xisto Community
djwarfield

Rap Lyrics

Rap,Im a g too this street, If u *BLEEP* wit me ill sweep you off yo feet, Make you sleep, Catch me chillin at the V.I.P, My flow gone on a race with no paste, Copy and paste too a good a$$ beat before you **ck with me. #Bow - SPOTLIGHT #TME

im dah king a rapno dought about dat i was like damn go tap thatfreaks on street for weaks at a time theres crimebut taday its all finecause i know u cant defeat mah rhymeget ready be steady to take a bit lil bit crush it up and take a hit these n****s......plzzz they aint as big as mei might be wight but my neck is red and i like mericalwhip on my wonder breadlook at thees n****s black as could be whered they go no wher could they behaha they aint as big as me :o....

im a beast at the least

no bro you wont be released

from this disaster i look down at u like the grand master

people say yah look like shanai ney but tah me damn yah so ugley

so leave me tah shame as your the one tah blame

cause yah look like yah in alot a pain

u start tah rap yah sound like crap

so leave it tah me your not the one ta be

the next big thing in this damn country

im the king wit dah bling bling on mah ding ding

try tah get the picture with no fixture

so kid gome home ill leave yah alone

look you will remember this yah whole life

about the day i tried yah life

Yo u lyrics are weakand im gonna end yo streaku g pleasei gonna shut u up wit easeyou call them lyrics Spotlightthat gave me a frightat rappin you flunku dat ball i dunk u not importantless than a flight attendantgo beat yo meator get a hooker from off ur streetu aint sh!tu cant keep the fuse litboring all my homiesu must get chased by bulliesgive me yo lunch moneyi aint playin honeyhidin under bleachersbehind skirts of old teacherslike i said u a flunkyou less than a punku aint worth a bulletu full of itu gnna eat them wordslike a bird eats wormschoke gettin em down gives me a smile no frownu might got a spotlightbut no one in sightthey cheering for mei might as well be weezy(lil wayne reference)i know u pissed but there somehing i missedu aint no V.I.Pu answer to me

I'm even more mentally torn than my family expectsthey don't know that, but I'm an example of the Halo EffectI'm a little nice and calm and have to do joke insidebut highly explosive like Methyl ethyl ketone peroxideI'm the worst toy that you think you can play withI walk around with a cup of cocaine and tell people it's wheatso, I won't be on this airport to wait 'er againI'ma shoot people at Stockholm like The Laser Manand then I'll tell them that I did cuz' I've been drunkbut ironically you all have Stockholm's syndromeI'm a violent villain, with a tendence to be falsely hospitableI say keep your friends close and your enemies in the hospitalI made your catholic daughter starts to worship Shivaso you neither know it's just a fever or a behavior biaslet me surprise you, show you how can I be magicaland rip your small and large intestine off like free radicalsmake medically unexplainable like melody's dutchand phisically unable to explain why you like it so muchI'm a Pluto with rabies and you thought I was Gooffrom your point of view I'm a black swan theory proofI don't know if one day it will count as a songbut backmasking what I say so it doesn't sound so wrong, it's wrong!I go to fancy places, show myself to society and creep hereven worst when I scream, hands on my chest: "Bhinneka Tunggal Ika"you'll see me swallowing aspirins of the size of an appleso I can be lyrically Michellangelo drawing on the Cistine Chapelthe problem is what I think and do, not what I saylike, I'd love to be in a bed with Sasha Grey, yay!I'ma throw a smoke ball on the ground and disappearafter draw and write on the school's wall "Kilroy was here!"

yo bro that rhyme was whack/ ya ever seen a monster pised of, step back/ arnt you that waitress that mysteriously disappeared, reappeared as a man that was bio-engineered/ weird, this fu*kn homos getn smeared/ he lost his di*k somewhere in Osama bin Laden beard/ iv been know ta be alil bit of a hot head, the last guy ta challenge me choked on spit an droped dead/ not fed, all yall musta miss read/ so instead, cause we already know your inbred, tell us why your girl said, about how you still suck inbed/ cut the sh*t chuck, compeat with this ya sh*t fu*k,i wish ya good luck ta get struck by a flyn truck/ i could give a flyn fu*k/ dont it suck ta be the only sittn duck/ lyricly excited, lyricly master minded,so when i step inside the booth, tha mic becomes ignited/ set the crowd in flames, lose you brains through a hip-hop interchange, its a telepathic alienistic shootin rang/ who can blame, i just put'ch your a*s ta shame, fu*k this game, its offical LOKEY is the name.contact: Fsherman18@gmail.com

My rap game is neatMy gear so tightU should call me miss right Just making money off of rapping Just made amillon Got another million coming u can hate but u anti going to get better then meU in the hall of lameI'm in the hall of fame U just plane lame

hey man im liking your ryme, hooping you could right some for me!message me back, lex

Dont read into it too much
I hear you rappin but I think I heard enough

Your sh** is dead and outdated

top notch to the top, Im rated

while you still freestylin and masterbatin

Im cold I know, I gotta reason to be

24 years old, and no one seems to see

that Im worth my weight in gold and still disease free

Just gimme a chance, I will show the world, youll see

even if I gotta take down my pants and show everybody on t.v.

if ya fuc* with me ya fuc*in with a p.I.m.p./

Waka Flocka Flame - Ferrari Boyz

Holiday season!
Pyong! catch up!
It's gucci!

I'm in the yellow thang on the expressway
That *BLEEP* so nasty it might give a *BLEEP* road rage
Get out my lane: ferrari boyz
You see the chain: so icey boyz
I'm running in a mansion but I don't think I'm fancy
But I cut the blinker on and my diamonds dancing
Once upon a time, a little while ago
There was a *BLEEP* in a "rari with a pretty yellow ho
Got my head held up cause I think I'm handsome
But the media portraying me as charles manson
And I cut up?
But I'd rather pull up solo in the yellow 2-seater
Gucci!

Get out my lane! ferrari boyz
You see the chain: so icey boyz
Riding in the 'rari same color as bacardi
She don't like me, shawty, man she like my car
Damn near wanna *BLEEP* my chain, damn near wanna *BLEEP* my name
?
Deep-dish rims on my horses, mane
That's how me and gucci mane claim
Iced out?
How our bandana's like santana's, screaming out
"who wants some banner?"
Hit a million off my words, they love my country grammar
That's the antenna, but your rapping careers got static in it
I'm a walking meal ticket, just wait a minute
Bank account got commas in it
All that while? was in it
I hear em talking gangsta *BLEEP* but I know they lame as hell
One thing I ain't gon?
***** *BLEEP* you sweet as hell
My name ring bells, my engine loud as hell
*BLEEP*, my 'rari cost about 230 bills...

Brick squad monopoly, that's my company
*BLEEP* I'm buying all the property.
Free Lyrics

Alright folks, enough of the gay jokes, especially from a bunch of gay folks like yo'selfs.Listen to a real rhymer as i impale these words into your brainthis shits *BLEEP*ing insane, insane like your lots rapping, stick to tap dancing that's the only action your ever gonna get.. on the mic.. you'll get stage fright, blinded by the stage lights, am shining bright.. brighter then the day, brighter then your face when you find a lighter to light up your blaze, *BLEEP*ing maggot or should I say maggot's, arrrr screw it am tired of laying waste on you *BLEEP*s. ;)

bunch of *BLEEP* from a bunch of wanna be's. this is how u do it.u think i weakno army or navy fleetafter dis you be bowingbowing kissing my feetnuttin but punksno skill on da mici da best there islike shawn on Psychim my own guyno one i copyyou guys raps are very sloppyeat it guys i am Winning(charlie sheen reference)dont start guysdont need yo whiningi am da best at itno competitiononly saying it onceno repititonget out my facehide under them skirtsif u dont u be eatin some dirt

Ye! Who wants to get jiggy wid itBlow and puff that smoke wid itLight it up all night and just hit itI smoke the blunts I smoke the weedMarijuana is what I bleedI blend into parties like an IguanaParty after party smoking the marijuanaSome call it greed or creedThis *BLEEP* is an addiction it?s what I needIts time to exceedThe smoke be givin lungs the inflimationTo pass its limitationI fly so high past the foundationI roll to the clubs past the bouncerCalling for weed like a tv announcerThe stoners be hiding no where in sightThe time was just rightI found the *BLEEP*ers it?s time to igniteThis purple *BLEEP* is the gardeners delight

sh*t man, i suppose to be sleepinBLEEP BLEEP, that's all i'm hearinn*gga your rari ain't cost no 230 billsb*tch you need to take a chill pills3x a day that's what the doctor saysmeat head, you should be laying downYou big now, but you ?bout to get cut down,Faster than Star Jones dropping 200 poundsI recently heard an emcee reference soaring gas pricesFast? Son, that ain?t fast?I?m rising faster than the price of gasTurn the beat up, it?s all that I needwearing my comfortable white teeTrying hard to get clean,B*tch I?m sharp as Samurai swords?but I?m extra sharp like cheddar?*BLEEP* I?m sharp as a Schick Quattro?You rhyme crazy, and sometimes you rhyme lazy, But I love this rap game, ?cause rhyming is my baby, Visually, lyrically I?m known as a mystery,Y?all couldn?t even see me on HDTV!

yo, this hook is countageous, been waiting for ages, gally on the streets askin what my name is, i still role with the mandem thats for certain, i dont rely on them though im my own person, at school still learnin, keep on workin and workin, i aint a next man prick, i spit so sick, i got a 10 incher you aint even got a *BLEEP*, like mysize mysize, your a site for sore eyes, dont try dont cry, poor guys on the streets gettin mourtified, im merkin up like a landslide, dont leave *BLEEP* behind me, like yooo, mug you off one by one, im the worst of all, and i get girls like im in a lynx commerciallooool, made this up off the spot guys

Here we golet me spit my flowcause don't ya knowi got da illest flow among all of yoand in case ya didn't knowima show all of yowhy they call me a real OGcause can't ya motha f***** seewhen i write my s***i become the M.V.P of the M.I.Cain't no need fo yo to be lookin down on mecause im already on topso you better look up cause i ain't eva gonna stopbein the motha f***** G that i amso b**** pleasestop talking s*** on me