xisto Community
djwarfield

Rap Lyrics

when i get a mic im the one people like and your sights right i am white im rollin in tight filled with might top all of yall while i rap short but tall look in my eye you can see im not shy im like a bird i can fly very high and i wont drop cuz i wont stop all becuz im at the top of hip hop and there aint no dought that when i shout im serious as my ryme grows furious i know yall are curious just listen to my lryic i know its mysteric but if you hear it get near it dont fear it hear me yo if i beat you i told you so my greatness is stillgonna gro oh now what the freak half of you geeks are week shut up let me speak dont hate listen to the great im mean and extreme drop a freakin supa beam to stop me im not lame i got game when im goin im hard to tame my rhymes could bring me fame put this in your brain cuz im kinda insane listen even if your my homy youll never blow me youll never throw me im the best and me only i like stayin by my lonley pick on me i dont care but heres a dare put your hands in the air and throw them every were as i share wear and i tear i try not to swear but if im mad i dont go glad just so fast nuthinjust like that if get on the mat people will scream encore like they want some more my paper my lyrics they wont be tore and for sure im leaven this all on the floor if you dont know i steel the show do nuthin mo my intesity is low yo just a 10 year old boy regular me and im from LC gee i wish you could see my life its tight but its not light ill put up a fight just for whats right its in my sight im so powerfull i can lift the mood thats about to shift here yall take this rap as a gift

Yo non of y'all got what I got.! Yeah welcome to the rap game this is where I bring the fame Just ask u girl how she like my *BLEEP* when I stick into her *BLEEP*.!Don't throw a fit cause you ain't black like me but it ain't about race don't show ur face ima kill y'all umma go ball with ur girls *BLEEP* motor boat those f**kers she giving me head in yo bed better check what's going on next time when u go to work.!

Beema Benzo Bently trying to sell a millon call me *BLEEP*ing evis

Presley keep it vintige u chicks ar celabrating i have a red and

yellow girl she *BLEEP*ing looks like robby Williams when my heads

shaved call it a mygrain i tern on the lights to my place call it

my crib i tern the lights off call it a blind date my bro wiz is

geting high mate Rebecca black evry day a friday look at my stye

YES this is taylered look at me now how do you look at me you

dudes dont eat now i do girls with names i can not say.

ur shits is nothin campring 2 mineafter this u not gona be fineu r still behind the spot lightsbt me i m gona f***n shinedont borther urself this victroy is minei heard so much thats itmy cup u can play with itgo do ur homwork boysor u can play with ur toysbt dont think u can beat meim white yes i say it prodlybt i cn rap ask the last oneOMG after me he shout himselfwith his own gunwhat r u sayin b***h,u gayjust get off of me letsend this daygo play with ur homieur nothin ur like a phonieok thats my rap thank

Everytime I rapI bring 110%And not a percent lessWrite and spit the truthAnd nothing less till I'm breathlessAnd do my thing right to the endWrite rhymes from my heartAnd bleed ink from my penMan, a lot a rappers cant do it like meThey pretendFake rappers who claim they set their own trendsCopycats who don't think with their own headsWhatever he or she said thats what the next one saysAnd whatever I say goes way over their heads-reply by Jason

Check it this ant 4 fun if u dont want da problums just run maken 2 much money niqqas cant see me mabe it the stuff that got me on 3 feet somtime i wish that i can beet my meetdidnt finish by-Vchrisdaman

ok im thirteen cant u tell my rap sucks wont make a sale u got a moon man i got a plastic toys busting rhymes that make u think .......... im crazy i think about life daily play my next move cant u tell fool ............... well guess what your next bye bye cut off your neck haha your thinking man look at this guy he think he bad ill pull my gun boom boom your done there"s your life at the palm of my hand so think about your next move Jesus is there

This shyts crazy u got me dis daisy *BLEEP* I ain't lazy u got everything among u you and even tie yo own shoe what the *BLEEP* u talking bout u this ain't no remix cuttin slack *BLEEP* I ain't holdin back without ur slack *BLEEP* how bout I give u a smack u like a bee I ain't gonna let dad be u ain't nothin like me u be down on yo knee and beggin me "please baby be with me" I say nah I'm good I wanna be with myself aka me *BLEEP* leave me be!!(:

Don't read into it too much
I hear you rappin but I think I heard enough

Your sh** is dead and outdated

top notch to the top, I'm rated

while you still freestylin and masterbatin

I'm cold I know, I gotta reason to be

24 years old, and no one seems to see

that I'm worth my weight in gold and still disease free

Just gimme a chance, I will show the world, you'll see

even if I gotta take down my pants and show everybody on t.v.

if ya fuc* with me ya fuc*in with a p.I.m.p./

you aint worth sh** man go back to ya cold dark wet hole and try again this is how its done

I feel my heart beat with melody, I start to breath dam heavily, you will never better me, I have a writers pedigree, don't ever try to step to me, or you'll be left deep in a cemetery, my brain lacks a lot mentally, but I never let that get to me, what I aint got I make up physicaly, i'm full of poets wizzardry, I melt the snow in a blizzard see, im as hot as a sun-baked lizard b, I feel the ground shake under me, don't try and run at me, you'll fuc* wit my mentality, and end up a fuc*in fatality

i make u eat a biscut like u starvinu talkin all that *BLEEP* u spitin garbage

u want too beef with me u aint nothing but a b***h
swallow yo spit make u eat bacon bits

i got a full clip in i got proof
smell yoself bro u smell like weiners juice

Yo, all you rappersyou need to step up your game
because your lyrics are lackin
and i'm findin them lame
and china's the name

yeah a female rapper
with lyrical composure
which is hard to come after
you'll see when it's over

i'm fresh to death
raw as meat
the way i grill
you can't compete
call me buffet
verses i eat
call me fire
i'm hot when i speak

i spit so hard
are you surprised
im not like them
no compromise

facebook.com/m.s.f.studios
like us and click the link called "bandpage" on the left handd side ;)

i make u eat a biscut like u starvin
u talkin all that *BLEEP* u spitin garbage

u want too beef with me u aint nothing but a b***h
swallow yo spit make u eat bacon bits

i got a full clip in i got proof
smell yoself bro u smell like weiners juice

please and thank you!

haha bro you must be autistic
the bull sht isnt artistic
bro ya fuking missed it
listen to this sht

im lyricly flawless

criminly lawless

mentaly floord jus

picture me enormous

some what gourges

di*k in a mouth bi*ch

what ya waintin for its

nothin to be scared of

it only looks that big coz i shaved all the hair off

put it in your mouth and lick it a bit

tickle my sack while I flicker ya *BLEEP*

ill get you shakin from lickin ya sh*t

you'll be thankin me in a bit

your nails in my back while I smash ya crack

did you feel the salp

from me ball sack from that

Killa Gang On The BeatYeah It Lil Boogie On This TrackWhen All Of Us Walk In You Better Stand On Your Bare FeetCause All We Wear Is G-Shocks And *BLEEP*kiinng SnapbacksWe Don't Give A *BLEEP* What Yall Basic Hoes Say CauseWe Will Beat You Asss AnyTime Of The DayWe Don't Care Unless A Bad *BLEEP* Rolling TonightGuess What Cause We Will Beat Your *bottom* All Day And Night ! !And Thats Real

I admire your strength, I admire your spunk, But the thing I like best, is getting you drunk

Our love will never become cold and hollow, Unless, one day, you refuse to swallow

I bought this Valentine's card at the store, In hopes that, later, you'd be my *BLEEP*

This feels so good, it feels so right, I just wish it wasn't 250 a night

You're a woman of style, you're a woman of class, Especially when I'm spanking, your big-round-fat *bottom*

Through all the things that came to pass, Our love has grown. . . but so's your *bottom*

You're a honey. . . and you're a cutie, I just wished you had J-Lo's "booty"

I don't wanna be sappy or silly or corny, So right to the point, let's do it, I'm horny

If you think that hickey looks like a blister. You should check out the one that I gave to your sister!

in this game i hit the homerun your slisten up niqqa lets cut to the chase

i this game i hit the homerun yur still on first base

niqqas freestyling lamer than yur girl thats fat

you said you have gun well niqqa where your guns at

you think yo tought cause you can rhyme a line

niqqa you lame *BLEEP* dnt waste my time

i rode on yo girl nd niqqa wat yu do

you sat back relaxed cause you kno it was tru

so niqqa shut up and dnt be hating

i this level i got my *BLEEP*es i dnt need masterbating

this is some beast shyt i like rapping but i just dont put my lyrics out there for other people to see. but other than that this is some real shyt right here and the girl bianca her rap was smooth and *BLEEP*ing hard as shyt like i would use it but i learned not to steal others raps. learn from the best like yourself not from anybodyelse

im the illest rapper to hold a cordlesspatrollin cornerslookin for hookers to punch in the mouth with a roll of quartersim meaner in action than roscoe beatin Donte Magicand smackin his back with vacuum cleaner attachmentsi grew up in the wild hoodas a hazardous youthwith a *BLEEP*ed up childhoodthat i used as an excuseand aint *BLEEP* changedbut kept the same mindstatesince the third time that i failed 9th gradeyou probably think im a negative persondont be so sure of iti dont promote violence, i just encourage iti laugh at the sight of deathas i fall down a flight of stepsand land inside a bed of spiderwebsso throw caution to the windyou and a friendcan jump off a bridge and if you live do it again*BLEEP*,why not? Blow your brain out.im blowin mine out*BLEEP* it you only live once you might as well die now