xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjLuki

Anyone Write Rap Lyrics?

VersesAnyone Write Rap Lyrics?Replying to DjLukiTITLED: BRAVE ME{Chorus}So if ya wanna hate me, hate meNo matter how ya rate meYour the one who made meSo ya better be afraid of meCuz of the way ya played meMy mother never forgave meCuz I was a brave meVerse 1I kill lyrically like I was SHAKESPEARStep away from me cuz I will BAKE A QUEERIf they step cuz I MAKE FEARNow look the the earhthQUAKE HEREAnd it will make ya BREAK CLEARSo ya runnin for the door to ESCAPEI am batman with my black CAPEThan you I'm sure I'm in better SHAPEYou a washed up rapper who only post a wack youtube TAPEHopin someone think ya good when ya *bottom* I could easily RAPE{Chorus}Verse 2I took the risk to STRIKEWith my vengance placed on this MICI gotta hatred lik a jew against the third REICHMy rhymes sweet like the candy mik and IKEBack to when I was a boy ridin my BIKESeeing the houses in the distant hills thinkin thats what my house gonna look LIKESo one day I left home and began to hitch HIKEIn and out off different towns all the TIMEJust showin the world every RHYMEI'm ashamed to admit I commited CRIMETo just live cuz it hard when ya only got a DIMEI was still in my PRIMEBut I was in and out of the gutter SLIMEFacing the world head FIRSTTrying to satisfy my THIRSTTo have the sickest VERSEBut I was feelin CURSEDTo brave me it only got WORST{Chorus}Verse 3There I was in the CELLLocked right up in county JAILFeelin like I was a complete FAILMother wouldnt come pay BAILIT felt like livin HELLWhen I was realeased I was just more CONVINCEDSo all my energy I DISPENSEDInto my raps makin sure they werent CONDENSEDAt my own painful EXPENSEBut finally I was FOUNDAnd I got a deal and no longer was DOWNNo longer did I feel DROWNEDCuz I had mastered my SOUNDThere I was exactly where I wanted to be listening to my heart POUNDCuz brave me had become a spittin blood HOUND{Chorus}

Random scribblesAnyone Write Rap Lyrics?

Sit back and watch whitey start manglin'

Light yo a*s up and leave the bloody corpse danglin'

Stop laughin at my rhymes doo I ain't lyin'!

And if you think I am, bring ya face over to my nine

I can tell all you fagg*ts justa minute to late

So beat it, go home and masturb*te

Cuz' I can tell you mothaf*ckas neva' gettin' a date

My rhymes are causin' y'all to have a mental disruption

Turnin y'all a*ses into leppers, causing a skin eruption

Finished you all off with spontaneous human combustion

I'll let you live long enough to see the glock comin'

And if you smart, yo a*s will start runnin'

Kill ya whole crew in 3 seconds shows my cunnin'

The rate I grate ya face is absolutely stunnin'

I smoked ya whole family like a pound of cannabis

I'll leave ya whole blood line twitchin afta my diss

Scare em so bad, they'll be sweatin out their p*ss

If you lookin for a better rapper, none exists

Cheers bruddah!

-reply by J Dizzle

diss on all Anyone Write Rap Lyrics?

listen raping anit always bout girls,drugs,killings but hey listen

imfamous back again in my domain

driving all your fake asses insane

retaining the title of being me

don't cha agree?

haha listen when I'm done ill probly b on tv

and this is a garantee

to a tolerable degree

feel frees to flee

right now I'm on my killing spree

go ahead run home to ya moms

cuz I still drop bombs

this rap is over like vietnam

imfamous

-reply by imfamous

yo yo yo! fast food!Anyone Write Rap Lyrics?

My rap is about fast food.

5,6,5,6,7I want a double cheese burger and hold the lettuceDon't be friend sonNo seeds on the bunBe up in this drive-thru 1 or for 2Got a crave for a number And I like ma shoeYou can check It up in hereIn this dizzleFrizzle ma nizzleAnd salt on the frizzle Dr. Pepper ma brotherAnother for your motherI want a double super size and don't forget the friesKrispyWhat?Oh, Ma brothaWord upShut upAoooPshhhNa, it's tightHa ha ha haAoooHeh?HeyWhat you talkin' bout Willis

-reply by Rapper MC

imma woop your *bottom* fasta' than a door bein michael myers with an axe and the metal splittin' off the latch! all u gurlz that like me can forget it, kinda like brittany spears that came from (std'z and **** and all u can get!) man imma' kill u faster than hitler's perfect army that came after and faster than tha' next drafter!, but when I come after, u better be lookin' out faster than tha' tourettes guy that twitches better than the snitch master!, u bastard, old haggerd, I stab u like a thousand sharpend daggerz! when I'm done there aint gonna' be no one left ta' be staggerin'! hit u harder than butter bean when hes slappin' and' laughin'!  u think I'm done? think I'm tired? haha, ill dunk u in my own piss and light u on fire with my own bic lighter! kick u higher than tha' cypress tree's while I'm beatin up michael myerz! your just a f'and liar! ill rip teeth out fasta' than a crazy dentist with a pair of pliars and electric wirez! awe **** the bic blisters, ill use a flame thrower and burn u alive worse than that one guy with a million degree burns in guiness world records! I'm not done yet, imma' keep u in dat' cage, woop your *bottom* even worse with whip like a slave back in the old dayz! cut u open wide with a 20 foot blade and make u eat razors straight for THREE DAYZ!

-reply by THEMATHERZ

Red rover, red rover.Let my past come over.So I can turn it's *bottom* blue like Grover.And moreover, I won't be sober.Don't expect me to be convert. No operartions til October. I've lost my patience, kill and choke her. Fill the muzzle loader, guzzle a soda. Mold her and fold her into the cup holder. The followin October, you smell an oder. Time that I sold her to someone colder. Maybe Minnesota or in the Dakota's. Yep, behold her. No regret, not one iota. I ****in told ya I was a soldier and could hold this boulder over my shoulders. You don't need a decoder ring, to know these things, are what grows wings. Puppets with broken strings. **** it, the hopeless sing.-reply by codychaos

Anyone write rap lyrics?Anyone Write Rap Lyrics?I wrote this in about 11 minutes so it might not be the best... Titled Life and it isn't finished yet...(chorus:)I?m making my way to the top,Anyone gets in my way,They get popped,9mm in my hand and it?s cockedAnd if you?re steppin? to me you?ll get dropped,I don?t care who you are cuz I?ll beat you all,Shoot your a** up and you all will FALL, (Verse1:)Show,No fear,In these eyes,Burying yourself,With all these lies,Pullin? yourself closer to your demise,Days are short,And one day you will have to die,Round 1,2,3,And you?re done, baby,Livin? by the gun,Sure the hell ain?t free,Paying the price,Of a dirty continence in life,Is not the way to live,In my mind,But it?s how we do,We roll the dice,Every single day,Is the way we play,This game called life?(Chorus:)x2-reply by TheFallen1

outside the side of sides. Anyone Write Rap Lyrics?

Step right, into the sun, beat a the drum

I go left- right, feet on the ground gettin it down

draw a smiley, right onto my fist knock out a clown

set it off if no peoples around turn up the sound

cuz I'm hot cold shining above, show me some love

if your stroodles aint toasted enough get in the stove

if your paste aint tasty its cuz u eatin bugs

drippin out like sweatin too much pass me a towel

this hot sun is rippin my skin armpits are fowel

smellin like peices of ****,

midgets who spit,

annoying lil gimmicks just to play with some *BLEEP*, 

making money to the verved extent,

set up camp all night,

heat rises then the sun comes again.  

-reply by aceofspades

SICKNESS=ILL, DOCTOR GAVE ME NO MEDICINE AND A MEDICAL BILLAnyone Write Rap Lyrics?Give the kid a couple a years knowing the arroganceThat everybody goes on and starts cherishinLike he gots fans, kinduh looken apparent withStupids starin but they aint darin ****Ive lost battles and won warsWhat else could I ask forBeen rappin since I was 9 now lets blast forwardI'm 15 in the hustleBut I aint experience no struggleI just keep gettin in troubleLittle white boyKnow how to fight boyKnock you out where your lights boyI keep honest shiit I don't lie boyNo time for hatenI let yah do that I aint hesitationBecause I gurantee that tech is sprayinBut a let me get a calm downNd just talk about how to ball nowYou cant expect me to fall downI'm flying you suckers is just learning how to crawl nowI'm versatile I'm all aroundCan make you feel painAnd can make you desire hate awayMake you wannuh fight my words got feelinsMake you speak your mind instead a just chillinAround the 8 we are just dealinNo rats near aint no one squealinWe in the sky we don't see no ceilinsI'm just climbin until I'm beyond the topSo upon I'm up on where the universe stopThe astrology imuh star in the makinYou can see the blunt lit blowing the jamaicanThe shine is little but wait until I start aginGotta a future ahead of me so my past is ancient-reply by Kool Whip the Youngin

rap lyrics from nikalieAnyone Write Rap Lyrics?Evyone ask and tha same damn questions, but neva look and to find one damn clue. They wanna know who tha fu*k be check and me like ma daddy neva put his fu**in hands on me. I had to step from the crib jus to live past ma prime. Got a pare of 6 inch heels to keep ma kids fed fo real. Time was slippin and all I had left was money... God they neva told me get the green would eva be so grimy. Check and the streets I went from the poles to b and the bed wit a *BLEEP* between ma sheets to get bread. Oh how ma motha shoulda neva let her man creep in ma bed. I blame her *bottom* for him fu**in wit ma head.This is me but now I'm and tha army greens, don't have a chorus yet... Jus wrote this now if u like holla at me ]NIKALIE-reply by nikalie

im the fresh young kid you ever seen around im the hottest young thing on the play ground got my black n white sneakers under the bleachers got my fiddy cent fitted haha thats one way to spit it

yo i got soo many lyrics about everything if you wanted some offensive nasty *BLEEP* i could be like ok its the pupil dialator ill rhyme generator call me darth vader grab your mom and violate her with a light saber style vibrator. i grow my hair long and were lip sthik put glue in ur moms ***** just to make my *BLEEP* stick you *BLEEP*ing dip *BLEEP* are you a retard a fat chick eating lard in a leatard will always make my penis hard.n thats just sum random *BLEEP* of the top of my head if u wanted some lyrical cool kid *BLEEP* i would be likeplease accept my apollogie if my methadolgy is to complex for you to follow me as i take another draw from my hash pipe and write why your an *bottom* whipe hit you with that fast snipe this could be your last night shine bright like a flash light might hurt your eye shight light the stick of dynamite *BLEEP* your *BLEEP* all night just cuz her vagina tight. if you got any beats hit me up on face book adam nunn the one with the 2 middle fingers on da pic haha peace

hry anyone here write rap lyrics? i made some beats and still making but i can't write lyrics for u no what..... cany anyone write me like 2 or 3 verses? just wanna see if i can make it work with my beats...

(Ratatat Beats #3) or your beats

Comin off the top yes indeed i mean the dome.
You runnin but you stopped because u can drive home
I dont plan to stop till my seat becomes a throne
no need for a clone, i can do it on my own.

Have haters throwin rocks but its okay ive been stoned
liquor got me silly I be sippin on patrone
get ya girl so I can take her home and make her wetter
she thinks you did it good but she know i do it better

I climbed all the way to the top aint gon stop,
all these other rappers are poppin a squat
suddenly becoming rich and getting all the fame,
every chick want me, they dont even know my name

getting all the chicks to suck on my *BLEEP*,
they bounce up and down on it like a pogo stick.
sleeping all day, partying all night
wearing cool shades and a fresh pair of Flights

what else could I possibly want in my life?
probably more money and to get laid by your wife
I wouldnt use a condom, Id get her knocked up
it be easier than a 3 itd be a layup

we be crossing you up because we mother*BLEEP*in ballin
we aint runnin from these rappers cuz we be globe trottin
im the baddest *BLEEP*ing rapper im the one to blame
cuz im like Derek rose, on top of my game

bottle at its last drop, im just about finished.
I hope my raps didnt cause your dreams to be diminished
theyre gone with the wind, I think its time to go,
ladies and gentleman hope you enjoyed the show.

Verse 1: they call me the grim reaper, an angel of death proffessionally lethal.im on a search for power,smoking weed till im high as a towermy enemies run hearing guns bust like thunder from bullet showers.when my funeral comes dont even cry or bring me flowersive learned to survive alone in a cold zone with my heart frozemomma want me to be legit but drugs bring cash flowim taking over the block no one in or out like fidel castro.my arsenal like rambo,chilling in a lambo,shoot these AK s make your homies dance the mambomoney on my mind im always on the gring ,im killing more than time spitting these rhymesthey aint on my level im beastly , a monster unchained and murdereous