xisto Community
djwarfield

Rap Lyrics

Yo its tragz climbin up the charts wit my raps and dude there so ill there incurable stick inside ur mind like its part of a memory rappin wit that metaphor and dont forget the simile people say im wastin my time sayin the *BLEEP* sounds like a *BLEEP*ing nursery rhyme i say there jealous cause im lyrically gifted you hear one track and your already addicted

yo my name is bhabeshbut they call me boobsand ya'll can just send me the boozecus i came to raise the bargonna steal all the shotsyour gonna get the hots, for memaybe if you opens your eyes you'll finally be able to seei buzz like a beeyou aint got no chancegonna make you dancecus your the puppet and im the puppeteerbut aint no need to fearil let you gobut only cus i wouldent dare kill a *person*:) lol random 5 min rap

just sit back, chillax and just have a drinkcos sooner or later im gonna run out of incim gonna make u blink BOOM! did i scare youcos i dno im just makin up these out of the bluei know im not good at freestyling but u knowthat i know that u r all smilingokay time to get seriousbut one more thing strawberries are deliciousevery street i walk intoi always see sombody with a tatooi think its wrong that is why i im rappin this song not really im bullsh**tinnow i think i should be quitting

check me like the mic 1,2chilling wit d best cash xploits crewits me n my dudesnd we living like crudeflow so ice dat it can get chewedswags so up dat we take it 2 d toptastes 2 gud likes its a lollipopwe live on d streets and we got so much luvguy i bet u we're living on topflow so high we can even touch d skyits d slim ice wit is flow so tightcom ride wit me, i'll do d ridingbetta com out and stop d hiding.am a new artist, still trying to get the track done, wadda tink?MY NAME: SLIM ICE

I read it until I swallow And I got nothing only dirty to wallow You said ?top notch to the top, I?m rated?But it aint Your botch botch lyric I got itSo stop djwarfield writin lyric or I will beat it :o

Alright..aha...yeah

Speaking in tongues, yabba dabba dabba da da Volia

Im killin this caca

Call up Lady Gaga, on my, on my telephone

Hella dome, yeah, my girl beats, no metronome

My new chick, she a yellowbone

I buy her yellow stone, cause I like it when she got that yellow on

So Im a raptor, tearin it up like a tractor

Matter fact, I'm killin this track, you're a slacker

Sack like a sacker, hello Mr. Brady

Tell 'im leave his hair to the guy who sings "Baby"

Baby, come and try to save me

Lately, I've been hearing these things that sound crazy B)B)

Like.. Speaking in tongues

B)B)

when i grab the mic i create a storm im no 1 the king and the don ive got the game on lockdown like a wadrin im the begining of the new race of lyrical masters it aint no craze or phase when i drop the mic i leave you dazed and amazed when youve seen how goodi am youll make a shrine for me and ryt my every movein your diary your girl will cry for me my fans will die for mend dre n shady will move mountains just to get me on their lable because they know im able to keep thing stable.

Da Game I?m sami I start the gameMan, don?t be confused when I bring the fameI guess some jealousy or envy my name & I don?t give it a dam, cause they start to blame?*BLEEP*, I?m above super stars or I?m the same

Nightcrawler stalking you silentlyfind you on my block, il murder you violentlyil grind you up like italian mozzarella im not *BLEEP*ing around when i say ima killaoblivarating anything that stands in my waycrush you like metal,dump your body in the baydeep under the see all you see is error 404theres no coming back so *BLEEP* the terminatorim coming strong and only getting stronger*BLEEP*s on the street call me the rap mongerim like a ticking dynamite,ready to explodeillmind makes the beats and il make the flowyea im a champion theres no doubt about thatima keep killing *BLEEP*s who want to combatonce the dust disperses,il dominate the battlefieldnightcrawler dont fall easy, so *BLEEP* the shield

Ok i need your honest opinion on what you think about these two i wrote.

My Lyf!

Im a female wit a voice

A female wit a choice

Whose words are waitn? ta get out

For tha world ta know wat she about

Grew up around tha drugs

But they aint no thugs

Mom dad y you gota do that shyt ta me

Now we don?t even speak

Dad past away

Moms headin in that way

Now im grown up not knowin wat ta say

I love you but

I guess things gota go this way

They say tha world iz free

On god I hope you aint talkn? bout me

Im sic I keep thinkin bout this shyt

It keeps goin nd goin nd flowin nd flowin

What am I ta do wit all these feelings that are growin.

RJP AKA YB

I started a skl not knowin wat ta do

But then I meet this guy

Then everything went smooth

I feel in love then got confused

Bac ta the begin.n not knowin wat ta do

Sitin bac think.n bout gud tyms

Wats goin on n ma mind?

YB got me all hypnotized

Nd got me goin n a trance

We had plans

Bt then they flew ta france!

Im tired of the arguing nd fightin

that?s all that we ever fuc.n do

we talk shyt and it never follows thru

thats y im sit.n here tell.n you im done and most definitely thru

I know they are not the greatest. i just got bored and wrote them....

<p>my name is jack got me home town sittin clearly right on my bak this is my rap this is my under standin walk with me hand in hand in under the lantin this is? gettin old its 2 in the mornin and I'm fukin cold I wanna go home get in the zone and call ya on the phone your al alone sittin on the end of ya bed with a broken come like a lil nome in a darkin garden? askin every person if its just starded they al say no they tell ya u have to go fuk it yo u get beet bangin the the sound clangin ****s gettin heavy so ya just get tangin u start to sing uve just dobble drobed now u start to ping u take of ya ring your off ya gew your start to rew things are gettin small u go under but u just grow tall I'm startin to stall so start rappin bout **** in the mall lol its paul haha I fuked me rap I think is was crap smoke the shap cas u no its taped pppppeeaacee</p>

yo im rezmade ur name is apparently jack n you have experience layin on your back just like a dead carcass my words will leave ur body cold as ice n people will not see your death as a sacrifice merely another wack *bottom* rap dude that thinks he can fued with real lyricists n my d*ck is on the top of ur chicks wish list you wont be missed people will just remember how badly you got dissed but me rhymin will make u wanna slit both your wrists to have a vocabulary like me you would have to swallow a dictionary so just be careful n weary before you try to reply to me

Midwest 785 L-Town much lovejust graduated high school so im still kinda youngbut i be slangin grams cause the fam gotta grubhave your *BLEEP* all on my *BLEEP* makin love in the clubbut when it come to the cheese i be showin no loveI just school *BLEEP*s like Serena servin it upand im a kansas boy but i be porin it upso when i say R.I.P to screw than you knowin whats up

deliverin questions like its medicine, spit this flow like philosophy, connectin all the life lessons , as a kid we wonder some things, curiosity so driven, to bad we cant control the world were forced to live in.... . overrated people blowin up like volcanoes, *BLEEP* them i make them look softer than playdough,,, just kick back and compensate with realization, next thing you know herbs got you on a 5 star vacation. it may be just some occasions, but thats enough for proper mental persuasion... Sometimes you only get one shot, but thats enough to make peoples balls drop, lost in words, profounded in the moment, europhia hangin on you like christmas ornaments.

My lines are one of a kind'16 years old so divine in my prime'You sit behind the computer tryn rap but i quickly out do ya you ran out dried up i just had to prune yaim a one hitta young freshwhite kid one size fitta im a coach having to sit ya'Still these lines that i spill they constantly kill i spit for the thrillhave you sick to your stumach cause they so illmy dreams what im aiming to fufillNow your raps a whole different story some no life with lines so corny so bad somebody should of had the chance to inform mei had no choice but to attack it sitting here laughing so hard got me going asmaticlungs stuck on overload cant breath im retracting nobodys reading your *BLEEP* cause mines so damn distracting

Come on let's start something,You'll be beat by me a fifteen,Year old who's not judging,But to me you all nothing,My rhymes carve you pumpkin,Ugly messed up jack o'lantern,My first line gave you heartburn,So come on I'm waiting it your turn,Cuz i bet right now your starting to squirm,Cuz I came out of nowhere at night nocturn,L the one letter that explains you all Losers,This is like star wars an I'm the clone troopers,I just keep multiplying killing your recruiters,Shooting you down one by one "firstperson shooters",I wanna see what you got before any conclusions,I ant trying to be the next Eminem or Lil Wayne,Like most of the others I got my own name,It's J0KERs ACE an raps my rocky terrain,So get out before I hit like a hurricane,I'll leave you in a disaster with nothing to regain,Not like you started with anything anyway,I won this battle you don't remember yesterday,You tried to use what I said against me (ricochet),Unfortunately for you that gave me the straightaway...