xisto Community
jacob

The Best Browser In Your Opinion for WIN32/64 systems

what internet browser do you consider as the best one  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I use GoSuRF(free browser) It has some simpatico functions.such as spam control.translate.side bar(search,favorites,my saved pictures&text,history)HANDY DRAG:*handy drag is an intimate design of GoSuRF*drag&drop a link:open it in a new page.*drag&drop text:search its related webpages.*drap&drop picture & long texts:save it.etc...

IE 6 it is, and boo to all that use netscape... just finished designing a website, and I spent hours trying to get it all to work nicely on all browsers, with Netscape being the biggest hurdle... Just recently started playing around with mozilla and quite like it

At the moment I'm using Firefox 0.92 + IE 6 with Windows xp. Since this is "The Family's Computer" i can't uninstall IE (<myfather> Hey what is this? Mozzilla? <me> it's like IE, but it's better.. try it! <myfather> oh no no! erase it! It could damage the computer! <me> -______- )

I find Firefox very very handy. Integrated popup blocking, tabs... it's also MORE secure than IE...
For a period (1-2 months) I used only Firefox, then I reinstalled Xp, so I connected to the internet (with IE) to search for an updated version of Firefox... AAAWWW how ugly & stupid was it! I couldn't use it anymore!! :P

HEy! try this online test for browsers.... post your results!

http://bcheck.scanit.be/bcheck/

with my Firefox it finds 0 vulnerabilities.. hehehehe ;)

aol, i feel sry for you, even if you have broadband, AOL is such a rip off, i prefur JUNO for dialupI use FIREFOX 9.Xwith like 10 extensions installed