xisto Community
funny

Do You Like Your School?

do you like your school  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

yes, i do like my school, thank you very much. our school is the top university in the country and i'm proud to be studying there. best in quality education, and gives a lot of opportunities to its graduates and have a greater chance of getting a good job once they step out to the real world.the training might be harsh (to some probably), but it's worth it. especially if you know that your efforts are rewarded

The teachers aren't really the top standard, but they are mediocre. Anyway I don't really like my school. I don't like any school. About 5000 years ago when people where dumb idiots they didn't have to worry about these stuff, only about survival. If you aren't good at school you get a wasted life. It wasnt like that before. Better to be a dumb idiot and be happy than being an Einstein and worrying about time consuming things all the time.

OK, I like school, but I just don't like going to it. I wish there was a machine that could put all the knowlege you ever needed into your head. That would be great *everybody in the room noddes*!

Certainly, i always liked school...better than anything so far in my life.GOne are those days, can only recollect and live the thoughts again.The best time of my life i guess...

yes, I like my school alot. Especially on dress-downs (my school is uniform, kinda sucks). My teachers are all cool and I enjoy school, except for the whole learning part. :lol:

school has its bad sides and good sides. but for now i do like school because how i see it isschool=$so with this simple mathamatical formula can get you rich really easy :lol:but deep inside yes i do hate school. but who doesnt hate itwe have to learn things that most of us think our useless for our futures. like if someone wants to be a rocket scientist why do they have to take history? they just want advanced chem and pre-cal. but since we are forced to have to learn all these random subjects we start to hate school. Thats why they are starting to create these free-spirited schools where students get to pick what they want to studied so that they are always interested. i forgot they formal name for these types of school but when i heard that they existed i wish that i would have been introduced into that kind of education. appearentlly these students become very successful since they aren't forced to learn what they dont want to and they began to enjoy learning since it isn't forced upon them.

I like my school so much, my parents wanted to move to East Syracuse in New York I told to not to move overthere because i don't want to go to that high school and i love my Nottingham because I have friends there and teachers that i know aready and the staff. My school is not poor but no rich only thing that makes it fun are the teachers and friends. We have good rules in my school and a lot of activities to do and sports also.

I was in 3 different schools so I had different friends and different teachers. I always liked school even if I had the most idiotic teachers.I hated my 9th grade teacher, he was stupid and always behaved like a pervert. And to think his name was Solomon :P I was always naughty in my class but my teachers liked me a bit too much to report it to my mom so I got away with many things, to return the favor I used to have fun in the class but not disturb the teachers.My first school was up to my 8th grade and then as I shifted from my town to another I changed school and liked my teachers there too. Then again I shifted from one town to another ending up in my present place. I left school for I did not have any interest in it and got a job and now am in a job I like the best :D

Hmm. I don't hate my school, but I wouldn't say I liked it either. It's more of in the middle. The good side of it is that my school isn't so controlling, everyone is just themselves. But I dislike it because of the drama that normally happens. Now I know that social issues aren't anything of the school's fault, but it is happening in the school, so I guess it counts as part of the school? But either way, I wouldn't say that I hate my school, it's just hard to get used to, sometimes.

When I first started this year of school, I didn't think I would like it because they re-did it.. but I love so far! :D (besides all the homework, tests, quizzes, etc :) )And were going to D.C. by Plane next month! :P (But that also means we do not stay as long as we would have if we went by train B) )P.S. Professional Sports players kids also go to my school too. :D

Edited by kab012345 (see edit history)

Oh, dear. In my opinion the topic is badly rolling off topic, the original discussion is not weather you like school in general, but do you like your school compared to many others? As for me - I don't necessarily like the school I go to (I'm a senior) mostly because of lack of organization in the administration and communication between staff members and students. It's also littery because of some *very bad people*, which is also driving the administration nuts, and thus making them make harsher decisions and stricter rules, which just makes everything (including everyone's attitude toward the school even worse). Though, on the other hand, it's reeally not that bad. It actually has a lot of good sides to it, as, I am sure, any other school, you just need to discover those.1. Cooperative staff. I really enjoy communicating with those few very helpful professors of mine, even if I don't have a class with them that year anymore - they would still do anything to help me.2. Motivated peers. All of the people I cooperate with during the day show high motivation to the subject, or any branch of subects, which also stimulates me to perform better, though, I am really satisfied with my grades.3. Extracurricular activities. Probably, the most important for me among the three listed above. The school offers a lot of freedom when it comes to those, and, my favorite thing, you can start any club/activity without really facing any major hardships.