xisto Community
jacob

The Best Browser In Your Opinion for WIN32/64 systems

what internet browser do you consider as the best one  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I use IE 6.0 mostly because I have popup blockers, flash set for there and everything. I have a Netscape 6.2 to check for site compatabilities. I think my fav is Mozilla Firebird 0.7 because it just looks the best. Its nav is very small and simple and I dunno maybe it's just me, but stuff seems to load faster on this one.

Internet explorer crashed too much for me, so i went and got Firefox, loved it but thought i might try something different. Opera was good, but it didnt feel right for some reason so i tried MYIE2, and it wasnt good enough, so i went back to firefox. Still using it and loving it.

well i use I E 6 and it just has one major problem it cant *BLEEP*ing get rid of pop ups well alot of people have recommended that i try mozilla that it doesnt bother like ie but im jus a little bit reluctant to try something new at the moment.