xisto Community
djwarfield

Rap Lyrics

Listen all your *BLEEP* sounds wet,Id prefer the sound of snapin yur neck,*BLEEP* take it easy,*BLEEP* take it slow,Ya'll tryna play a game that ya'll dont know,i can tell ya'll dont know how to bust a flow,stand back lemme me show you how i roll,lemme show you how it goes,lemme show u how we do it pon road,My *BLEEP*s never role aloneand i aint talkin about havin company ;)now do u see?listen up carefullymeet ma lil frend 9got my name engraved on it,he can make a *BLEEP* sit,perminantly,dnt be scared tho,he does say hello,but after that u gotta go,depends on the situation tho,

i was lonely in may homewashing dishes all day longtime was passing in my headeverything was turning redi was thinking in my phonethat was ringing like a *BLEEP*so i picked it up and it was JASON!!SO **** MY BIG ****!! *bottom*****

Yah wack yah prob wrote dis downI freestyle quiet an make no soundsI had a dog tuk him to the poundMy lyfe sux but im holdin my head up highPeople lying to my face and thighsI jus need my head and dont need weedCuz im headed to the top bouta succeedI need parents for them to feedCuz today came in inspectorAnd soon for my kids ima be a protectorFreestylin is not bout writin lyrics on the wall My height is almost 6 ft tall Im abouta go play basketballAnd later go wit my gurl to the mallIm sayin dis rite out the domeI jus need a snapback dont need no comeCuz im the bestYah needa take a restNuthn compares to my swag or my flowWen life brings me down no emotions i shoCuz im a kingBet yah got all dese lyrics from bing>LiL MaN< im only 14 im iigh

someone write a rap on my friend who eats *bottom* and has a lazy eye and he also gets with ugly *BLEEP*es and use the motto as the instrumental

Making major changes to the life im living

Thought i was living right found out there was something missing

Im guessing this vision of college life anf free tuition

Is really beneficialto be over supervison

Am i a christian or do i juss sit and listen

To my parents and pastor and make a good impression

Praying for friends, I recommend that i come out of pretending that everything is splendid

people dont understand why im spittin,no words outta my mouth your already sh****ni doe MC for free, so bust me your moneyim form uk doe and the UICu carnt talk, u aint even left the country.........................

I really knew you were a joke

Espically when I seen you git on dat stage an choke.

You need to step up... Bring all ya game,

Bc im tired of all these *BLEEP*s on my white a** tryin to git some fame..

An boy u just keep rappin and ill keep slappn ya *BLEEP* a** down

You aint got nothing... You embarass this town!!

So im gettin tired hearin ya s**t

Bc all you doin is makin me sick...

Ill rhyme these last two lines *BLEEP*a!!

Nah homie you think u can rap bc u gotta di**

Well nope... your just makin me sick:D

~Kailee;D

my on the spot rap :Pima sit you in a chair,make you tear at your hair,while you listen to my lyrical miracles that i got at hand,i dont think you understand im the king of rap,and im sick of hearing your c**pyour just a sad c**t dopped up on crack,waiting to be sat,your a *BLEEP*ing cat,standing up living large is where its at..

back at da tymswen i always use to see ur facelove was d ony wordso u cant replaceur eyes met my eyewe made love at first dayschoolish kind of lovelike a dove, i must saynow once we grewu got matured by ur thoughtspeople admiring your beautywe always do foughti got love in mah mindice in mah veinsblood running to mah heartsaying i luv you till todayu switch da loveand u had to ditchu replace me wid a nigaalike u were big switchcud'nt even test youcoz u was always baharur loyalty proved wronglike emotional atyaacharu live next doorso i zoom on the bikethinkin dat u wont see menor even in my sitei feel ur presenceby seeing ur picsother gurls aroud mebt u were mah best chick........yeah...i flow so lovenot always like u thinkim da real thugda indian rapper wen i sing!!!!!!!!!!!yaeeeeeeeeeeeg thugs baby

These raps yal post r on some same shyt i readbut yet you sayin the same ish that he saidniqqaz say females cnt battlebut when we hit staqe we make dat ish rattleim unpredictable my lyrics are undiscoveredcus my identity is worth more than u can count n numbazfresh to hit the charts i throw dartsdraw back n watch yal try to startstart spitting sh** yal call rapwheres the truth to yal stories brinqn ol skool backalot of stuff yal speak is to diss one anuthawhen i rap my lyrics flow and my money speaks numbazmy lips dont speak i write what i feelim one of kind niqqas knw tha dealu put cha self out tha females so lowbring ya self up let these niqqas knwwe not here to be knockd rocked or kickdwe n this with u to keep it real and liveall the games n VA make me sick tu my ishTha fakesz nd broads nd gangstaz relli need to quitRap Is about Life not this bullsh*t games we seebring the real rapperz back my niqqaz Tupac nd Biqqie.!-MzUnBeatable

majored in astronomy and blast of like nasa dorun and i will capture u and disapear magicalmy army on that tactical cush and perp compatableon any street or avenue i drop right in that parashootmy swag on obselute my diamond look like passion fruitexcuse me while i pass the fruit blast or shoot or smash the cutegirl standin next to me i think i got the recipeinconclusion yo girl check the phone she keep on texting memarvelous sims

Yo, all you rappersyou need to step up your gamebecause your lyrics are lackinand i'm findin them lameand china's the nameyeah a female rapperwith lyrical composurewhich is hard to come afteryou'll see when it's overi'm fresh to deathraw as meatthe way i grillyou can't competecall me buffetverses i eatcall me firei'm hot when i speaki spit so hardare you surprisedim not like themno compromisefacebook.com/m.s.f.studioslike us and click the link called "bandpage" on the left handd side ;)please and thank you!

Yo,yall have elementary stuff,while yall still rappin like a duck,My flow is better than yours stop rapping until yo lyrics be torn,Im the king of yo momma,while your at school learning how i killed Osama.Yo shyts weak,like lesbians tryin to learn how to kiss on cheeks,chop off a birds beak,ima fkin kill u u creep,stop rhymin your hurting my ears,sike,stfu until ima make yo eyes havin tears,Lookin at u your afraid,ima take 2 bladez stab them in your eyes until your in the floor saying plz dont kill me my birthday on July,Who gives a fk,ima kill yo talkin as mouth like a duck,Look, your johnny test u aint the best u suck at havin sex,U fked Kanye West,Im out i dont wanna make u cry but hey all the shyt u said are fkin lies

i make u eat a biscut like u starvinu talkin all that *BLEEP* u spitin garbageu want too beef with me u aint nothing but a b***hswallow yo spit make u eat bacon bitsi got a full clip in i got proofsmell yoself bro u smell like weiners juice

Never gonna change till the day I dieur body lookin when I walk by
no ones the same when ya bring the fame
ur body lookin fo someone to blame
invest in a gat just to keep these bitc*es tame

I require more than bein hard
dress in the right attire aint no need fo' a body gaurd
I listen to people but the aint listen back
address the press by startin a attack
im back fo the first time
ya aint hear me for' must be a crime
workin 9 to 5 and 5 to 9
know this shi* so much I could go in blind
battle ten of ya bitc*es and come out just fine

*Rewind*

so many peeps wanna battle me
but I know its me ya envy
Eyes so glossy from me bein bossy
never cross me and this could be friendly
but as soon as ya get cocky its goin bloody like i said g
principal of the matter is ya aint got what it takes
bein sensible, take the ladder and pick up the cakes
cause you be lookin fatter from eatin too many peanut butter pancakes

eat that

hey yo damm that freestyle was wak a couldint wate for it to end aint got no wife but u gotta boyfriend so here i go norm like flo ay its about time a went in hard *BLEEP* the singing for 16 bars am goin in but i aint goin to mA yard this is writtin in the hood nowhere in the stars am sorry if i ever robbed you in the past from the bottom of the blocks to the top of chart i yoosed to save coins now am swiping cards n am in a spacship but driving in a car *BLEEP* white and brown and black av felt bats and knives straps now am bringing 4 mobos back to ma flat same place the feDs try spin for the crack if they ever come back they aint gonna find jack all there gonna see is ma face on a plauqe and yeSS i am tht boy off the telly and the *BLEEP* right here on ma neck is a belly hit double plats be4 a hit twenty unlike you mother*BLEEP*er coz u no we aint cool one another .