xisto Community
LolliPop

Last Book You Read?

Last book I read was Terry Prachett's "Small Gods", for like, 5th time :) I'm just starting to read Mostly Harmless, by Douglas Adams, it's the last book in "The Hitch Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy" series. I don't expect it to be anything less than the first four books...

Well, right now I am reading Lord of the Flies by William Golding. I have to read it for English class and it must be read by Tuesday. I'm only halfway finished, but it isn't that long. It's an okay book. It's about a group of boys who are stranded on an island.

Last book i finished was "Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West." pretty good.Right now i'm reading Freud's Group Psychology: an analysis of the ego. .. well, i would be if i could find it =P

the last book i have read was.. the da vinci code and excelent book by Dan Brown it has become one of my favorites, and i realized that i like these kind of books i also have read angels & demons by the same authors those two books are worth reading i absolutely recommend them

The last book I read was The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne (I believe that's how you spell his name). I didn't want to read it, but rather for my class at school. It is kind of boring because there is hardly any action at all, since I'm the type of person that likes books with action, and also it is wordy. Most of you have probably read this book for school and didn't like it either, but I could be wrong. Now I'm reading books on computer languages to refresh my memory.

Last book?? errr.... what was it? i forgot... errr, long time, i'm not reading novel, i'm currently learning about hypnosis e-book, i read naruto comic also and what else, i think my last book that i read is Naruto... last novel? well, surely it is harry potter... i read it many times, especially the third number...

Last book I read is "Vision of the side".It talks about a princess who don't agree with her father about marriage ,and she runs to find way to save herself.On her adventure,she meets a man that she'll love .It's a romantic story

um hmmm last book ;) would be " Jarheads " and " sleepy hollow " both two of my favorites. Good books should check them out. Jarhead is about a marines life in Iraq and who doesn't know what sleepy hollow is?

My last readed is 'Atonement' by Ian McEwan! Everyone should definitely read it. The story follows a British family through WWII. One ordinary day at the country estate of the Tallises turns into the expedition of a man through France during the war followed by a daughter serving time in an army hospital. This was on my summer reading list, so I was a little apprehensive about it at first, but it was excellent.