xisto Community
funny

Do You Like Your School?

do you like your school  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like my school.it is not so famous and so large.it is in the countryroad. there is few buses here. but there has been green hills and near the blue sea.we can hear the sound of the sea.the school support some good teachers to teach us,though most courses are a little hard.but I like staying here. In here I ca do sth. I want to do. study sth. what I want to!!so . :lol: I love it!

I LOVE SCHOOL!!! I definitely love going to school and learn new things. i love seeing my classmates and talking as if there is no tomorrow. i love my professors and i love those teachers who i actually hate. the give me new reasons to go on studying. Too bad i stopped schooling. Only if i have enrolled to a course that i would really love. i took Architecture and after more than FIVE years i stopped. I do not want to design houses and buildings anymore. Since i started designing websites when i was on my second year, i thought it would be just like an additional talent for my visual appreciation. I ended up liking it and started focusing on designing more websites.right now i am reading tutorials from the internet about Adobe photoshop, Flash animation and everything thast would enhance my small talent on webdesigning. I am planning to go back to school this school year, most probably will enroll on a computer course. I want Computer Science, it has ROBOTICS on its curriculum. isn't that great!

School is awesome man. Not the fact that I like learning new things, becasuse I don't. But it ACTUALLY give me something to do during the day instead of boring myself with my computer. I get to see my friends. What more is there to that? It's better then talking to them over the internet!I give something for me to feel proud about, like grades. If I get good grades, I can feel theres something good about me!The lessons can be fun, boring, but in a way... fun!The only thing I hate about school is the 6:30 get up in the morning. And boring classes where time seems like it slowed down.... If school was at about 8:30 in the morning and we had better teachers, I would concider school being AWESOME.

Hi, I think it depends on what aspects of the school you mean, for example: I like the actual school building. The design is good and the technology is very modern, I like some of the teachers, and I enphisises the words some. I like most of the students and have lots of mates, I just hate the managment of the school, ie: the principal and managment team. Also, I wonder how many of you people that like your schools come from another country bar the UK. I seem to feel that must British kids aren't to kean on their schools were as alot of the USA kids seme to be quite happy with their schools. Thanks for your time, Sean Webber.

I love going to school, I like seeing my classmates and going to the library. I also love staying at our chairperson's office. hehehe But I enrolled to a course that I don't really like, which made me hate going to school. But I like our University and the democracy that we have. Most of the facilities are delapidated, as seen on other public schools in the Philippines, but I like staying at the classroom during free time.

yes, i have got a lot of friends, the teachers are cool [not everyone], the building looks nice, we have new playing field, so sport lessons are also great. so why shouldn't i like my school? ;>

I do indeed like my school. It is tidy and what not so I don't have to worry about lice and what not like my Elementary school. There are lots of nice and smart teachers and staff and what not. We have lots of free resources and what not to use for projects and gaining knowledge. They have things students can rent out like video equipment. I have a lot of friends and everyone is friendly and cool. Some of the teachers I have I may not like their personality but I learn a lot.

It's a bit complicated. I adore my friends and I love most of my classes. Our school is large, which means it has a lot of extracirricular programs, but it is also crowded. While the group of friends I surround myself with are amazing and brilliant and sweet. I watch the other students though, the ones who havent found a coveted place in Nerdom (even some of my fellow AP students), and though they are happy their lives seem miserable. Constant drama is being enacted in the halls, "Oh no you didnt!" and "OOOOOOO" (the universal rallying cry of fight lovers everywhere) are constant sentiments. Half of the school destroys English by using ebonics, and though our passing rate is relatively high, it seems that most of them are either clueless, stupid, struggling, lethargic, lazy, or otherwise out of it. They believe in wearing pants too low and too baggy, and are always bickering over who has the most "bling-bling". So, do I like our student body, not really. Do I like our campus, also not really. It's 1980s industrialized, cheapest multi-purpose brick you can find, with your typical drop ceiling and tin-roof. Two floors with fire resistant blue-with-specks carpet and thick fire proof doors. It often smells like feet. They recently recieved money from the district to add-on, and though we are overcrowded and have teachers who "drift" from room to room because there isnt space, they decided to build a new gym. We already have two, and the new one STILL isnt big enough to house all of the students. Also, traffic is horrible in the mornings because they didn't design the parking lot for efficiency, but for security.I do like the staff, or at least the advanced teachers. I like the equipment our district can buy for the computer labs and the classes. I like the ethnic mix- we are near NASA and their is a lot of international business. I like learning- its my favorite thing in the worldI just wish the other students felt that way.

My school is pretty nice and has a lot of spirit. We are a big athletics school (which I think it nice) and we have won championships in multiple sports. Besides sports, my school does a good job with their teachers I believe and the principal in nice and you can actually talk to him (which is rare among principals). Our school is kind of laid back, so that's nice. Unfortunately, it seems that there are a lot of drugs and bad stuff around our school and I think security could do a better job with that. They do have locker searches, but I think our school needs more than that. But, it seems like all the schools today all have problems with drugs and alcohol so it's not a big deal. I do really like school in general, but my school seems to make the work fun and provides a good atmosphere for the most part.

I like school because you can talk to some of your friends, and there are good subjects like maths(don't laugh :P ) Also, without school, how can you do computer stuff in college? hmm?

No I do not. In half my classes the students are smarter than the teachers. There is only one computer course offered which is a very basic overview of flash, html, windows movie maker, and photoshop. They used to have A+ Computer maintanence and repair, but it left the year I came. I know several high schools that teach useful computer skills like java, A+ certification, and web design, but not in my district.I'm more upset about the education system in general than my specific school, but regardless, it's just a money machine and instead of teaching us and preparing us for the future they are spending money on pointless programs and exorbitant assemblies and other garbage.

My school is in Samut Prakan in Thailand. It's name is Sriwittayapaknam. I like my school. It is big and beautiful. In the playground there are many plants and flowers. There is also a basketball court and football pitch. There are 1741 students and 74 teachers. I can learn at this school for 12 years. My classroom is on the 5th floor near the lift. There are 42 students in my class. We have a blackboard, map of Thailand, book shelves, King's picture, Buddha image and Thai flag. We learn 6 subjects a day. I stay after school every day with my friends to learn an extra lesson with my teacher. My favourite subject is P.E. because it is fun.