xisto Community
djwarfield

Rap Lyrics

Stop, turn up the beat and let it drop, Gimma a beat and watch me chop, Ya'll *BLEEP*s dirt now watch me mop, Just grab a rope and let it stop, the flow of blood and let it clot, Hang from a tree in a parking lot. Ya'll *BLEEP*s dead but I am not.Lets go.Oh, now let me tell you something bout these *BLEEP*s that Im slaying. I told em I was going hard, I wasn't playing. Now hurry up dont stall man there can be no damn delaying. Do you know what I am saying, Escaped a cell after a day in. Now Im tryna keep it simple for the nimble and the mental, Now meditate on that, like a monk, in a temple. Now watch me make it hot, burn it good, nice and crispy. Everytime I go, I know them *BLEEP*es will all miss me. And it really aint that hard to make all off them gitches wet. And When they telling me to stop I tell em baby I ain't done yet. So maybe I should stop with these sick skills I always use. According to the cops, my raps are accused of child abuse.

Fuc* it when I get older I wanna catch a Homi

Cause imma piece of *Shi** thats y i marked my body

*Bitc** witta fat as* you know I gotta smack that

Ain't gone catch me unless I gotta back pack

They said steph was always cute but never had his bucks up

I said shut the Fuc* up

And come lick my nuts up

I hate u son of a Bitc*

It will hurt your mom bad if she knew her son was a Bitc*

Ain't gone stop my bars till I'm filthy rich

I think i've had enough with this rappin sh**, Caps and sh**, knives taking laps and sh**, the only thing i wanna hear is claps but its,so hard to get noticed, to stay focused, while you messing with girls, don't call it a hitlist, hoelist, but, you know that i rep, ya'll be talking tall sh** but ya'll be taken a nap, your girl + my girl, 2 things that i'd tap, put meggy foxy on top, and you call it a wrap, take that. she think she be transforming michael fox be like u need reforming, just like i say to all these poor men, who claim to have the dollar, put down your collar, or i'll cut it off with my giant girl crawler. I CAN'T HEAR YOU! You're getting smaller and smaller, i'm getting bigger and bigger, stop talking bout triggers, and acting like you can spit like a young jigga. notice how i say young, be careful if you out of shape if you try to compete you'll collapse a lung, or my bullets will ripple ya, cripple ya, then i go to your place and nipple ya girl, watch her *bottom* twirl, lick her like ice cream that vanilla swirl, don't deny it, your gonna make me hurl, now it's getting a little past dark,watch your back for the white boy when walking through the park,he might have a present for you that's pointy and mighty sharp, if you a hot *BLEEP* it's my *BLEEP* but if u a hatin dog then it's my... wait, start, i be making so much money that i'm almost fictional, like batman clark, funny cuz they call me the great white, but i'm not a shark.

<p>fools are foolish like rubbish we make them go bingo cause am fizzy yo call me wizzy I eat a fizzy pops my friend next me is dizzy cause tekken to much weed in teekken 4</p><p>?</p>-reply by *****

Well, I?m quite mellow; a white fellow.

Kind of like the marsh hidden inside of the mallow.

Try to hand me a beer, no thanks, I drink soda.

I party hard like a have the force just call me Yoda.

I walk in the building, snapping necks as I walk by.

Got my swagger on, turned up crazy high.

UGH!!!

Double up the socks. That?s how you execute it.

Look at me two Nike?s means I double do it.

Excuse me, please help me with this, it doesn?t make sense.

In the morning why do I wake up, stand up and pee excellence?

Never mind. I know its cause I drip in swagger juices.

Now this verse is over. Yeah that?s right I be peacin? deuces.

craziest rapper outfinest in the game no doubtur to wack to competeur raps aint even completedue rapping aint ur thingstick to dancing or maybe even singingcause da game is toughu'll be thinking twice when things get roughdude swag stands for SOMETHING WE AFRICANS GOTon the swag scale we africans are on the topbringing ur little rhymes to da gameaint going to bring u fortune or fameso dude quite on da spot cause ur *BLEEP* is lameon every rappers hate list is my namedude when i rap i brong u and all da rappers to shamedude u think u know all da rappers the bad ones and da bestbut after u met me u?ll forget the restim a 13 yr old girlwho da illest rapper in da worldonce u?ve met me you?ll quite alltoghetherafter u hear my *BLEEP* and sit on my chairs made out of leatheru?ll be soo blown away like a little featherdude haters hate mecause it comes with da skill due it called jealousysome peeps cant do it like mepreety much all da wannabeesbut I play it coolgiving them a taste of my medicine sending them to schoolda *BLEEP* I spit is for realwhen sick people hear it they start to healso *BLEEP* take a seat and let me show u y im da qween of da streetall da rappers be hatting my skillthey all on drugs or taking pillsmy skills have dat effect on peepsmaking them drunk sending them into deep sleepdude u be saying *BLEEP* like ur dr phillbefore u say *BLEEP* make sure u know da drillpeople like u need to be taughtrather than being talked to or even foughtboys like u make me laughacting all top like they giraffes*BLEEP* take a seatotherwise u need to get beatim a girl with swag and stylemakin all u *BLEEP*s bow and smileim like a cocaineso addictive yet insanepeople be trippin when in my lanebeing so close to a hottie brings all der faces to shameI aint need ur adviceDude my blood made out of coke and iceIm girl whos got skillSpitting some lyrics dat could killIm like a sharp knifeReady to take a lifeWhen I step in da room all da eyes are on meDudes I noe im fine but whats with all da jealousyIt aint my fault I?ve got skill and styleSo fine it I?ll make ur heart run a mile

Whats all this trash im hearin on this postYou people have the popularity of a ghost
Never heard of and never seen
copyin ya lyrics off the computer screen
The king is here to save the day
When i search ya words on google the results say gay
sorry had to but in but now u no its real
My spittin is fast like a drug deal
Beat this beat down call me thumper
If you wanna no more ask yo mom for my number.

you writin an epic fail, try to keep up but you cant follow me through this hail,
so fasten your seatbelt, your on the highway to hell,
yes the lord is my savior,
but the devil is my fatha,
i shall not shame his name so dont even botha,
you can spit your S**t, but you'll end up suckin my D**K,
im literally the one and only call me the prodigy,
in a group no one understands call it aluminati.

wuz gewd D boi holla at yo girl phatjokerbabii...lewk real tawk u pretty gewd for a wite boi lolz jk bt holla at me if u wanna do a lil battle....jus me n u....PhatJokerBabii777@yahoo.com.....long i kno...bt reguardless of me bein a grl...i can thro it down....n datz real tawk....b breazy D-Boi B)

Swag money gangstai run round shootin *BLEEP* like a prankstamomma told when i grow up id reach my dreamswho knew id roll out in a bentley wid gleamyeah, yall shits supreme*BLEEP*es on my *BLEEP*, weed heres sick, cashflow like a riverwhen i show up *BLEEP*s just quiverhows that?

my game is tightthe price maybe rightbut if you got the money,get outta my sightand if you come up to me, we can fighti go hard and go softwhen im doing your girl in my loft....

you cant fu*k wit th bestcos you go round fu*kin wit th resti will put you fuc*ers to th testmy raps will run round you like a ghostas you sit with your mummy eatin your roastevry1 knows you love ur daddy the mostand thank all you fuc*ers for readin my post!(top of the head sh!t right there)

Take a ride in my Costa why you gat a pic of sponge bug posterIf me, you and her were in 1 bus i probably owned herAm a huslter (right)Gun to my hoster i guess i just biteNever been a captive My grind is loco motiveKilled you in a freestyle

hey man i got this thing u know what its called power somthing u dont got dont be raping like a wanna be and the sad thing is u aint even rapper ud be better wiping sap from a tree on your buns hun u cant do nothing to me i got diplomatic imunity

*BLEEP* you are a bad figure, If you cant rap i hope you can tap, Go to the steets and ask for some beef, Bring it to me and eat it with tea,Go to the bath room and watch your face cause it smells like a shoe lace, I dont care if im twelve, i can still get into love, I might be alone but i dont care, cause i love to tear love when it isn't fair, *BLEEP* you better mind your biz wax, and go pay all of your house tax!????[/tab] ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????[tab]- Written by - twelve year old boy.

Yeah pull out a bloody artery, no joke I meanliterally, love watching you shake on the concrete, a new me who shall I next defeat, more bodies is what I seek, the next few months are quite peak, the road to survival is very steep, so you'll probably fall back down at my feet, I have been taken over, so I don't care if I bulldoze you like a bulldozer, no Tinchy Stryder but yes the games over, turnt a 4 to 2 leaf clover, don't come near the range rover, got the 4 by 4 to break bones that are harder, blood spills faster, got the 12 guage, to tear through a 6 inch blade, twins at it again so maybe its history with the Krays, gonna take over the planet in 40 days, better than I expected because I ain't driving no plane, we are insane, lift up bodies like a crane, leave you f***ed like I unplugged the main, socket, head back I'll rock it, legs I'll disable it, spirits I'll praise it, my ways of torture are perfect!

well u fall slowly on ur knees i got love on my side and its setin me freejust becaus ur sorow life is fallin apart doesnt me its to late 4 me to restartrespect nevr heard of it dont kno wat its lik i guess its betr to b disrespected then hafto put up a fight now 4 all u tryhards who think ur rapin dis right got 3 words 4 u bro GET A LIfE