xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjLuki

Anyone Write Rap Lyrics?

Hey my rap goes like this,Mess up the rage, mess up the song,make your dreams go wild and long,dress like a genius and play this song,hey thugs stop looking at us,cause we r, we r, The Gems of the nation.repeatCause we r ,we r gems of the nationMess up the rage, mess up the song,make your dreams go wild and long,dress like a genius and play this song, That was my rap, I just wrote that much, i hope you like that

i m sorry my friend but i didnt see your thread n i started my own thread in which i wrote my own rap lyrics.so if u r looking for some rap lyrics u can consult it(if u want).its by the name of "my own rap songs" by "merciless47".

Depending on what kind of flows your looking for, check these out:I got a God complex, out of contextI was left for dead and pled no contestA reverend friend said that I?m modestI let myself be led by a misled goddessIt?s a Pilgrim?s Progress due to dishonestyHow do I get through this slough of despondency?Honestly, God wrote a psalm on my prophecyThe thirteenth disciple with a bible accompaniedBy God?s company, now what?s become of me?Everything that?s good, holy, in harmonyI got a God complexYou got the Devil in your fleshI got a God complexA God complexDrop me an email sdhintz@att.net if the beats work with the flow.

hry anyone here write rap lyrics? i made some beats and still making but i can't write lyrics for u no what..... cany anyone write me like 2 or 3 verses? just wanna see if i can make it work with my beats...

i do write lyrics.. but what if ya stole em? make me beats man :)

Name:Kyle KnudsonEmail:Knudson18 at yahoooocomOpinion/Suggestion *:i can write you some pretty good rap lyrics.....guess i'll write a few lines right nowthey say hip hop is dead, but this is only tha beginningi am so on top, i'll never drop, they say i'm a bad endingi post up when *BLEEP*es bleedingthey all follow, i am leadingi'm tha number one flowmasta, and i'm always breedingnew flows come out of my mouth like i'm anorexicyeah my lyrics skeptic, i'm a president, elect itand i'm on, everything thing you say, in one ear, out tha otherya *BLEEP* with anotha, maybe i'm anothathat's all i can come up with right now.....tell me if you like it or if you think it's whack.

Hey i am a new rapper and i would like to get some lyrics for the beats i have If anyone is able to come upo with for tight *bottom* verses i will use them on my rap. I need them as soon as possible. If you get me verses i will display your name and promote you for writing lyrics on my site. please let me know. thankjustntymemusic at G mail-Justin G aka Jus N Tyme

I am rapping hear to tell you about my story once I was at the top of the glorry and I am still ,even if I sometimes get ill . I am writting here because you asked fot a verse to go with ur beat so back off every body and have a seat . and here are the verses that you asked for :johnny mustaklem is a name you should remember because I am a proud palistinian who will never sourender this verse which made for djluki who is so ****ing lucky to hear the words of me the palistinian rapper ,johnny mustaklem-johnny mustaklem

Can someone help me write lyrics 4 a rap about History of Rap. Included the famous rappers and how it started and stuff etc.fanx-Y.Venz/Y.DKz

Now let me see how I can put thizmy beats,raps,rhymes are crazy they sting like I hit youtwo fisted and made your left eye go lazy...I'm not tha nexteminem jus a new generation generatin that genoxide,but you see you betta hit tha ground when I start to ridean if you think you got flo' thatz your fualt becuase next time you see thizname I'll be world wide.....hollla at cha boy!!-smokey

Peoples first raps should be about where they come from.And they should be repping their area.Its like I'm from Berkshire and I need someone to write me rap about Berkshire and how bad it is in the rough parts of it.If anyone can that would be safe.

Some lyrics who eva want em can have:I raise hell like vampires outta they tombsBlade couldn't slay the flow with the fangs that I useTo spray acid, my mother injected venom into her wombI got hooked on the ish, so it was all I consumedI mediate to levitate haters the way I hit featherweightsI regulate the mic, you might want to get into better shapeSimply listenin to this tension in strengthening your antennasExercising your spirit like priest, leavin your head spinninGot lethal weapons in the Aston Martin riggs that I driveGod hates it when people suffer, it'd be a sin to surviveThe torture my tongue produces, giving you cuts and bruisesI'm probably the one soul on earth that Shang Tsung refusesVisiting cemeteries, touchin the deceased so can I heal 'emBut I only resurrected the dead cause I didn't get a chance to kill 'emIller that poppin pillars of pills after drinkin Everclear liquorYou try to donate organs, but the only thing they good for is litter

Hi everyone here is a beat of rap... Geting richer and richer the polize took my picture... Know you can finsh the rest of it in youre house.I have finshed the whol rap-edriss

Buckmaster100I got a little somthing for yall, It goes like thisI'm a white rapper Buddy tapperI got 50 inch rims on my 660 raptorMy cousin so crazy she was on fear facterWhen she walked the tight rope every one wanted to tap here She fell from the sky I don't know whyThat when everybody found out that she was a guyShe won fear factor that very same day That when we also found out that she was gayShe won the final event just by a hair BecauseWe found out that she had more pubic hairWe got into an arguement that very same night The she told me she was seeing a dikeLater that night I went to a bar And afterwords I bought me a new car-reply by Jaylon Western