xisto Community
jacob

The Best Browser In Your Opinion for WIN32/64 systems

what internet browser do you consider as the best one  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I use IE 6.0, I used to use Netscape oh those were the days haha.ummm i used to use mozilla when i had linux installed. never had a problem with it. it was fast and got the job done. is there a lite versionof mozilla for windows?

Currently, i use the good ol' IE 6.0. I've heard a lot about how leaky its security system is, how easy it is to get spyware, but those have yet to happen to me. I have also tried using firefox, but i could not get used to it. Must be too accustomed to IE.

I am rely trying to understand how people use IE, IT IS A PEACE OF SHEET, aren't you try anuything fester, better, bugfree, come on IE is rely the worse of all popular, tru firefox, it's good and more IE like, try opera if yao want everything on one place , TRY SOMETHING ELSE :P

I am rely trying to understand how people use IE, IT IS A PEACE OF SHEET, aren't you try anuything fester, better, bugfree, come on IE is rely the worse of all popular, tru firefox, it's good and more IE like, try opera if yao want everything on one place , TRY SOMETHING ELSE 

Opera is good, but doesn't work on all cases. For example: Gmail, even with latest version, 7.6 preview 1.

At this moment in time, I'm using the Avant Browser. It's an edited verion of the IE browser, only a lot better. It kinda resembles netscape a bit, but it's a lot more user-friendly. Although, it still uses IE as the base of it's scripting, but with it's own scripting it fixes some of the problems everyone has with IE... I love this browser.

Myie2 for me.. i love it cuase it got tabs and its easy to use.

I was using that one for a while, but it kept freezing up my computer. That's when I found Avant, which also has tabs. It's a lot more stable than MyIE2. Not to mention, it has a sleek look...

never tried Avant..Mozilla is also a good one to. Does Avant have a popup stopper?

Among a whole array of features, yes Avant does have a built-in Pop-Up stopper. If you want to find out more about this browser, you should check out their site. They could explain the features better than I ever could.
Avant Browser

Later,
J. (TS)

right now i'm using to view this site is Internet Explorer 6. yep yep. But i'm scared of gettin spyware. So have to scan like every week. To counteract this problem I downloaded Mozilla FireFox browser. Unfortuntely some of the websites I view don't show up right like it does on IE6+. I have also tried MyIE2. I think I'm about to get it. I lost it when I had to reformat my harddrive and start over. I have also used Netscape. It is nice looking now.