xisto Community
BuffaloHelp

Trap17 Forum Board Version Upgraded to 2.1.4 As of February 3nd 2006 12:42am GMT

It looks the same to me. Only... a little more '3D' and more options. Its all cool though. Upgrades show trap is sooo with it .. XD

Afew suggestions though, can we have the reputation points back as well?

This new forum features RATING (located at the #1 post of each topic) to rate the relevance of the topic and contribution factor, assessed by a member.

The new forum layout is looking cool. The forum looks very good without adverts. But they are neede to keep this going on. So no complaints about them. Where has the Shoutbox gone? Where is the Edit button that I was informed of. Please somebody guide me.

It's lovely! I love the "my assistant" thing... I wonder how IPB got the div tag to move around... But you need to install the mod for the mods so that we don't get 100 PMs a day :rolleyes:

Heh .. Since Im New To This Forum And Was Reading The Forum .. I Didnt Know Who OpaQue Was Until I Kept Reading And Then I See He Is A Admin.. Well I Coded IPB On IF Before And Its Quite A Easy And Nice Experience When You Finish Making A Masterpiece =) .. Good Job.. Also Does IPB Have A Better Portal Then Invision Fusion?

Thank you for all the hard work in getting this new board up and running so quickly! I really it. It loads fast and is super easy to use.But what happened to the Shout Box?

I have noticed the new pm system. It sends a pop up box when you recieve a message and you can read it on the spot. I like that a lot. As for the shoutbox moogie, it is currently being debugged so it can work with the new version of the forums. Another thing I noticed is everything is compactable so if you aren't really interested

wow...new changesi just looked this because i have not been here for ages...exactly since the beginning of holiday :rolleyes:.i am sorry for myself to be absent here...well,it is nice change except the returning graphics(some buttons picture which i think that they will make loading be slow again).however,i notice the beautiful title logo,a little 3D feeling,very nice.maybe i would read some info about the change of this time :)

Oh this is very nice indeed, too bad I'm not able to use DSL at the moment so I am experiencing very slooooooow loading times. :rolleyes: (56k connection)Does this version have many new features?

Wow! I am at a friend's house use her computer running IE6 on a fairly quick machine. Man, this forum is impressive. I usually see it on a lower resolution screen and use IE 5/Mac, so this is a substantial adjustment. The graphics on the Header are great!!! And refresh times are awesome... I'm gonna start saving up for a new machine... Great work OpaQue. (and crew)

Yay! We have the latest IPB! I've been waiting for this, because I'ce seen demos of what this forum is like and it looked cool. And it looks like they were'nt kidding!And yes, the rumour I heard is true, these forums DO upload faster! I can't believe it! This is just sooo cool! Thank you Opaque! Great job, Xisto!

This forum does have some better features. Although I h=think it's better if the link onn top took you to the main page instead back to the beginning of the topic. It's easier to get around the forums like that.