xisto Community
funny

Do You Like Your School?

do you like your school  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Generally I like school life. However I just hate the high school I have been to. It's a famous school in the region I am in - my schoolmates are arrogant. They just think themselves are unbeatable.BTW that's a Catholic school; my school has forgot all the missions for setting up this school. They just strive for fame in the society by all costs.

I love school. Lol. Just not the people who make up the student body. I think they can be more mature. I am wondering has anyone every failed like the whole first semester and came back the second semester passing every class?

I like school. This is the place, where I'm learningvery helpful things. (I think nobody wants to be an analphabetist). This is the place, where we also meet many people. Many my friends I know from school.

Can I say "yes" and "no"?I think my school is.........well, I might consider it a little bit abnormal..... :( There are certain things I don't like. However, there are some other things that I think my school is doing just great. Life isn't always perfect. If I can't stand some stupid rules anymore, I would leave, but does it mean that I don't it at all? No, defenitely not. :(

school isnt that bad. middle school school is quite horrible as it gives the impression of newer thing compared to elementery but it is just as limited. middle school allows you to select.. close to nothing besides choosing which art form you would like to take. high school is great. im currently in grade eleven and had three, must corses [math, english religion(dam catholics)] and then my five optionals. although my school does not offer a hugmongous selection it still offers stuff like auto tech, comp tech, law, multimedia and good *BLEEP* like that. i hated middle school but i like high school so much more. college is best... cant wait

The high school I go to is old and kind of falling apart. Paint is peeling off walls, windows don't open or close properly, yet we probably have a technology department that is like Cisco's. It's really weird.

Me. I love school, i think school is great place to learn new things about math, science, english, social studies etc. I also thing of it as a hang out place. Or " a place to meet new friends" get to know people better, start a relationship, and all that crap.

Okay sometimes I do say things like I HATE SCHOOL or SCHOOL SUCKS but I don't really mean it .Like when we had 1 month off...I missed it so much and was dead bored at home...plus I like learning because I learn fast and with ease =D

I totally hated my primary school. I just think I wasted 6 years there and it's the worst perio of time in my life. Totally lost all my motivation to learn and everything. Money and beauty were the most important thing for kids there. And it's like you couldn't go anywhere without them. :) Anyway, luckily, I moved when I was 12. I absolutely loved my secondary school. It allowed me to reach my potential. Happy life. Teachers were great! :rolleyes:

Yeah school is great, despite the fact that we are being over-loaded with homework at the moment :o But i really love that I can do my electives.. Especially textiles, I love fashion design. I used to always scribble designs on the backs of my books. :D . It is a really great oppurtunity to do things that i wouldnt be able to do at home (especially seeing as i don't own a sewing machine) i love seeing my friends as well. :D ... Primary school was a bad memory.. nah.. i did like it but, man, there were many people who were very full of themselves. I guess a big ego is better than a low self esteem?

My school pwns. We're pretty famous, the best public high school in the U.S. You might've heard of The Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology Governor's School of Northern Virginia.

Bragging aside, though, I love it. All the people are nice, and a lot of the really nerdy kids are considered cool. We have a lot of freedom, because apparently smart kids are also responsible (cough).

There are also a lot of programming courses, and we have a UNIX lab and a supercomputer (we won one, then it broke, then we begged CRAY for a new one until they broke down). We don't get as much homework as everyone says we do, either.

In all honesty... No, I hate school. But from all the schools I've been to in the past, I'd have to say the one I'm at now is the best! It's just a small school thats housed in a small.. old building that was once a tire place. We don't have to do any homework whatsoever, unless we miss a day and have to catch up.. or have a huge project like we do now. There is a total of like maybe 20 people in 2 classes. Small but nice.

er...honestly speaking,schooh is not that bad usually.i like to study at school with some classmate or competitors,which can drive and inspire you to up.lukly,my university is a bit famous in my country,so i can share good school life now.certainly,the most important is to learn knowledge,master the subject which i am majoring. :lol:

I do not like school myself. I find it to be quite borring. But of course the government says that I have to go. I wish that I did not have to but I do. Most of my teachers give to much Homework and other stuff.