xisto Community
djwarfield

Rap Lyrics

im gona flip flop drop and dont stop rappin with the beats i know r so hot..i got a thing wid da bling and it comin to me so nek hit da streets wid dem hap hazard feats. here is were im knew but ill be makin a few. so i get tired of words coz now i hav nothing words for you.haha :D

i like trenders young and hot, never hear short say baby why not. Im sir short im so down ,m.c rapper from the Oakland town . you better get up short raps a song it really aint short its much too long, cause i dont stop once i start. short rap whats that ,short rap is art

U guys should spend more time learning how to rhyme cause i can hear this stuff for a dime, now let a master show you he knows that he can blow you back to your mamma's hairy a$$, if people see you they would not want to be you 'cause they got a clue that ur face is covered with poo, now go home and cry till you die by easting too much pie, when you tried to apply for Yale they sent a rejected letter in the mail, wow thts such a fail, you know why cause ur soo pale, cause every boy put for their sex as female wow try a fuk** bakin sale..word

Nicole's Rap- Leggo :lol:

This kid is straight nonsense

Niqqah movin side to side trying to jump a fence

You dnt pull clips you dnt drop clips

Go home nd play with your dog skips

Your rap aint far

Niqqah dreamin about a wanna be star

Tiger Woods aint a player

He Just Being A Hater

This Rap Aint Over

Its on the front of a magezine Cover

Rip Whintey Huston A.K.A The Best For Sure

Fans Will Miss Nd Love Her

Nicki Minaj Juss A Lil Kim Wanna Be

I Kno Why She Made That Song Save Me

Lil Wayne ''The King Of Rap''

Lil Wayne ''The King Of SAP''

Bust-A-Rhyme suppose to be the fastest rapper

He Licking A CANDY Wrapper

Facebook,Twitter,OoVoo

Which One Of Yall Smell Like DooDoo :lol:

Shouts Out To BLIND FURY

He Has The Best Jewerly

I Think This Is It

IM ABOUT TO QUIT

Comment On Facebook Page My Name Is Nicole SwaqqTeam Graham :wub:

:rolleyes:

uh these haters cant catch me im to freelet these ni99as no dat dey dont know meif u wanna catch me ima let u know im inda streets i bring da heat to da streetsdats y da police stay after me i dontcare wat da next ni99as gotta say aboutme my daddy always told me give yabest and dats wat im doin killin yallni99as da best wit da rhymes yall ni99asnever felt da heat so how yall gon sayyall hot yall ni99as needa stop lyin to yallselves cuz yall not get like me and ill show yallhow to tie knots i call big shot ill show yall howto ball when yall call big shot fo now im outcall me da O.G cuz im bein me DONE ;)

i cant fight i just wanna keep it tight so i dont have to shine the light, on you to prove yo the fakeass hipster listenin and dissinan callin us a bunch a f*ggots you a maggot keep yo sh*t and can it we cant stand it.im from the 303 and you see me spittin like m to the c and i cant help but seein the rhymes enjoyin the times and smokin every dime

i majored in astrolagy you cant touch all of methis sh*t is crazy no one can faze thee ill count to three and your suckin D*ck at the highest degreeall of you hardcore rapper cliques aint nothin but a bunch of lemonade mixive been spittin since the 6th grade walkin on the seventh crusade my lyrics are as explosive as a hand granademix it up keep it confusing ozzing and brusing and snoozing and overusing the ryhmes well at least five timeskeep it dope keep it real or are ya ears sealed cause you cant comprehend the words im spittin well have a seat and listen as i paint a vision of two cars havin a collision and one blows up as the other goes corrupt did i mess you vision up?got a pen then copy it down over an over again till you dont gotta right it neva again then hid in a den deadanything else ya wanna know about how i spit mad flows and smoke that endo like a pro wanna hita bowl and lose controll maybe eat 30 hamburger rollsim high as a kite and i fell quite right cause its a human right to kick it outa site over all the nightthis is the first it went unrehersed i think i might be cursed im feelin the worst bout to come and it aint gunna be like speramint gum but i aint that dumb so give me a beat reinforse the concreate cause all the women street gunna be all over me

k listen im rough trigga the mc of rap musicyou give me a beat and a mic and ill abuse itright now this is coming from my headive been rapping for 3 hard long years ill lay you in your bedto the point where you will stop *BLEEP*ing breathingfrom all my mind blowing lryics you will be reciving*BLEEP* man ive been doing this so long call this checkingsyall suck ive made this little tiny rap in only 40 *BLEEP*ing secounds....

every tyme i be like bye haters it make meh on that haterade im hot *BLEEP* i need a gatorade im coolin hoes blowing meh up yea im on it.yea *BLEEP*es come up get done up hoes call meh te baby weezy call meh wezzy lade

ive got the system with all the bassspeakers blastin' right in your faceim gonna put you back in your placeso you can live your life at your own pacecause im goin to fast for youspittin on this mic is al ill ever dothere would be no me without my crewim like that sayingout with the old and in with the new

*BLEEP*s getting slurpeesBetter hope you don't get herpesThey be coming like you ain't even seen themSo ya better cuff yo chick before she feens himI ain't got much to say now But peace out homie I'll be coming in the next round.

shyt nikkah u aint got da thangcuz wen u get it i got it all ova da gmema swagg is da beast ma style is da keyim strollin n money so dnt luk at men if u mess wit her its both of us u fuk witso dnt be tlkn shyt if u cnt bak up a bytchhattrz keep on hattin aint got no room n hereits pakd up wit *BLEEP*es who aint got no lfe 2 sparepshh yall no dat im riteno 1 shud correct me ill post up a fiteBy: Krazie A!

5 foot 10 brown hair brown eyes,might as well go buy a pistol, Just to see you cry,From the start you be shakin,Quakin on yo feat,im a monsta in this sequel,your a ***** in a seat, Now don't hate because your wrong, Hate because im right,I only rap in song, And im rapin while im white,So let's take this mic, and give it to a monkey, cause the *BLEEP* you be spraying,Be sounding kinda funky,Don't wanna leave now, but my time is through, You hear the crowd roarin, They cheer for me not you

my name raprulei got the rulelooking so trueno lie no flufor me the sky is bluefor you it might be bullyeah i am coolgot the toolsto hell you foolsi rule and rockhaterz go suckto hell wif what you saying cos all smells f""kpack you in bucklike slaves in truckGod bless me thatz why i shineaint got no luck

The weed is rolled , the drink is cold to you its new "to me its old" start smoking , start roaching get the spliff on gotta start smokiiinn , Gotta go with the flow times up *B*itch* get on ur knees and suck my *D*ck*! This aint a game or if it was ud be in pain after we'd playe'd the game ye bet u thought id lost the game nahhh mate becuase your the one on the floor in pain :3 :D