xisto Community
OpaQue

UNLIMITED FREE SPACE AND BANDWIDTH

Also, it's because many hosts cannot read or interpret Mandarin Chinese or simplified Chinese. They're worried that some sites could be against their regulations without them knowing it. So it's sort of a security thing. I still think all languages should be accepted; you can't keep someone from being hosted because they don't speak your language. That's horrible discrimination. I think that if foriegn language sites are allowed, they should attempt to provide either a translation of their site or something like that. But that would be sort of hard. I mean, my entire site is in English, but if I wrote in Tamil or something (my mother tongue), it would take a while to translate back and forth.

I try my best to accept most of the sites.. But most of the times when a site is supporting any activities which is against the TOS, then I am usually informed at the complaints@Xisto.com mail address.

Yeah !! Chinese people rock.....

If you don't know about the world around you...

Chinese people are the cleverest...followed by indian and then turkish and etc....

Not boasting or anything but this is so true !!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what about japenese

Because I need host right now I will take package 1 I only need fantastico and many bandiwth I hope that I will not spend 500 gb in 5 days :( because on previous host I have get 5 gb and this isn't been enough :( so I need to start posting :(

People that want huge amounts of bandwidth can pay extremely cheap prices for it. I know hosts that will provide 3+GB PER DAY for as low as $7.99. There's probably hosts even cheaper than that, but I haven't looked much. I use Xisto because I just want a small site, that doesn't take huge amounts of bandwidth, so I'm not wasting $8 on bandwidth I'm not going to use. Maybe, in like 2 years, if I get extremely popular (I wish) I would have to move to a bigger site. But for now, I'm fine.

Yes but I think that 500 gb isn't enough for me :D so I will take package 2 and hope that this will be enough :D My portal has been very popular but now...I am starting againIt is easy to went down but it is very hard to get up :D

Yes  but I think that 500 gb isn't enough for me :D so I will take package 2 and hope that this will be enough :D

My portal has been  very popular but now...

I am starting again

It is easy to went down but it is very hard to get up

:D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

500 GB is not good enough? i think wt u mean is tht 500 MB is not good enough :D i was like WHAT how did u get 500 GB!!! lol

hehe, great posts, Opaque!i was wondering... would you be in favor of users who purposely test those "unlimited" plans and mass click their sites just to prove you right and destroy those hosts? i mean, it would lower Xisto's competition count by far!!!

Why are there so many ads on this site? Does it help Xisto get better hosting?

46991[/snapback]

the ads are there because ad-clicking is basically the only way that Xisto can get paid! if users stop clicking, then there will be no more free hosting!

even worse, the site staff won't get paid! OH NOES!!1

Maybe the Chinese are stopped from registering because that's the free hosting company's main customer and if they let them register the company will close.

You say that you have over 5000 page views and don't use more than 100MB bandwith / day. I had a website hosted on other server with a forum and I was getting over 300MB/day with about 1000 uniques/day. What do you think about that?

You had 1000 unique visitors but we had 5000 page views. If (on average) each visitor opens more than 5 pages then you have more than 5000 views and thus use up more b/w.