xisto Community
funny

Do You Like Your School?

do you like your school  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love my friends, whom I've met at school. I love my classes, they interest me alot (most of them), and apparently, they're good for my future plans. Therefore...necessary.I don't like how the school has turned our lessons into longer sessions, and our lunch to a smaller session. 30 minutes is not enough time for 2 school years (400 pupils, I'll have you know) to queue up and then to sit down, eat and hopefully digest some of their food. i get bad indigestion alot. Queue jumpers don't really help either.I don't like how we're not allowed to wear a coat or jacket. The get confiscated as soon as you enter the building. There's no point in wearing coats anyway, because they don't fit over the jumpers/sweatshirts or blazers that we have to wear. They're vile. i hate them. But it's just uniform.I voted yes, because other than those couple of points, I love my school.

I love my school. My school is working very hard to make the class room relavant to the kids coming through using academies. It's amazing to see the work that the teachers and faculty are putting into the school to try and make it a better place. It is a shame i'm going to be leaving before it's done though since this is my final year; however, i'm going to college next year and the school i'm looking at looks very cool. It's got a 30 foot rock wall and i'll also be rooming with my best friend and my other friends will be down the hall. I'm very excited.

I'm in one of the best public schools in the area. I really like my school.We have lots of nice places, the teachers are generally nice and the school listen to what the students say and think.So yes, I like my school.

I love my school very much. As my father was a para millitary officer and I was educated in a school related to the department itself. Most of the students in our school were from the para millitary employees families. It was very strict out there. Even the punishment very harsh. Even though I loved it very much. As the good habits which I learned in my life was broadly the contribution of my parents and after that the school itself, the staff out there were the top in their respective fields and the education which I got their was the best in the city were I am living. Still I am living in the same city. As now I am appointed as a data centre executive in a government department in the same city where I spent most of my school life.?I really am not able to forget my school life.?

Well I do not like homework, presentations and work in general - but school is the place where I meet my friends, gain new friends and... well it is social. If I am not at school I like to just relax at home, and that is not exactly very social at all! Here we go 7 years at one school and then 3 years at another one. Through those 10 years everyone learns the same things, it is not like we can choose photography or cooking. Though we do learn how to cook at school. :) I am now in my 11th school year, so I am at a new school. I feel like I fit better in there, people have choosen it themselves so many of them are a little bit like me. Some of my friends from earlier school years choose Mechanics, Sing/Dance/Drama, Health or things like that - but... well, it is hard to explain but we just have the same classes as all previous years - just harder. I like school when there is not much to do. I like when we go at trips at school, have fun. But I think schools such as mine should work harder in order t make the classes less theory, because even though we have choosen it we would all fancy classes that were not just paying attention to what the teacher says.

I could never have asked for a better high school to go to. The staff at my school are so caring, and will jump at the chance to help a student in need with academics, or other things as well. Unfortunately, we're not the cleanest school in the province of New Brunswick, we've got those idiots who will leave garbage around the school property, but the janitorial staff does all that they can to ensure that our classrooms and corridors are clean and sanitary.As for staffing, like I said, they couldnt've done better. Although there are a few questionable teachers in my opinion, I think that our teachers are the best out of all the high schools in my area.We also have a wide variety of extra-curricular activities that students can participate in. We also have sports teams, such as Football, Baseball, Rugby, Wrestling, Swim and Track, just to name a few.I don't think many more words can express how awesome my high school is. =P

Hey everyone, Im Variablez and im back on the forums since ages ago lol.so on this topic:Well basically I dont really like my school, they have blocked the internet on the childrens computers using Ranger Remote Control, it honestly sucks. The teachers see EVERYTHING your doing in real time, even if they are like 3 floors away... the homework we get is basically all on computers because we are an enterprise based school, and when we say to the teachers "I dont have internet at home, and the schools ones are blocked" they dont believe us, I got 2 more years of this agony (3 years done already :)) and im not looking forward to it!!

Now, I am thinking of my old days when I had in School.Definitely, My school life is pretty good. And I liked it. I have lots of friends in my school life. We have team for study lessions. our school is in silent environment, there is much study environment. Every friday have many programs like Making jokes, singing songs and many more. Teacher's are more lovely to us. And there is no stikes, lock outs such as in campuses. We have creative plans making new things.But there's lots of homeworks to do so I always tired with my homeworks. In our school there is not allowed to surf internet for us.

I went from a school with a normal 45 minute per class schedule, to a school with a block schedule. I enjoy having the block schedule, but I can see why the 45 minute classes would be more effective, because you are taking classes all year rather than just half.Also, I went from an indoor school with hallways to an outdoor school where every classroom leads outside.Overall, I like my new school, even if most of the people who have lived here for a while don't.

I like my school very very much!Around here it is the best in the country with the best facilities, teachers and its real classy!Most of all, it's got rich traditions that we follow with seniors at the top of the chain, and the little guys get bullied!It's a boys only school!

Do I like school?Yes, 1) I meet up with my mates every week day.2) Very big snow ball fights when it snows.3) I have chips and some other stuff from mcdonalds as its only down the road from my school :D

I'm very goood at complaining about it, but I really do enjoy my time spent in school. It's a lot different than the school I went before it, but it just takes time to get used to. It has flaws, sure, but I get to see people I like and learn new things. :)Some of the teachers need to be a little less lazy though. Some don't really take time to teach us anymore so it's hard to keep up with the other classes.