xisto Community
LolliPop

Last Book You Read?

The Digital Fortress by Dan brown. Brilliant book and the Angels and Demons is also another great read if those of you who haven't read it yet...go read them! lol

A autobiography of George Best. It was a good insight into his life.I'm currently reading Mort by Terry Pratchett. It's my first of his books and I enjoy it when I pick it up but I don't seem to do that all that often.

Last book i finished reading was The Crow Road by Iain Banks i read whilst i was on holiday and i need to read it again... and probably again for school :D its a great novel though once you get to grips witth the way its written.

The last book I read was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows. I thought it was a really good book and a kind of ok way to end the series. Although I still think Harry and Voldemort both should have died. And she said thats what she was planning on doing in her biography but then she changed her mind. But I still really liked it. But I still can't believe he got married to Ginny and they had kids.

I was just reading a book called Fear Nothing by Dean Koontz. Christopher Snow is the main chaacter in this novel. Not only did his parents die under mysteriously, but he's also being followed by shady characters who want him to stop trying to find out how they died--or else they'll kill off his remaining loved ones (his really smart dog Orson; his best freind Bobby; and his girlfriend Sasha). And as if being followed in his own hometown, Moonlight Bay, California, isn't bad enough, Chris has to outrun his followers without ever leaving town. He has xeroderma pigmentosum, or as he calls it XP, a rare genetic abnormality that forces him to avoid light. Cumulative exposure to sun, bright lights, and the like will give him skin cancer eventually, and he doesn't dare leave his home when he has dealt with XP for over 28 years. All in all this is a great book and I would recomend it to ANY adults (there are some slightly graphic parts, but kids could probebly read it too.)

Last book I read - Chronicles vol. 1 - by Bob Dylan

It was amazing. I'm a huge music and bob dylan fan and readin the book he wrote was really something special. He really is an extraoridnary character and knows how to arrange his words so beautifully. I suggest anyone to read it. He talks about different times in his life like signing his recording contract, playing in the cafe's and other places in New York when he was young.......recording albums and being on tour. It's quite a good read.

Book I'm reading now and almost finished with :

Choke by Chuck Palahniuk

It's quite an interesting novel. I've yet to read "Fight Club" , a different book by the same author, but I intend to. I got this book because I read about the plans to adapt it to a movie and I wanted to read it before that came out. The movie stars Sam Rockwell who I'm a fan of so I can't wait to see it. The book is about a guy who fakes choking at restaurants to make a type of connection to someone. That way when they keep in touch through cards and stuff he can say he's not doing so well and ask for money and other stuff. Also in the book is his crazy mother who's dying in a hospital, his friend who collects rocks for no reason at first........and the main character is a sex addict. He constantly is having wild thoughts and sexual encounters with people throughout. It's pretty out there. It's good tho. Check it out.

The last book i read was Inviting the Holy Spirit and the book was written by Pastor Benny Hinn , i havent completed the book yet but still i will say that it is worth reading the book, its not just reading its something more when you read the book,hope i will finish it soon and i suggest you also to read it.

The Sea-Wolf by Jack LondonIts for summer reading, and sadly I don't get it really or any possible themes that are in the story. If anyone understands it please PM me lol

I read The Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy: A trilogy of four from Douglas Adams and it was very good, with some extremely funny parts like the whale falling from the skies trying to understand the world around it. And after reading this book, you will also know the answer to this question: What is the meaning of life, universe and everything? try to search it with google =)

The last book I read was Inkheart, by Cornella Funke. It was an interesting book. The beginning seamed rather similar to A Wrinkle in Time, but it quickly became its own book. The whole idea of being able read people out of books is intriguing. I liked how each book was like a doorway to another world, and by reading you just skimmed the surface. The depth of the characters was nice, and it felt as if you the reader actually got to know them. Some were noticeably pettier than others but it?s that way in the real world unfortunately. I would recommend this book to all who liked modern fantasy, and children's books. (Like Harry Potter, Wrinkle in time, or The Chronicles of Narnia)