xisto Community
OpaQue

UNLIMITED FREE SPACE AND BANDWIDTH

it is not really advisable like the admin said to put up a posting limit per month. ppl could just forget about the forum for the rest of the month while dedicating only one or two days to posting in the forums.i know that i have always had to visit this forum, at least, 2 to 3 times per day; and spending not less than 1 to 2 hours on each visit; since i got to register and become a member and i have always enjoyed reading some of the posts the forum members have been posting.i have also learnt some new things too. you mustnt only post just for the sake of posting and been active in the forums, you can also post in other to amuse other ppl and also make yourself happy.for instance, whenever i dont have much to in the forums, i continue with my fame of ARMY SYSTEMS so as to keep myself more busy and get more and more used to Xisto. i feel like i am becoming more and more attached to Xisto and i have been encouraging people to join Xisto in order that we will have more membes and make this place a more enjoyable place for all that participate in our forums.

i wonder if there is such a thing as downgrading. Like when you think you don't need all that space. Has this ever happened? I don't think so because who would be so nice as do that..... I would but I need my space.....

ok, i have 2 things of beef w/u guys here, other than that, i like u guys...1) admins r kinda pushy about giving out upgrades.... when i asked 4 the upgrade, the guy didnt give it 2 me until why i explained i needed it......u guys have a policy that says u have ___ posts, u get _____. U should honor that agreement w/out questioning our motives......2) [ok, this isnt really beef, just more of a recommendation] -more space, u guys r kinda stingy on it.... 50mb?? thats not that much, i know alot of ppl use a tiny bit, but on my website, i have videos and such(not illegal, my website is a fan site about a guy @ my skool, and he always sends me videos of himself, so I post em...)

ok, i have 2 things of beef w/u guys here, other than that, i like u guys...

1) admins r kinda pushy about giving out upgrades.... when i asked 4 the upgrade, the guy didnt give it 2 me until why i explained i needed it......

u guys have a policy that says u have ___ posts, u get _____.  U should honor that agreement w/out questioning our motives......

2) [ok, this isnt really beef, just more of a recommendation] -more space, u guys r kinda stingy on it.... 50mb?? thats not that much, i know alot of ppl use a tiny bit, but on my website, i have videos and such(not illegal, my website is a fan site about a guy @ my skool, and he always sends me videos of himself, so I post em...)

you've got a point there XC3LL but you have to understand that Admin have to do that to ensure that space reaches to others who are coming after you. It takes some money and effort to be able to run an outfit like Xisto and you ought to be considerable on the ppl who are sponsoring the outfit when requesting for upgrades.

I understand that you actualy needs the space but what about others who dont really need the space but just want it for the keeps? You have to put that into consideration.

I must really say that admin is trying for us here in Xisto and we should all do anything within our power to support all his efforts to run and maintain our Xisto.

I really dont know about chinese sites. I have seen hundreds of hosts who simply ban them. Or they have in their TOS, No chinese sites please or some put it inderectly.. Sites must be only in English.What is wrong with it ... cAn anyone explain this fact .. or got a reasons for why this *BLEEP* thing is taking place at most of the hosts ?

ok, i have 2 things of beef w/u guys here, other than that, i like u guys...
1) admins r kinda pushy about giving out upgrades.... when i asked 4 the upgrade, the guy didnt give it 2 me until why i explained i needed it......

u guys have a policy that says u have ___ posts, u get _____.  U should honor that agreement w/out questioning our motives......

2) [ok, this isnt really beef, just more of a recommendation] -more space, u guys r kinda stingy on it.... 50mb?? thats not that much, i know alot of ppl use a tiny bit, but on my website, i have videos and such(not illegal, my website is a fan site about a guy @ my skool, and he always sends me videos of himself, so I post em...)

Settle down. If admin is kind enough to give out free hosting then he would at least like to know what for <_<

Chinese is good <_<.I am chinese....dont know how to read it thought...But there sort of is a point.Some hosts do not let people put up chinese websites.....maybe because of the content of it? It could be like about something illegal e.g. illegal hacks etc...and the host/admin does not know what it is ab0out because thy do not understand it....You get me eh ?

if they had the site iwth unlimited things then thye could not survive because they also need teh paid hosting.

They might be able to survive because of the ads people thay click....You can get payed for them...So there might be a way...
Anyways I was wondering....All those websites that give websites out to people for them to let other people host.....Who hosts them ??? Another host ????

So a host, hosts a host and that host hosts another host and it goes on forever right ??? So where did the first host come from ???? No one hosted it or something? Like where is it being hostes ??? And where was the first domain from ??? Is it like hosting itself or something ???

This is something I do not understand I need someone clever to explain to me.

I personally dont see anything wrong with them Chinese. Like Bexa said, maybe it is cos the admins and hosts cant understand whether there is a hack in the website or not, that is the reasoin why they dont accept them in their servers.

Yeah !! Chinese people rock.....If you don't know about the world around you...Chinese people are the cleverest...followed by indian and then turkish and etc....Not boasting or anything but this is so true !!!!

That's sort of stereotyping...not all Chinese/Indians/Turkish fall into those categories. Maybe only people you know. I'm Indian and I guess I'm one of your statistics, but still, it's not definite at all.