Every time you see me shining cause the ice is on my chain/

-reply by Lil Shi

My New Rap

Anyone Write Rap Lyrics?

*Get that S**t out ma' face*

"Let It Bump!"

Comin' Through in an Escalade...

ATL, Duval, and Dade...

Keepin' it gutta, getting them bills paid...

Get that s**t out ma' face...

Goin' to the store buyin' CD's and Tapes...

Fresh t-shirt, kicks is Bapes...

Postin' at the club, and don't know what to say...

Get that s**t out ma' face for real

With your fake @$$ grin, and your cheap @$$ peels.

Hard act on to impress your crew

Take one more step and your night is through.

Trust me boy, don't mess with me

I'll take you outside, keep testing me...

ATL, Duval, and Dade...

Keepin' it gutta, getting them bills paid...

You still got game after I talked you around

You better get smart and dumb your @$$ down!

With that mean looking mug, and a attitude to sport it

When I knock your @$$ out, you can't ignore it!

Strap your boots up and get ready to go

Cuz where I come from we'd be ready to throw.

ATL, Duval, and Dade...

Keepin' it gutta, getting them bricks laid...

Coming from Florida, by the way...

Get that s**t out ma' face!

-reply by del soulja

ALL YALL IZ GOOD BUT I'm the BESTWEN IT COMEZ 2 RAPPIN WIT ME HOMIE THER IZ NO TESTI'm KOOLBOI FRESH 2 DEF and I HAVE NO QUESTI'm LIVING MY LIFE 2 THE BESTNOW AFTA ME YALL CANT RAP NO MO SO STOP B4 I TAKE you 2 the FLODIS IZ JUS A TALENT DAT I WAZ BORN WIT SO HOMIE don't GET MADEVEN THOUGH MY RAPZ SO GOOD THEY MAKE you SADIMMA STOP NOW B4 you CRYSO IIGHT YALL MAN BYE BYE-feedback by KOOLBOI FRESH 2 DEF

so please baby gurl

Anyone Write Rap Lyrics?

Opening chorus:

Now you see that I have gots ma self this far/ so I hope to God yall don't fall apart/ I really wouldn't want that **** to happen to me/ so why you gon do this to your own family?/

Verse 1:

Now I know fo a fact that you don't wanna do this/ you know how much it hurt the last time you tried to do it/ whatchu need to do is go out and see a councela/ and come back to ya man and try a fresh start/ you know you don't want to end up like me/ cuz all I gots now is ma self this far/ I really don't wanna see yall fallin part cuz chances are thats what happens when you fight at the bar/ I don't care what people tell you this is your life to live/ so please baby come back to me/ and we can do a lil sumthin/

[chorus]

Verse 2:

So how bout it baby?/ you know I can neva forgive ma self to this day/ I regret all the times ive made you feel that way/ but believe me baby I neva meant to hurtchu/ I was out drunk off ma *bottom* and just wanted the ***** too/ so please baby gurl come back and gimme a chance/ I promise to God that I don't mess up again/ and if I do mess it all up again/ I give you permission to ****in blow off ma head/ now as for me baby girl I regret what all I said/ to you and behind yo back/ I wouldnt blame you for not takin me back/ but I will always love and miss you everytime we apart/ but baby please don't tell the kids why I don't live wit ya even though it gitz dark/

[chorus]

Outtro:

So please baby gurl I wanna love you/ so please baby gurl I wanna hold onto you/ so please baby gurl just gimme one last chance/ so please baby gurl/ may I please have this dance

-reply by Young Caesar

A Thugs story We all have dreams some dreams come true some don't,I uses to think while I was a kidSomeday I will rise so high so that I can touch the sky ,but at last it seemed all of it wasBunch of bull **** retarded dreams, ****ing fantasies and ****ing God damn liesI used to had lots hopes now 24 to 7 now all I do is smoke dopeSome time I just wanted 2 commit suicide by hanging myself on a ****ing ropeCuz I aint got know scope leading a life which is standing on lies, denies, dopesAnd giving people mt promisese and lies,telling lies denying denies as I grow older my arms got soHeavy its like I am holding the weight of the world on my shoulderThey call me dope rocker what can I do they cant see or view my insideStill I fight against time cant even make it through when friends, relatives comes talks2 me �so what do you do�in my mind I wanna say **** you ,what I do what the **** is it to you.InsteadI say I'm in music business suddenlly they lost interest its not east to rap fast **** you so screw you ,**** you cuz I'm threw you its not that easy as it soundsAll I got is my son beside him nothing matters ,when I'm around him I feel betterCuz he is my everything,he is my life, how much I love him I can discribe before he was born I was a stereotypeAfter he came and changed my life.If you got money any ***** will call you honey how funny, friends will adore youAs long as you got money ,after the mula(money) is goneAfter the mula is gone so are they .Thats why I walk alone I don't need any one except my son cuz looking at him my heart burns with regrets,years went by in tears,we all have ups and down we struggle cuz thisIs life we are living, if you don't understand these word you can kiss my *bottom* ,its not easy to full fill you dream and this is the theme of my rap cuz I'm thugs 77 coming straight from hell not heaven,always hangin with my thugs there is on one rule kill or get killedLost of homes got killed resting at the penitentiary cuz know one thing lock and load thatsOur mother ****ing code thats the rule are you listening shoibal you fool.As the code is on we thugs bring out the big gun 9mm,ak47 ,m16 you name it we got itCuz we are born thugs and we will keep on killing as long as we like ,*BLEEP* you get the best to be the best you have to trail yourself as a real thug cuzThis world is selfish and people in it so treat your enemy like **** if you see him Getting away bam one shot from your shotgun and he is dead God damn.Welcome to thug mantion welcome to thug land.Tell me give me your opinion I got lots of it ,I wall be wating -reply by raj hasan

I write rap liem I like to put people in my trap,I also write different types of rap lyrics so I will be waiting for you reply .I got like 236 rap written by me .So I will be waiting ,thanks .Take care man-reply by raj hasan

100 dolla billaz

Anyone Write Rap Lyrics?

38 magnum strapped up hallo tips gassed up punks get scrapped up while thugz get they cash up extra clips when there aint no tips to expload so reload and get blown off the **** we expose wid 4 fingaz I grip wid 1 finger I sqeeze the trig trigga trigga killa skrilla murder these moua ****az like a killa hundred dolla billaz I chill wid all g's and hittaz real gat pealers drug dealaz we taking over cause our pockets be swollen ye you know how we do like when we ride we golden got them girl open got em strokin while we chillin back tokin and crokein street lokin ganja smoking I feend for fat stacks and stacks of weed thats something I feend to be chokin on them 2 types of green these hatterz b hateing on me cause they jelious of my style I just stare em in the eye & smile they cant stand to c me shineing and chiped up but my mado is let em hate and watch the money pile up tips hallow heart cold and shalow wxpensive whips guns and clips it b that ill flow qwuip blow the full clip catch the ill whip we be loving dis **** I'm a go like dis illin killin drillin chillin killin pealin like a villan wid the illin for the skrillin cause the skrillin be illiin wen we doin den dealin tokin them trees *****s stay on they knees toking this bomb dro I'm a hit and ill the flow I be sick wid the rimes my mans doing mad crimes the flow is sick *****s on my **** crazy ilmatic **** moving dem peruvian flicks yo get up in it then hit it split it rock it den *BLEEP* it the pop it you best know you aint gunn stop us ***** we the alphas the ultimate power

-reply by avi iron aka bliss aka money mak prince

Me Continuing my persistence, Persistent existence, Intellectuality will guide me throughout my struggles, My troubles, The clock is forever running, the game is life Lives are at stake, Decision you make, take, A toll on everyone, anyone, Will be affected, by the pressures of adolescence Even the presence the slightest essence, Of fear, Can be smelt on you its always clear, be a winner or never be visible here, you're transparent, I see through you like glass, vicious rumours circulating I'll have to pass, you can hate while I demonstrate, you aint in my class, I'm the champion, you the challenger, never be my calibre, I came, I saw, I conquered, and I aint got no record deals or sold out concerts, like J-HOVA, but I said it before, I'm a winner, you heard, IT'S ALREADY OVER, so don't say no more..................................................................you're claiming you're the best, aint nobody gunna disagree, this ain a contest, being blessed, or moreover interest in success, profound pride proves a necessary benefactor never to lose, the ooze, of determination running through my veins, 110% through hail sleet or stormy rains, the gain, of self efficiency, individuality, being a leader, some might say an over achiever, a firm believer, in one's own abilities, coz really he's, the most proficient person never cursing its unnecessary, being oblivious to a loss, it's hereditary, exemplorary vocabulary slaughtering adversary's, takes him to another level diminishing reputations, of those that oppose him relieving them from their stations, beware of the trailblazer path he made through life, cut the tension in the situation with a knife....................................................................... Now they always say yes u think u hard, I don't need to be I'm jus carefree, Coz when it comes down to the nitty gritty I get witty, Killing competition like the terminator, Flaking of foes like a skin grater, I'm struck with an epiphany, instantly, I recognise It doesn't matter what they ponder, no wonder They get so upset; they can't get their own way, Whereas I get what I want everyday, no one can ever run away, My reach is like rain, I poor down from the skies, Juxtaposed I'm like a phoenix, you will see me rise, My potential u can see it before your eyes, The prolific plans I Devise, Will take me to the top like an elevator, Stepping up with ease like an escalator, I'm a renegade from society, A weary enforcer of propriety, Neither he nor she can possibly, Deter me, From my gloriously glorified news, Haven't u heard I preach my own personal views, Pen to paper is my strongest tool, Never create chaos never act the fool, While u contemplate what alcoholic beverage to drink, I ascend from prodigy to legend before you blink, Conservation of new rhymes, A slow release over time, Mentally murdering rivalry, An unconventional crime, This is mind games, my aims, To prevent internal collapse, Using a psychological ability of agility, To avoid a opponents trap, Of drawing me in to a physical bout, Never lose my head never strike out, Never shout, Or cry, Never act tough, Never act rough, Don't need to be hard, Because I'm carefree, see I'm just me....

SoI'm kinda nervous to show people my lyricsSo I thought I should show it to people I don't kno at allLolSo this is just song I'm makin up off the top of my headYoI'm sittin at home, broke an lonelyOnly wantin to smoke dro and foreseeWhat my lifes gonna beBut I cant even seeOr sho my lyrics to my friendsBut I kno I'm dopeAnd if I could id steal the showFaster then any average joeYa knoBut ya don't knoThat I been through s hitLittle id get hitCuz id hit firstSometimes ill just burst outHopein that I cant see through the cloudsAt the earth cuz I'm on topCuz I will rockAny muhf you c k aIf I could get the balls to say what I wanna sayIn front of peopleMan this is so gayAnd not in a homophobic wayBut have my dreams carry me awayTo the cloudsHahaI'm sorry if it suckedI guess thats one verseI could name itInto the cloudsHahaTell me what you think

Yo this is my first time writin lyrics but I wanna get good at it

I made this 1 in like 30min when I was bored, gimme some input

In life theres only two type of people in the endThe kind that lived it and the kind that pretendIve noticed these little things in the time that I spendGangsta wanna be's acting cool tryin to offend

acting different then the rest of us though there white toTheyll end up workin a desk job in toronto just like me or youEven still they seem to think I cant tell by what they spewThe fact that I'm any different then them just aint true

skippin school smokin hash to by pass the timeI'm ok with that I lived that life at onetimeJust don't be thinkin that in 20 years, or ull still be slimeThe **** society has to clean off the streets its just grim

pretty soon ull kill someone then be in jailAnd there no way the world will let you prevailCause thats just how it works in this fairy taleUll be sittin in solitude hoping for mail

maybe a friend or pen pal to talk you through thisOr some to tell you its a nightmare its uselessWishin you werent as hard as you thought breakin facesSoon the food you eat will become bitter an tasteless

Five years go by and this is your new estateUse to life there think your in checkmateThen an explosion rips through the prison gateNows your only chance if your ever gonna escape

a battle between the devil and angle in your mindBut there is only 1 answer that you can findYou sprint out with your inmates back to man kindJust to get to a motel to see the news headline

now if you get caught your there even longerAnd your sittin there diein of hungerWishen to God that you were youngerOr hopin you get picked up by some warmonger

but nothin happens you just stay  an starveYou decide to call your highschool friend harvHe tells you hes sorry and tells the cops where you areInto your stomache your story you carve

about how you wish you just acted rightThe police show up at your room that nightYou just go with them don't even put up a fightThey strap you to a chair and you see the bright light

you wake up from the acid trip you just hadYou burst into tears decide to call your dadYou decide to follow a different fad then what you have beenOne thats stories ending inst so bad as that one had been

spelling and stuff is prolly bad but tell me how it turned out

I wrote this in like 2 minutes 

think I could be real good at this if I spent time.

I wake up in the morning, damn I'm still broke

A *BLEEP* got no job, no prospects **** is a jokeCant even efford to light up a smokeNeed to get my grown *bottom* dealin the cokeCoz I see *BLEEP*s man rollin on dubsGucci clothes, rolex, faces all smugI wish I had that,  I wish I had thatKnow what I gotta do but that involes staying strapped with mac.But then I could have that mercedesGet it in jet black that **** would crazyOr ill get a trial and sentence maybeId rather get shot up then locked upMake my own situation worsePut me in then handcuffs but id I prefer the hurseThat way I could escape my nightmareTalk to God when I get there, tell him its unfairHe cant treat a *BLEEP* this way, give a *BLEEP* ambition but don't get paid

-reply by Author Name - e.G. John, MikeKeywords:

Life is the meaning of hateNo peace, just violence, deaths of uncontrolled fateGuns, powder an petrol prices go over rates Ghettos full of the devils paths and hell gatesCorruption and violence and the war on statesIt all gotta stop, the murder, troubles and all em liesCause the result gonna be dealers on the blocksSellin em weed, guns, an rock Cuz in the end there gonna be sacrafices of childrens lifesin new york, missispi, cali, london and tokyoThugs blasting them thugs, cops, kids an so and so Good cop an bad cop living their dreamsReduced 70 pounds of them dehem jeansKids don't know the ideas of right and wrong Everything I spit in this songAre so God damn wrongAs I rap these words all I feel is determination The rights, the law, violence and there extermanationAll of them thoughts of hatred, blood makes me shiver pain All of life would be goodThe valleys, the goverment the ghettos of the hoodIf life wasnt full of all this hate

-reply by Diego

Past and Present my future made youTill the last momment I shall provide the timeline in the endMost noticed my presence was like gods real evidance Truth be told or at least truth be told in constant messageYall didn't hear my voice or tone but you feel it in contextWithout an end of context their no withstood of my progress My words come with a work hard process of definitionNo ones perception read as good as my words allowIs their a end to my melodyThe poetry came from me was so great it was defined by scientistI hit the lines so nice I surpassed Speed of soundHeart started to beat so fast I became a hellhoundThe only way for me to cool down was to add more verses to my poetryIs their a early end to the last melody without wordsHeres a final way to end or at least some shall say beginCapatolized without a articulate way of grammar Written mad stories of poetry without the voiceNo one needs to hear my or needs to hear my sould speakThey heard me in the first two tries and now they shall re-tryAt least someone shall undrstand me and replyLive on and Live your life.My email is the.Drought@hotmail.Com I do this a lot.-reply by Author Name - e.G. John, MikeKeywords:

freestylingAnyone Write Rap Lyrics?

dey call him emuzeHis slow lyk kanouteThe same *BLEEP* that was robbed on the high wayHe would always do what I sayOr his head would be on my trayI call it the judgement dayI'm the guy u should die forCos u the one wiv the minorI gat wat it takes man..To make dem want an encoreI can hear u gal screamin dt she wants my **** murI turn her in2 a little ***** That I can turn onlyk my switchI even heard she was fkd by k-switch..Haha

-reply by Joe Pablio