xisto Community
OpaQue

UNLIMITED FREE SPACE AND BANDWIDTH

You would have to be crazy to leave Xisto.most people who are looking for free hosting, just want to put a small site up, which will probably not use a months bandwidth in a year, 3GB is a lot of data.Yea, maybe you have to post on the forums, but i love the Xisto forums, i love posting!! And you can pay a fair amount for the quality of hosting you get at Xisto for free!GO Xisto

Opaque, what would you want to tell about the new package "Unmetered hosting", where the customers get unlimited space, bandwitdh, features. Because it has been already released and you haven't made any comment on it. I know that it is governed by strict rules and poilcy, and I am eager to see the agreement policy.

Could that message be any worse?!?UNLIMITED FREE SPACE AND BANDWIDTHThere is so much wrong with that message left by OpaQue, I don't even know where to begin!"!!WHY GET CHEATED ELSEWHERE WHEN YOU CAN BE CHEATED RIGHT HERE!!"Good question. Why don't I make a website here, and get screwed out of it. That sounds like a good idea! ;-)"I don't mind losing members who require more than 3GB BW "I bet you don't. You sound like you could care less about your users."BTW, Let me make one thing clear. Go for any of the competitors FREE Web hosting company and get your account of about 20 GB BW. Upload some ZIPs, Songs and put it for Download and give the link to everyone! Within a day your account would be deleted"Oh yeah, I haven't heard that one before. Everybody else is the worst, and we are the best. THAT doesn't sound like a scam. ;-) I'm sorry, but trying to mock websites that are FAR better than yours, is NOT going to put you ahead of them. Keeping that in mind, you were PARTIALLY correct. There are websites out there that WOULD just delete your account, but there are only SOME websites like that, and you should really be able to tell which ones. But hey, at least this one isn't afraid to say it! ;-) ROFL"Respect the Site which is helping you so much .. And care for it. It is your responsiblity to help us in return of the Best Free Hosting Service. Spread out name and Link back to us.. Enlist us in Free Webhosting lists .."Now this is where you made one of your biggest mistakes. No website that can stand on it's own two feet goes around asking people to advertise for them. NO EXCEPTIONS. First of all, it is NOT my responsibility to go around advertising for you, unless of course you want to pay me, which is just about the only way you can expect a good review. And to make things even worse, you even want us to spread out LINKS to this place!"Next UPGRADE : Possibly next Month "POSSIBLY NEXT MONTH? Wow, that REALLY sounds professional. ;-)"You can Trust US!"It sounds like it! Saying "I don't mind losing members who require more than 3GB BW" sounds like something you can trust doesn't it? :-D Nice one! ;-) You even made sure to put that one in bold text! You'd better put some emphasis on it eh? LOLAnd at the bottom, you say it again! "Don't Get Cheated Elsewhere... If you want, I can cheat you Right HERE!!" On second thought, how about I DON'T get cheated here, and go somewhere else? :-DIt sounds like one of those scams on TV. My product is the best in the world! Nothing beats my product! LOL Can we try it out "risk free" to? 8-) Is there a "30 day money back guarantee"? ROFLYou know, I was ALMOST going to actually try this thing out! Thank God I found your message! Anyways, I'm going to check back later to see if you deleted this message, as I don't like websites that keep ONLY the nice messages. Besides, it's JUST an opinion. And hey, by posting this message, I am Unknowingly contributing to this site, as you said above. ;-)-reply by Random

well that post was a little old but still was good :angel:

You sound like you could care less about your users.

If he really didn't care about his users, there wouldn't be this forum today to vent out your feelings :(

I've seen a lot of free hosting sites too and I can safely say that this is the best one. Some may complain about the "being active in the forums" condition, but it really isn't that hard. Look at it this way - it's a good way to speed up your typing!!!

ummm, i think there was something terribly wrong with your interpretation of that post. although meant to be a serious post, there was some humor to grab the peoples attention. also, as far as the bandwidth is concerned, they do know that unlimited bandwidth is not reality but have advertised a package for it to please the users mind set as long as they don't "abuse" it and the other services included.

in fact, the package they are trying to get people to sign up for is the $6.66 a month package which does not have unlimited bandwidth and costs less money.

that doesn't sound like they are trying to screw anyone...does it? maybe....just maybe....some people need to gain a little perspective and a little sense of humor to be able to laugh and understand things a little better.

reading posts like this makes me glad i am not a guest of trap 17, but a MEMBER. at least the members understand... :(

Could that message be any worse?!?

UNLIMITED FREE SPACE AND BANDWIDTH

There is so much wrong with that message left by OpaQue, I don't even know where to begin!

-reply by Random

Edited by anwiii (see edit history)

reading posts like this makes me glad i am not a guest of trap 17, but a MEMBER. at least the members understand... :angel:

umm...just to clarify, the person who posted that has a username which says "iGuest" and he is not a guest! :( In fact he is an old member, having completed over 5500 posts! But still he has this interpretation...oh well, to each his own!