there aint no mo.rapping but my life is wack, i just wanna get some cackall i do is smoke the motadont look at me *BLEEP* im not a jotasitting in this classwanna touch that *bottom*-juju

why you be spitting your lyrics online no one can here your voice man why you be typing and posting this on the internet i wonder if the day will come when you actually have a fan but no not literally fan im talking bout the one you buy for the store but the only thing you can afford is a 99 cent coke so dont choke and fall when you see me coming through the mall with my chain hanging and pants sagging everyone else in here knows my name its em nothing else and no it aint short for eminem im his son so **** you posers

I see yall rappin but that ain't bad,Yall just talkin bout s*** that yall neva had,But any ways i f****d your girl,Thats why your b**** all up in my world,Tempt me, test me, push me, p***ies,Yeah id f*** your mom... twice,She still lookin at my d*** like... nine inches is nice,This ain't 8 mile,I'll unzip my pants... walk for miles,And still all of your mommas smile,Like P.I.M.P. up there thinking he's 50cent,More like 2cent wishin he could suck on this d***,Newbie my a**,I'm I'm still get this paper and stackin ho's like motha f***in white trash,You mom spit wishin she can swallow,I'll still get her digits, fax, and f***book 2marrow,I may be a king,But yo momma yo sista and yo girlfriend,Is suckin on this d*** again,So don't be mad get glad,While I bag your cash in bags like trash,You can be mad while I drive off with your girlfriend...While watchin out the glass,Like damn there goes that a**,Bought her a new out... so she's dressed to kill,While you thinkin is that the bill,Yeah you right thats not a world class a**,S*** I'd have to pass,So we all know yall gay,So I'ma E.N.D. this with a f*** you...day.

Ya aha you know my name is wildcard and you know i go hard,slice ya a** up like a two blade sword,yeah i respect lil wayne but its 6ft 7ft 8ft,down knock you in the jaw make ya head spin around,strong as an ox,slick as a fox,put ya a** out like a lullaby from a music box.Swag so fly liven life high as high as a kite,f*cket im space bound maken heads spin around as i spit these rhymes a lil at a time.ya im like rick ross b*t*h ima boss

Read??up Till a show u how its Done! Lets go. All u prcks are a Spittin image of ur *BLEEP* lyrics intimidation Heavyweight or Banton dont care were ur from ama get u 2 leave ur camps ransom tryna spit??ur lyrics on this forum Yeah!1 minute of??a??stand still moment tick tok tick tok...when hand strikes twelve i arrive 2 ignite to heat up this cold battle flip the switch frm sun rise to when nights nigh ama put the finishin touches on all you white *bottom* trappers.somewhere in this dark place but can still see the writing in those stardom base captivating the World clingin onto its final hinges I Show up .

Tyson tyson watches hot sweaty men wanks over sbs in till 10:00 and his boy friend gt jellos cos he dont get 2 fuk him up the *bottom* then they have a fight alright u can fuk me in the *bottom* 2 night i want a big hole 4 wak a molesmoke a billy sit bak and then have a crack wif u *BLEEP*s use are like flower take 1 puff and ur gorn like chowder more money more power believe more tricks up my sleeve careful u don't sneezeyou gay *BLEEP* kunts think u can rap freely beter not step believe me u people better here me float like a butterfly sting like a bee you dont have a chance when u spit wif me

what you say?didnt here it...cause your swags like the grinch..no spirit!Matter fact just stop.go home, chop chopp!better hurry, cause my styles gettin kinda blurry, mix my vocabulary and and liquor call me Mr. Slurpy!Red, blue, green, or white dont matter who you are..mchammer biggie 2pac your a frickin shining star!high in the sky, like sing it loud, be proud, swing your arms side to side all around!scream it like otis, rewind hold dis! its time for some old *BLEEP*!Bring it back to 1975, when biggie hit it biggie on on his big break in the city!rappin bout life, everysecond almost end up under the knife//this life is cruel, you could end up on the streets so stay in school!this is the end, boom boom bendi will not change my trend..i am me, now lick the envelope and SEND!-DPAC DIPPS

Im new at this 1st oneokay while you kids are all hating. im being me aint no faking, like my boy lupe yeah we skating listing to lyrics and we baking, im just trying to make a name chasing the dream going after fame gota stick at it gota stay in the game white boy rapping allday F*** the fore play bottoms up dont stop till we drop, when i open my mouth and i start to free flow my lyrical content people worship me like a hero. because i dont hate, decimate but you know if we were ever to battle ill dictate your fate im the best damn white boy coming out the 8.Tell me what you think edaviesplatinum at gmail dot com peace.

Energy of motion is Kinetic EnergyThis is dependent on mass and velocityKinetic Energy is real funKinetic energy involves gunsGuns and bullet have velocityBut bullets and guns don’t kill peopleMason kills people with gunsKinetic EnergyKinetic EnergySo you now know a lil bout Kinetic EnergyIt comes in Mechanical, Gravitational,Chemical and Nuclear and ElasticKinetic Energy is the bestI really hope I get it right on my test

yo you best take the time you have and live itbecause if you dont ill bury you beneath itF$%@ your raps they weak s#%@my rap flow is sick you cant compare withi dare you it wont be fair dudeill rap so hard till i scary youB&$#% my flow is unstoppablewhen i come to the micim prepared to fightb&%$# its armagedinyeah im the rapper ofSATANby: az "negro"all the other rappers fadin

bang bang on my door

5 in da mornin whats it for

jumped outa' bed

fell on da floor

ran down da stairs too open da door

opened da door

what do i see

C I D

arrested me for arm robbery

yo mam are ya craziee

i got four kidz upstairs ima' lady

my mam sed dont be a fussy *****

we'll beat the mother*BLEEP*erzz uee big *bottom* WUSSY!!!

guns from reddead redemption 9mil 50 clip extensions *BLEEP* listen im ya dad pay attention.*BLEEP* it iaint running i *BLEEP* ya *BLEEP* now she gunning. if you u hate it rght back still killed this rap