xisto Community
djwarfield

Rap Lyrics

Here we golet me spit my flowcause ya don't knowi got da illest flow among all of yoand in case ya didn't knowima show all of yowhy they call me a real OGcause can't ya motha fuc*in seewhen i write my sh!ti become the M.V.P of the M.I.Cso ain't no need fo yo to be lookin down on mecause im already on topso you better look up cause i aint eva gonna stopbein the motha fuc*in G that i amso b!tch pleasestop talkin sh!t on me

*BLEEP* you. Wanna be rapper I'll show you how its doneYou're like a hopeless dreamer, staring in divine light,You suffer from hindsight from this assigned fight,Your bars are benign, while I recite random hight,You're aligned to the sidelines, you're just a fleabite;I'm on my feet like a feline, rolling in the twilight,I designed the guideline, you can't get it timed right,Infinite crimes I indict, hip-hop in daylight;My lyrics define and refine - highlight the limelight.I'm the cashmere to your linen - much to your disdain,I jeer at your fear, I'm ruling your domain,The final frontier, the feigned membraneof society's damn mundane monarch reign;Revere the shakespearean bloodstain, inane pain,Lyrics restrained, appear to be insane,To the naked ear, profanity remains;For my homies' peer, my melody regains.i wrote that on my *BLEEP*ing couch this morning, douchebag

i am a wonderful mecnt change me , arrange meswagg i noe 1-10 go on and range mejayzemi molly or i1 person 2 dreams 2 diff sides musical rides, up and down all the timeniqqa i noe u want a peice of thisso dnt u missure lifes at riskcnt handle me , u blow it like a kissthe sky is the limit im in it to wincnt tell me i cant already noe that im in it

here is a rap u can use walking throught the jungle with my *BLEEP* in my hands singing hey mother *BLEEP*er im the king of all lands walked a bit thurther what did i see some mother *BLEEP*er trying to piss on me (so i picked up a rock thruw it at his *BLEEP* the poor mother*BLEEP*er did a belly flop/so i turn my *BLEEP* 90o and blasted the poor *BLEEP*er thruw the trees)the reason i put the last lines in brackets is becouse they are 2 differnt endings u can choose

ay,ay,ay,ay no one asked what yo name was.

(this *BLEEP*)You think this is hip-hop u should *BLEEP*ing stop

(u reading this?)So come back wit a new track,dont worry i know its going to be wack.

i know you want my autograph you aint even gotta ask.

im at the point that im playing wit u like a kid and his toy.

You want me to rap slowwweeerr?Sorry im as fast as speed racer on and off the track

I said this *BLEEP* aint worth my timeyou *BLEEP*s sucksget to my leveli am teach you how to rhymeyou *BLEEP*es had your moments now its my time to shineim fly like a airlinesee me in the sreetsballin like a beastHooked up Rocked upeverything look niceI got ice on my wristcolder then a blizzard hotter then the suni am rolling in them benzescome up in the clublooking extra fly got my crown on my head gucci on my legsgirls in my bediam looking so fresh you *BLEEP*s runnin lateits 7 in the mornin catch me at the studioworking on new shiitwhile you *BLEEP*es still in bedyou wish you can beat me .DREAMINGcause i am still here .WINNINGhaha i just made that up right aways you knowholla at me tell me how i did

Hey thats dope bra i need some lyrics to rap for my mixtape i was wonderin you wanna be my lyricsist if you interested email me ommo2002@gmail.com

cool stuff u write..one day u might ...reach high..start flying like ..
superman wit a mic...
dosn.t matter u black o white.
write the *BLEEP* u feellike..
beside..... i'mblak mazk..
just strated my rap task..
not to fast..not to slow..
do ur thing man your name should glow..
Dj war field.peace wat we needu should know..

Blak Mazk.
Ceylon CMB

Whats all this trash im hearin on this postYou people have the popularity of a ghostNever heard of and never seencopyin ya lyrics off the computer screenThe king is here to save the dayWhen i search ya words on google the results say gaysorry had to but in but now u no its realMy spittin is fast like a drug dealBeat this beat down call me thumperIf you wanna no more ask yo mom for my number.

sittin here trying to get my flow knowni got the crowns.k.g is wht i bang aroundif u mess wid me u messin wid the hole roundwe bust back get off wht u foundeast cost got it going in coldmaken u all look so oldbetta watch out u just mite get foldedthiss no dissbut i just mite wipe my *BLEEP* outt an piss..lol

Im hot fire furious

moves make you curious

hit em wit da vocab

brain left delerious

hope dhatt u r hearin dis

freddy kreugar fearin dis

tried yesterday... so dnt interfer wit dis

kick em wit da sam

kick em wit da joe

standin there stupid lyk u jus dnt kno

holdin me down, my baby kno she got 2

if she start trippin i could pic a hot few

i dnt kno about u

i dnt kno about them

jr 6 3", grey hair , shouldnt really doubt hym

make shure u route hym

GPS navigate

fakes I annihilate

dnt condone dha foul play

hatas come everyday

deal wit them in every way

up against me, dhey position is to kneel n' pray

HA HA HA HAAAA!!!!

Im laghin 2 da bank

im makin deez moves dhatt deez otha *BLEEP*s cnt.......[/font][/font][/size]

All you white ***** *bottom* *BLEEP*s make me laughwitcha so called rhymesyou aint nothintry and faze me*BLEEP*ing race metry and pass me bycoz this is a dream a minesee me flysee me riserise up above yasyou gonna be needing more than lady luck on your sidecanchu seethe winners in sightand oh boyaint it a pretty sight to seea pretty girl like mespitting lyricsflowing freelydidncha know babyits all about the personalitysomethin none a yall know nothing bout obviouslyunfortunatelyundeniablyaint none a yall mehate to sayhave to say ya dont stand a chancetake a stancei mean ta-ta-take a step backbefore i reactmatter a facti know my words are killing you *BLEEP*ing deep insideit hurts youcutting you like a knifeima be around for more than a whiledont waste any more a yall lifego take a chance in another directioncoz i got this game down to perfectionand all you gonna be feelingis a sense of rejectionima bide my timeever *BLEEP*ing so slowlycant wait to till the daysome *BLEEP* tries to step to mesuddenlywhen the realisation hits you in the faceall yall gonna know by nowaint noone gonna take my place

when i spit my flowyou may wanna take a seatcause i might swipe you off your feetcause as you listen to my beatyou might lose grip of realitycause don't you seewhat a G i am when it comes to rappinyour slackinas i keep up my reputationin hater nationso just be patientas i spit my flowima showthat im the best rapper alivewhen it comes to the showi steal the spotlightas all your jaws hit da floorin amazementyour gazincause ya know i was amazin

yo pimp..listn up...stop rapin man u sound like dope..but dont give up, just leave it up.and have some hope,because i dont think you know about the pope...ok here's somthing i know about you,you look at yourself in the mirror and scared of your own teeth..so you go to the washroom to go pee..then you are surprised see your pee color changing from yellow to green..then you shout and and call your and say "mom i cant break free"your mom says shut the *BLEEP* up i am lookin at a treeand you say mom its an emergency then your mom stated talkin to plants and said"why is my son acting so weird like as if he as taken a weed"and you say mom its reeped out without a seed so i need ....weed.wel the next day you were driving in a millionaire sports car...hiding your nude photos in your bad report card...wel you fluncked in 5th grade your teacher got angry and slaped on your face....then she hit you on your head,you thought you were dead..you went to a nurse and said "i need a clinic aid"the nurse got to know and she said "i know you have aids but go sit there on the chair and rest your head ,till we take the dead bodies with great care". yo this is tejas marshall mathers from india-bangalore and i love rap and sorry man i really didnt ment all that to you .. want to contact me you can by email.... mjjtejas@gmail.comthank you bro bye hav a gud time...

I?m an Ethiopian, I?m sixteenyou can call me Sami, watch out how I turn ur mind, how I spinI read all of your lyricsBut it ain?t give a sense cause it ain?t have tactics Actually you don?t feet meAmazingly you can?t see meyou try to battle each other,you try only to blame one anotheryou write bout money, sex or picking ur self highgood tryBut you ain?t satisfy only you gratifyyou ain?t sleep you terrify you ain?t have a peace you horrify but even if your name you magnify, you glorifyAnd you make ur house fortify Cause you afraid because every time you vilify You don?t believe in Godyou think you can beat the GodBut you don?t know that you can?t live with out Godyou make ur lord moneyThat means u are slave of moneythis is crazy, loony But I show God?s love ,I show the Christ I show Christ how he take a sacrifice through him I got a life that is so nice read this lyrics and take it like an advicemoney can?t make me slave I chase Christ cause he bring out me from sinful cave and he break my heart that was braveI?m free now from money from evil from fleshcause he break the chain now I have Christ in my vein

now lets start off easy you dnt know me and ur raps dont please me yea im not teasing you dnt know my name so dnt hate on my game ...yuhr thinkin she aint good but nigggah listen up i come from da hood we rep westside our motto? Westside til we die now think twice yea put them lyrics close tah yuhr eye got a reply? All yuh can say is dis girl gets pay... And i admit she gots game she wild aint tame pretty fly wit them red flames ...man what im spittin is sick i hope yuh chose a good pick cuz yuh got the short end of da stick my rap is good and yurs is bad now look who da *BLEEP* is sad ...thought yuh were a badass with class *BLEEP*h yuh were lookin through see through glass ...now its your turn but youll probly say naw man i pass...so i challenge yuh try to spit dis bak