xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjLuki

Anyone Write Rap Lyrics?

hey i can make rap lyrics but i need some1 who can make custom beats....i got a girl singer w/ me like eminem n rihanna....we need some beats that have the chorus section repeatin like the instrumental 4 i love the way u lie...chorus,verse,chorus,verse,chorus,verse,chorus....thats how it has 2 go every time...plz help me n her

My heart bleeds for u prickYou tryna find anotha few pounds for a needle to stickI do what a gotta do i dont care if i get caughtIf i loose this battle you can look back on how hard i foughtU see i aint no push over i will fight backYou cant seem to perform like me there is a special nackIf your wonderin how high i have now becomeJust look up to the sky nd see me dancin on the sunYou see now that im above you all will you give me respect?Dont shoot that *BLEEP* by the waist side to show how much you neglectI could kill you in an instant or lay out all the blowsbut if you hear one of these beats i guarantee it'll be comin out your noseNow do you understand a little more how nd why im undefeated If you under rest my power i advice you to stay seatedIm a killer in the makin with these deadly flowsDestroy it in an instant or knock out the competition in more than *BLEEP*in rows!

here is some lyrics for u rap loversyea, i'm finally here, and i know u couldnt wait,watch my record sales rise like philly's murder rate,no debate, if u love real rap, then u gotta feel that,i drop that ill rap, that pill rap,that tell u how i feel rap, that chill rap,i'm a ill cat, so if u say u dont feel that,yo, i'll start to peel caps, u get all jacked up; wheeljack,so roll ya wheels back, or else i'll start to steal cats,my real raps, real facts, step up and get ya head peeled back,my boy swings hard, make u say damn,sucka punchin some one soundin like a car door slam,make ya mouth look like micheal strayhan,the cops keep on searchin, but they aint findin me,have em hittin the ground like they were flyin in flight 93,and forget the feds dog, i get at em wit shots,they only way they're takin me out is in a god damn box,scoring wit footballs, pharmesuetical name xanax,i be kickin the raps but dont be wearin spandex,see i aint the singer for an 80's hair band,i got 4 o.c.'s left yo and i aint sharin,yo, i'll grin and drop 12 kolonapin,generic name clonazepam, valium, diazipam,xanax, alprosolam, ativan, lorazipan,its all in the diagram.some other flavorzas a child i was neglected, stlyes still got perfected,rejected, but still didnt care about being accepted,i knew i was bright; flourecant, now i make peasants bow in my presance,give em majestic rap refreshments, write new rap testaments,i need no referance, heres heaven sent evidence,still in the same spot wit a white or black president,it fits perfect, check the measurements,terror temps, the weak repent,tryin to find a seat on life's pleasure bench,elements, and traces can be found in many differant places,if u look carefully, u can see it in their faces,the treasures went, deep, but could it be that it discraces,all races, replaces, love for each other with hatred,open up the chest and find jewels that are way beyond sakret.

In the middle of the night I’m out walkin

The weathers *BLEEP*ed up its stormin

Can’t even see the moonlight the rain it’s pouring

Flashes of lightning striking it’s terrifying it’s frightening

Its Friday the 30th it’s Halloween

So it’s time to take this *BLEEP* to the extreme an go out on my stalking routine

Grab some one by the throat cover there mouth so no one will hear them scream

Tell them to shut up an pretend this is all just a dream

I’m in the middle of Jason an Freddy two of the worlds scariest psycho paths

Walking around cutting people up an they laugh

Tear all their organs out an poor their blood in to a bath

Cus they are two sick guys who just don’t give a *BLEEP* bout who lives an who dies

So you an I better keep an eye out an give out a crying shout

If you see these two guys out on the street cus they are just a bunch of freaks

Who like to sneak around an take peaks at who ever is out an about

Snatch there next victim an add them to their killing streak

An they will creep up on you an put you to sleep

The world is a cold an nasty place

No matter how strong you are it will always kick you in the face

So many psychos in the universe they just make it worse an worse

So many killers that get more mentally iller an iller

Every time they out doin their killing they don’t give a *BLEEP* there willing

To do anything they want it’s their thrilling

It will send a cold chill down ya spine

When you see Jason wit a hockey mask on out hunting in his prime

With his chain saw blades spinning

But you can’t see his face but I know he’s grinning

You know he’s the one that’s winning

It’s just the nature of the business

He’ll kill you in the dark leave you in the alley way with no witness

Leave you lying there half dead

Bleedin every where he just cut off ya head

With a twenty inch thick blade

He’s goin on a killing rampage

This monster should be locked away in a cage

It’s Frankenstein so watch ya back cus he’ll attack ya from behind

Who is the creator of this sick operation

Who is responsible for this sick experimentation

On a human an made him a freaky mutation just another freak of nature

He belongs in hell beside the grime reaper an right next to Jack the ripper

hry anyone here write rap lyrics? i made some beats and still making but i can't write lyrics for u no what..... cany anyone write me like 2 or 3 verses? just wanna see if i can make it work with my beats...

Hey I'm just getting into rappin and can sorta write. So far I've only wrote one full song with 16 bars, but yeh I can easily write a song and hopefully I can get better. Maybe u could give me ur email and we could contact each other and stuff and try to make some music.

hay....its a lyric by me ...its not so gudyha i know u make me wanna sickbut when u come in ,and do some tick tick, yha i know u cant make me sick, so plz go far and sit,u dont tryna' do anything *BLEEP* otherwise i'll kill u with my *BLEEP*,hay dont tryna' make me fool coz now i m not gonna loose.so dont lie and u'll die when i'll try to make u cryi know i never drink but wine is mixed with my blood in my skin,so dont come close to menow i am thinkin to make u sadyha i m not mad , i m just ur dadu just luk lyk a rat , u are a bastered fati wanna break ur legs, i hav a gun in handsi wanna push u in sand,your lyf is in danger , u just lyk a strangeru dont know about my angeri dont wanna talk with anyone herei hav no fear , if u have some dare and fight me there,now its your tym to scare and u dont need to prayerscoz god is standing here , i'll come in ur nightmares,when i move on street girls says that i m sweet,and i dont need so i m gone.hay if u wanna some more then add me on facebook - amabhiharry@gmail.comi m not agud rapper bt i can giv u some great lyrics

Edited by moderator (see edit history)