xisto Community
jacob

The Best Browser In Your Opinion for WIN32/64 systems

what internet browser do you consider as the best one  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think the problem is that a lot of people create Web sites that only works properly with IE. Unfortunateley there are a lot of Web sites that do not look good in any other Browser. I really hate those sites.

Well there are some moves towards a more standards compliant world :D You can view those pages in any browser. Those "ie optimized" pages doesn't seem to have much effect on browsing experience. If there are enchancements they are mostly colored scrollbars and stuff like that. You can go without that.
Meanwhile you know that somesites put annoying sidekicks like chromeless pages, clickety javascript (like those to stop you using the rightclick menu) and the fun is they work only in IE! You can overide all those nasty stuff by using a "decent" browser.
:D

I use IE6. I've never used any other browser (ie. Mozilla, Opera, Firefox, etc.) besides IE. I guess I just don't feel like changing to another browser.

i am the same way i haven't used anything other than IE but i guess i would try something else if it was goodbut i have never had any problems with IE so i dont know if i want to mess with anything else

still love IE dammit. All these other web browsers have tools that I don't even need so they are kinda useless to me.