xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjLuki

Anyone Write Rap Lyrics?

hry anyone here write rap lyrics? i made some beats and still making but i can't write lyrics for u no what..... cany anyone write me like 2 or 3 verses? just wanna see if i can make it work with my beats...

yeah that's what i do too. one of my friends wrote a poem to pay me out one day. i ended up writing 4 verses of rap in retaliation. oh wow, that was gold. lol.but don't be discouraged, writing meaningful song lyrics is incredibly difficult, especially when the song focuses on them so much like in rap.

Although this is NO POST COUNT zone, and I quote

Anything you wrote that you would like to show off and share with us. ** NO SPAM ** In this part of the forum, you can put all your poems and songs, ect. Just all your creative stuff...

Please keep in mind that we have to abide by the forum rules and descriptions. Please post ONLY your original works here and request elsewhere.

Thank you.

I understand the dilemma. We do have another lyric section

Life Talk > Music lyrics

and when you make your request there, hopefully the reply would be posted here (since it's original). If not moderators will move it to the appropriate place.

It's just that a new topic should start in the right place.

Thanks for addressing something that all members can benefit. :huh:

This post is in the wrong place... :huh: Anyways I wrote one whole song in like 10 minutes...well raps whatever they are called. And it was ok i rapped it on the microphone to my mate and showed her the lyrics, which she said were awesome...BUT it has too many swear words so I can't post it and I don't really want to show it because it was kind written 'back in those days' where I was IN DA GHETTO MOOD and loving RnB... :PIt all rhymed and it was a quick rap. The words were simple fast (1 syllable mainly) and they made sense in a sentance hehe..

Yeah, here are some lyrics I made for you...take it as your own work, I don't care. I'm just gonna give suggestions for the chorus:_____________________CHORUSI guess I'm just being meEverything I seeIt sets me free------------------------ANOTHER SUGGESTION FOR CHORUSMaybe we've come toI will be there when you fall downPutting on you, the crown------------------------ANOTHER SUGGESTION FOR CHORUSI always had a planI don't know what I amBut it's all been crammed------------------------ANOTHER SUGGESTION FOR CHORUSAll that painI've been faintWhile it was just rainWhat a shame_________________________Take whichever you want. Take the one that fits your song the most.

hry anyone here write rap lyrics? i made some beats and still making  but i can't write lyrics for u no what..... cany anyone write me like 2 or 3 verses?  just wanna see if i can make it work with my beats...

191734[/snapback]

I write and rap, and mix....Id like to check out your tracks u can download a few of mine,free at my site heres a link holla back

http://ww11.250free.com/

hry anyone here write rap lyrics? i made some beats and still making  but i can't write lyrics for u no what..... cany anyone write me like 2 or 3 verses?  just wanna see if i can make it work with my beats...

191734[/snapback]

all you have top do is make things rhyme so if you can do that you can write rap lyrics

in no time

-Life of crime I live a life of crime and don?t look backI saw you turn right on that gangstas backDon?t give me that look man when you act a foolOr else ill wedge you between the floor and my footstoolYou take another step near my girl Ill slap off ya mustache and make you whirl( chorus )because when ya livin a life of crimehave to have a 9 in ya hand and no divineso If ya want to live a life of crimeu can give me a call and ill throw ya some rhymes( end chorus ) So meet me in the alley where the gangs chill outSo I can throw you and your brothas all aboutMake you eat dust dirt and all that *BLEEP*So badly that ya homies will throw a fit( chorus )because when ya livin a life of crimehave to have a 9 in ya hand and no divineso If ya want to live a life of crimeu can give me a call and ill throw ya some rhymes( end chorus ) ace ya **bottom** and throw the castdon?t give me that crap or ill blast ya paststand?n downtown don?t know what to doplayas start a gang war I join in toopulled out my nine I was up to crimesaw cop pull up and new it was time?(repeat whole song once)

If you want to rhyme rap lyrics do it in coulpes thats hows pro's do it.it's when you rhyme 2 lines of a song then you starts a new rhyme .It *happy* to rhyme like 5 lines it sounds awfiul.rhyme couples like thisYo how you doin todayill blast ya *bottom* this aint no play(starts new rhyme here)im all good and how bout you?you screwed up my life now now mi gonna screw up you(start new rhyme here)Rhyme likle that