xisto Community
jacob

The Best Browser In Your Opinion for WIN32/64 systems

what internet browser do you consider as the best one  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am using Maxthon (MyIE2) as my primary browers. It's convenient and powerful.Maxthon is a powerful web browser with a highly customizable interface. It is based on the Internet Explorer engine (your most likely current web browser) which means that what works in IE, works the same in Maxthon but with many additional efficient features like... Tabbed Browsing Interface Mouse Gestures Super Drag&Drop Privacy Protection AD Hunter Google Bar Support External Utility Bar Skinning And Much More to Explore...

I use FireFox - The next generation browser! Its the browser of the future...infact this reminds me, I'm gonna put the firefox images on my sigs all over the web :P

I mainly use Mozille Firefox, I only have 0.8 though because I'd rather stick with it than get 0.9 or whatever the newest one is. I have my reasons :P I sometimes use IE though but FF owns it all over, the 2 main reasons,TABS!I used to get TONS of spyware when I just used IE, but with FF I go to the same sites and don't get nearly as much.

opera is the fastest, faster tham IE, and even FF...coz opera firstly loads the TEXT, and then the images, so if these images are loaded before, page will generate in a sec,but FF and IE reloads all images again..and thats why yhey are slow

I use FireFox, and I downloaded a really cool skin, so my browser looks the best ever. The download manager is better than IE becuase you can watch all your downloads from one window. Browsing is quicker and more enjoyable. I also use Mozilla Thunderbird for emails as that seems a lot better than Outlook Express. Mozilla is great!!!

I am using Maxthon (MyIE2) as my primary browers. It's convenient and powerful.
Maxthon is a powerful web browser with a highly customizable interface. It is based on the Internet Explorer engine (your most likely current web browser) which means that what works in IE, works the same in Maxthon but with many additional efficient features like...

Tabbed Browsing Interface
Mouse Gestures
Super Drag&Drop
Privacy Protection
AD Hunter
Google Bar Support
External Utility Bar
Skinning
And Much More to Explore...

Would you pls put the link?

I use Opera

Opera includes pop-up blocking, tabbed browsing, mouse gestures, integrated searches, password manager, zooming, easy customization, detailed privacy and security options, integrated mail, news, chat and newsfeeds functionality, and much much more..

and it`s really fast :P