xisto Community
BuffaloHelp

Trap17 Forum Board Version Upgraded to 2.1.4 As of February 3nd 2006 12:42am GMT

I jsut wanted to say congrats and good job to Opaque. I dropped by a couple of days ago to check on my credits and was surprised and quite impressed by the new look to the forum. I really like how clean and professional it looks. I love that it is so fast too. I am also glad that we can edit our messages if we make a mistake.

good job guys always keeping things up to date and current to best of your abilities by far the best free hosting site out there today. I continue to look forward to updates, upgrades and additions.

Wow. Thanks OpaQue! I love this theme, and it's post writing screen. Before we know it, we will have the shoutbox back, along with our editing and recalculation feature. BTW, can you keep this theme or make the Xisto one similar to this one?

Wow. Thanks OpaQue! I love this theme, and it's post writing screen. Before we know it, we will have the shoutbox back, along with our editing and recalculation feature. BTW, can you keep this theme or make the Xisto one similar to this one?

Notice from serverph:
surely, this one will not be a productive forum member. placed in quotes.
STRIKE THREE of copying other old posts from other members.
copied from: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/33199-Xisto-forum-board-version-upgraded-to-214-as-of-february-3nd-2006-1242am-gmt/
POSTING DISABLED INDEFINITELY.