xisto Community
jacob

The Best Browser In Your Opinion for WIN32/64 systems

what internet browser do you consider as the best one  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Opera for linux, it?s one of the best, may be mozilla is not so bed, but i like opera the most :lol::P

well i use Maxthon! it's pretty good, i like it. i either use this or internet explorer, but i use maxthon more :P they're basically the same just that maxthon has the tabbed interface and a few more functions but it basically runs from the same source... :P

I think it?s the best solution, Opera is rely FAST and good. On the other side IE is a... :P

well as much as i like opera ie still has got some better features. Such as the refresh page issue. IN opera it literaly does not wokr. I upload my site and i have to press refresh for every frame i have to refreh my page while ie just refreshes al frames togther.

well as much as i like opera ie still has got some better features. Such as the refresh page issue. IN opera it literaly does not wokr. I upload my site and i have to press refresh for every frame i have to refreh my page while ie just refreshes al frames togther.

Makers of various browsers can choose what features their browser supports. As Microsoft often like to think they're web-trendsetters, they stuff IE with bling-blings that may or may not be seen as "innovative" by others. :P

Especially for 56k browsing, nothing beats Mozilla Firefox. And I've used them all, myIE2, opera, IE6, none of them come close. Besides, tabbed browsing makes life so much easier... oh yeah, it's free too!!!

i use IE 6 from the latest updates from microsoft for WINDOWS 2000 PRO V4

I use IE 6, enhanced from Win XP SP2. I want to see what other people use for browsers, and maybe start a discussion. This place needs more activity... :P

i use ie5.5. form win98 os.

IE 5.5 AND WIN 98 OS? those are old versions of IE and WIN OS. try upgrading your IE and WINDOWS to a later version. sorry redsky. no hard feelings pls :PThis post was edited by odomike as he made mistakes in his last posting

HI,I create my web sites to offer web-cross browsing. I mean, I want they to in almost every browser. So, i tried Opera, IE, Mozilla and Firefox. I love firefox the most, i use it on Windows and Linux and i think it really offers lots advantages against IE. It is more, more secure and it offers pop-up blocking, multiple-tabs .... and it is also really light. I light Opera too but i fell more comfortable with Firefox. Konqueror is also a really smoth browser. I think the problem is that a lot of people create Web sites that only works properly with IE. Unfortunateley there are a lot of Web sites that do not look good in any other Browser. I really hate those sites.