xisto Community
djwarfield

Rap Lyrics

GOING DOWN...Going down the straight and narrow head was sharp and fast as an arrow cruzn the aftermath of a different path did the time with a psychopath done a barrow of marrow did my head and did my back sweated the sh*t of the past sweated my ******* sack rolled a scoob as big as a mast, worked my bones to the bone marrow, gave the dog my bone now im headn home where I belong hangn my head up high in the sky wish to god my bro was here wish to god he didn't die..thinkn of sh*t that gets me down nothing else to do no one else to talk to no one else around not even a sound more ******* sh*t going down in the underground..mother ******* hoes mother ******* bros got my baby got my job got my health gonna work my *bottom* to get my wealth nothing else matters just lying low till im ready to blow just for now im going stealth..don't believe what u see don't believe what u hear cos all the truth is *******here...!!!! Anyone crosses me they're going down u hear???!!!!!!!!

aye *BLEEP*you need a tipfirst clean yourself cause you smell like burnt *BLEEP*i beat you *bottom* till the cops comenahh *BLEEP* that i would only do dat *BLEEP* for funim out - hamza baby show me some love *BLEEP*

back in the days when my mother was poor robin the banks and brakin the lour 1st day at hige school i was xsited came home 2 tell my mom i was delited she paked her bags walked out of the door left my brother on the bathroom floor it was his birtday next week but ill have 2 get him some thing chep but id fort every 1 wald laght at me and call me a freek but *BLEEP* all them lot i got 2 be a man got 2 do what i can i was only 13 an i could get drugs chep i was deling on the street then i robed a bank loids t.s.b came homh 2 see my face on the tv i jumpd in a car faster than a frary putt it in second piking up speed were the dordon crew an well be looking u :D

Let me start up with the old school flowSnap back backpack rat-a-tat goSwagger out the knapsackWho knew I could rap thatTell me where the cash atI tell you where the smash atNumber one hitsI got number one flicksAnd the number one chicksjams like JordanAnd my Tim's like Horton'sAnd my jets all aboardAnd my wheels are like a fortuneAnd it feels like extortionIs it for the fame or for the fortuneLike thisMic thisSo I can recite thisPeople in their basements say I didn't even write thisPeople say I'm white so I couldn't do it like thisChecks like Nike let me give you a goodnight Listen to the bickeringLike picking on a little kidLike taking all his liquorishI hate it when they litteringI'd hate to be illiterateI literally am doing these riddlingCheese like GoudaAnd my soul like BuddhaAnd might go right through yaAnd I'm so much coolerAnd I don't need Luda to know that I'm the rulerAnd I'm so much cooler you should call me Ferris Bueller....

“Deep in my mind”“I felt so blind”“How could mankind”“Make me feel like I have been felt behind”“I see the true”“The blue, I didn’t see coming from you”“About all the things I am going through“You make me feel that I have been left all alone”“What to do?”“Was my major root”“But I left it all to you”“But then I realize that you make me feel like I never existed”“Ma, you must be getting me twisted”“Saying I’m on the street all day getting wasted.”“That’s what they all say when they see their kids getting bad grades.”“And now that’s the way you trying to put it.”“Ma, we don’t lived that way”“At least not everyday”“We only do it when we feel our soul is being eaten away.”

okay theres alot a stuff i never said

but im stuck in the moment

and your gettin way ahead

wanna no what you thinkin

but my ship statarted sinking

drinkin beer

pretty sure i hit a deer

now its clear

u tryed running away

every night and day

so dont lie to me

with your bin ladin tee

later i got to go buy a christmas tree

Yo i guess its my turn time to make this rap burn,

Im hot like a feva cause my name is diva

You be sayin you wont leave me

but who the hell is she

ur a used to be,i said not to

mess wit me and my crew,

we bout to tell about you

and some call me lexi

cause im so damn sexi,you walked by

and you was like yo text me

see my diamand ring ring

you be lookin at my bling bling

I <3 You ALL!!

my rappings like a habit and you know it comes try to step up on my stuff best hop off it like a rabbit flowing like a river *BLEEP* you know I can deliver my words are so deadly like some vodka to a liver you know I make you shiver put on your coat and don't shiver colder than alaska in december when you quivermy rappings like a habit and you know it comes try to step up on my stuff best hop off it like a rabbit flowing like a river *BLEEP* you know I can deliver my words are so deadly like some vodka to a liver you know I make you shiver put on your coat and don't shiver colder than alaska in december when you quiver

Swagg Swagg So offical Its Like A Whistle Im wearing my snapbacks and jordans too And my varsity jacket Woo Hoo Stop Playing and Be real Just Die and be revivied Oh Snap ur Swagg Swagg Is Denied!

Elmos Rap: La La La LA ,La La La LA , elmos rap! La La La LA ,La La La LA , elmos rap! he wrote the lyrics, he wrote the beat. Thats elmos rap!elmo be makin da rhymes more times then the cookie monster eats cookies. Nobody can beat elmo not even in there dreams! even as easy as it seems! im a little red monster with a **** that taunts her ! yea elmo can rap way better than your crap and if bert tries to hurt me ill hoot his little birdie . haha it looks like elmos winning after hitting your head its ringing the fat ladys singing! c'mon kids its time to play im elmo and im here to stay!

Boom Boom i hit the floor like your mom hits my *bottom* on a saturday night. I went there and no i don't care how bad it is, its an affair on your welfare. People calling me a liar but some people just don't got desire so start a fire that can't be put out, and it makes people wanna shout things that makes your ears ring. Your heart stops when you see the cops. I like sacks and ice cold packs.

AAAAAAA... thats beast i am like 12-13 years old and im startin to spit and if u wanna hear some raps then look up Thelilprincess1066 on youtube and twitter is lilprincess1066 and yea i hope u check me out bae

TO ANYBODY WHO WANNA BATTLE ME(:

*BLEEP* *BLEEP* with me are you out your mind. ill kill you in your sleep ya i coming from behind.

listen to my rap trust me its not a trap and if you keep on talking *BLEEP* ill end you with my gat this some mac *BLEEP* dont make me flip the scrept if so i might even *BLEEP* yo *BLEEP* get at me