xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjLuki

Anyone Write Rap Lyrics?

C.O.N.Z A.TAnyone Write Rap Lyrics?

now who the **** iis iquest any bet hes a ***** wid no hair on his chest meet me in real life so I wont havta bully text and flex a muscle the poof didnt ask for it but I'm bring the trouble treat me wid respect coz I'm yur guest never the less theres nathing rong wid second best wid a vest that says I suckd off my daddy anit worth a caddi but you don't approve wid a stick wid a lollie you'd ratha stick wid 2dolla sucky sucky hardly use paper to wipe your *bottom* insted a fat **** riding up you fast 

-reply by criminal ****ing order

slam shutAnyone Write Rap Lyrics?

I'm up on this stage it feels like I'm in a cage when I open my mouth my words they just don't seem to come out.  I see these people and I feel so ****in feeble I choke they think I'm a joke I got every rhyme all I need is the time open my throat and out these words float if only thats how it goes I feel like I am alone I wanna take this mic and just chuck it cuz I aint havin no luck up here but **** it I know I can rip it and twist any way they want me to but I cant get the words to come through I slam shut I cram up I know I need to just man up but I cant I start to rant and rave about the cave they all suspect me to be a slave I need to just ****in behave I could but I don't want to **** it imma take this gloc and blow my brains out onto the ****in clock if you in the way you betta duck bullet comin at ya betta start roamin on the floor or get ya brains blown to the door

-reply by Z-LOWE

i can rap goodAnyone Write Rap Lyrics?

you see me walking with my goldey looking chain you try rush me you feel the pain.

punches in every single direction you try hit me you will see the matrix reflection.

us guys are living are life just don't get involed with guns and knifes don't act bad or think your fast when guns shoot out bullets it will be like a blast.1234 thats how fast police will be at your door selling drugs smoking cockain it feels so good but you will feel the pain.You may be flash with the chain and the ring you walking around with all the bling bling but it causes attention people coming after you wheres your connection.Wanna drive a car with the 20 tires I get it for free I no the suppliers.When you rich you always have money in your pocket next getting your girl a gold locket its life go the right way wanna make touble you may have to pay.Graffiti crime murder aint nice end up you geting knifed.

/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley16.Gif

-reply by chunky chain

Yup, you can try but cant do it like this, I make the club raise up, like petey pablo did, I rock the mic, and I'm so fluent, I could try to teach yo kids but imma bad influence, naw I'm good, but I'm known to get a little bent, doggystyle the way I drink my juice and gin, Shawty say "crunk smitty can I hear you spit?", **** that, bend over and catch my greatest hits, Yup I'm the one that they love to hate, cuz I go hard on the mic like lebron in the paint, so don't you try and be someone you aint, cuz if ya step in front of me ya get nuts in the face, cant trump me donald, so don't even try, I'm the answer to the question you can ask A.I., So gon tell em bout me, cuz I'm just what they despise, ill just litter on the track now recycle with ya mind, hey 

Excuse the crunk smitty reference. Of coarse that is my rap name but I just do it for recreation. I have couple notebooks of some pretty witty stuff so if you like this then shoot me an email. This goes for anyone else viewing this. Email is gsmith0141@kctcs.Edu

P.S.- this song was done to the david banner- Shawty Say instrumental

Think they can rapAnyone Write Rap Lyrics?Ha ha, all of yall is phoney, blame ya ***** if you don't know me, I got shot by her desert eagle, damn did she blow me; I get blow and I get bricks, but *BLEEP*s don't seem to get this, cause when silly raps come out your finger tips, the bullet goes and my finger flips. Their the hardest *BLEEP* in their block so they think they can rap, but you should know, even the fastest bullets don't hit the back, or don't make it back, anyone can write a ryme but can you sell'em on the track; anwser is no, but they think they can rap. Most of this **** on here is re-wroten or re-spitten, so these people have baseball bats but yet they aint hitten. *BLEEP* you should be quick to hear and slow to speak, before you hear the the eagle cherp at the top of its peek. When my eagle cherp it goes bang bang bang, funny little *BLEEP*s wanna be rocken the same thing. But I make mine on tracks, on yours theres no noises, cause they think they can rap, but they have some queer *bottom* voices. BWA RECORDS - Icen Uniontown Pa, bierer wood acers.Some of you good, some of you **** *bottom*.-reply by Icen

iGuestAnyone Write Rap Lyrics?

Ya I don't know iGuest, but he knows me I'm the best, I pray for you chest, because my bullets stay blessed. Hes getting by on those silly raps, boy you aint that slick, ill smash and break ya f!#k!and bones like a jagged rock crick. Ill travel the globe lookin for iGuest, prepare and protect yourself before I quest. See your stuff is written down and the lines still dumb, I'm cold, you get frostbite like a needle make you numb. Thought in the top of my head, roll the trees on my bread, weed on money, I'm the dolla bill dummy. I'm actualy in school writing this down, cuz my grammer is wack, but I spit pound for pound. Gotta go now before I get caught, so who is iGeust, I got a package you never brought.

BWA RECORDS - Icen 

-reply by Icen

Intro MVPAnyone Write Rap Lyrics?

Ayyo CHI-TOWN STAND UP,

D-Lo Skillz in tha mutha f***in buildin,

I'm goin in,

T be that *BLEEP* named D-lo with a round of applause,

Come round yo hood and stack tha h**s and b****es,

But I don't brag I sag,

I'm like KB,I'm always MVP

I am unstoppable, I'm #1

This city is mine,

These *BLEEP* cant stop me,

If they could these *BLEEP* would try to cop me,

I'm sharper as Samurai Swords,

I'm extra sharp like cheddar,

I'm sharp as Schick Quatto,,

I'm colder than a blizzard,

this is lord of the rings,your the hobbit, I'm the wizard

-reply by D-lo Skillz

1 free 1 jump on this cash cow thoughAnyone Write Rap Lyrics?Replying to DjLukiOk yeah ok yeah ok yeah ummh yeah peace God cuz God son cum in peace unless you want me on my aries **** even though I'm more like zeus and ya'll tryin to box wit the God but ya'll thought are shots don't reach never get close cuz I got to much fire so even if you try to make it rain on me I stay dry but I don't mind leeking sum **** I don't mind cuz that's wut you don't do don't even conspier in you this is more than rap are death this is more than just a hobbie this is life and my *BLEEP* I'm tryin to get paid by the ****in verse no better yet the letter they got a flow but my flow wetter more than kid cudi my day and night are 1 dusk till dawn that when words get born by the creator the father and ima protect them by sending the grem reaper which is just another rhyme not a much time left for a beat ****ing wit me cause my *BLEEP* I'm starvin so I guess I'm a martian on my outer world style of hypnosis on these instrumentals that I somehow when my voice get on em make everybody wanna bob their heads like I'm controlling them wit the dialect of my speech no auto but I need to charge for my speeches are lecture cause I'm in human like I'm mr.Roboto hello now let me introduce myself they call me frank niddy-reply by niddy

i have some rap for ur beatz write me back if u choose to use it pleaseAnyone Write Rap Lyrics?

cruisin down the street in my six fo, crome to yo dome if ya clownin, look out my window, see someone startin beef,  I get out and beat it out his teeth, ****in wit me bud, I'll leave u in a heap covered in blood, I'm a lyrical flood, come by and cheap shot ya if I gotta, bullet to yo brain, your ****s all lame, come start ****, I got a glok to answer ya cokin a beat so I spit wut I know and I already no u aint got no doe, I'd giv ya some but your a ***** giv ya two shots fast one in the *bottom* an the other in yure brother, an the other night I ****ed ya mother,  so again I'm cruisin around in my six four and now I'm shovin u dead suckers out the door.

wut did you think, I am just a begginer so go easy lol

-feedback by jesse russell

LyricsAnyone Write Rap Lyrics?

Wake Up,

Stretch My Arms
Then Blaze Up That B-40
Smoke It My Head
Yea
That's A Good Mornin

I Puff Trees Like A Buddhist
Drink Like A Fish
My Two Best Friends
Herb And Al
That's Weed And Heineken

Smoke Many Blunts
Of That Cannibus
So I Can Get A Gage Up
Off That Righteous Bush

Killer Denk Buds
Sticky and Green
You Havin Pipe Dreams
While I'm Puffin Them Trees

No Matter Where I Go
You Know
I'm Packin A Bowl
Kryptonite 
Got Me Twisted
Cross Eyed Like Debo

Blood Shot Eyes
Got Cotton Mouth Too
I'm Smokin ****in Cannons
Burnin Smooth
And Don't Canoe

Clockin Mad Paper
Stackin It Tall
Aint No Deals Over Here
I Aint Monty Hall

I'm Goin Off Like A Gun
Sick
Check Your Notes
Semi Automatic
With A Laser ****in Scope

I Make It Rain Til You Drown
Can Flow To Any Beat
Steal The Show Everytime
That's Why I Top The Elite

Come Complete With Conceit
Kid I'm Far From Discreet
I'm At The Top
You Underneath
And MC's Cant See Me

When I Stroll In A Room
Its All Eyes On me
Whisper Point And They Say
Yo That's P.C.P.

607 Is Blood
Bloods Thicker Then Mud
Remember This Mug
Cuz Its About To Blow Up

(Hook)

Everyday Is The Same
I Get Up
And Then Blaze
Start Off My Day
In A Motha ****in Haze

I Makin Money And Keys
Getting *bottom*
And Smokin TreesYou Cant Expect Less
From PCP

I Get Hugs
And Mad Love
Just For Comin Thru
Kid Its Good To Be Me
Must **** To Be

Money Aint An Issue
PCP Went Big
I'm Buyin The Bar *****
We Getting Twisted

Light Another Dutch
I Didn't Give Ya Enuff
Don't Ever Speculate
You Know We Getting ****ed Up

I'm Goin World Wide
Time You Recognize Me
Takin Over Motha ****a
Here Come PCP

The Golden Child
From West Palm Beach
Ran The Streets With PJ
In That 5 6 Ace

A Couple Scheming Youngsters
Always Plottin Something
Getting Paid We Hustlers
2 Steps Ahead Of All Ya's

Now Take Ya Self A Seat
We Bout To Smoke This ****
You Know The Chronics Blazin Kid
Hit After Hit

Crack Another Bottle
Of Them Heinekens
Drinkin And Smokin
Til The Room Starts To Spin

Take A Toke, But Don't Choke
I'm Puffin Weed, Not Dope
But I'm Doper Then Dope
So Dope, You Cant Cope

No Matter Where I Go
I Pack A Bowl Before I Stroll
Kryptonite Got Me Twisted
Another Story Told

(Hook)

Everyday Is The Same
I Get Up
And Then I Blaze
Start My Day
Inna Motha ****in Haze

I Makin Money And Keys
Getting *bottom*
And Smokin TreesCant--Expect-- Any Less
From PCP

I Get Hugs
And Mad Love
Just For Comin Thru
Kid Its Good To Be Me
Must **** To Be

Money Aint An Issue
PCP Went Big
I'm Buyin The Bar
We Getting Twisted

yeh well what do yu thinkAnyone Write Rap Lyrics?

Ive lied to myself,                                    

it's stacked on the shelf,

I'm feeling the weight,

How do-I debate?

of the state that I'm in,

Now I begin, the twirl I'm within.

I'm only fifteen but,

lately things've been,

getting to me, but now I agree,

to pull a firm grin,

and take things on the chin.

I won't feel down, 

I'll act a clown,

I'll make a devotion

with a quotation,

bros before hoes.

I'm feeling lonely,

and the only

ones I can trust, 

sadly are just,

me and I.

rerun this track,

and feel my emotion,

make a commotion.

-reply by leedo

I build on tracks no train to let the beat commince

wen um tracking rappers down like um runnin to finish

and if you run up get done up with this auto amnition

you kids only knee high and um just up in the district

like hi where you ben just whipping the bently

verse/freestyleAnyone Write Rap Lyrics?
don't know how to actThey don't know how to see Whats right in front them Or what I do onto thee**** get crazyAnd they will just flee But me I never run Wont follow anyoneUntil I before meI be so high These dudes thinking I floatI stay so far aheadCall me usian bolt And I will catch what the q b throws at meJust like torry holt **** be getting messyBig dipper baby Unbelievable **** Call me mr. CrazyHigh voltage verseAnd the opponent just screamBoy just don't taze meI speak the unspeakable I pass the unpassable But when it comes to thisI do the unthinkableI be thinking taboo thingsStay so high think I got some wingsBut I stay fresh and clean like Mr triple triple zeroYou need me to come quickJust scream hello hello HeroAnd I fly as fast as the flash Squash all your problemsWith on fat stack And quick sip on that flask Healing dudes faster than mashThe famous tv showAnd I will just clear youLike the button right next to the... Never mindIt doesnt matterHope you got that oneCause I don't rewind Cause I'm a true slayerThis aint to video storeThere is no dvd playerI keep looking into the futureLike the us's mayorThese flows wont ripBut you better call a taloirCause your **** comes outWith absoulutly no bit of flavorBut me I spit rhymes That taste like some cake With seven layersI will destroy you With my quick change up Ill be playing triple a ****I will soon come upLike this rays pitcher I talk about cash There is no priceUnless his name is davidYes I keep on going This **** wont stop this here flowingGot sloppy near the end But wont stop what I'm showingWere hear at the endAnd look how ive changed My life is getting dark Just look how ive changedI am the tiger that could not be tamedWill flow with the bestLike lil wayne Thought you stopped me in my tracksBut still I remain Sure I'm at the end of my ropeBut I'm about as hot as a flame
-reply by john

quick lyric..Anyone Write Rap Lyrics?I know this girl shes got a baby like brendaLetter to daddy got a return to senderHes gone and he aint comin backHes broke so they aint no hope for his paper stacksPayments wont be comin throughHe pretends like he don't know who u r like he never met uUntil someday u go on tvOn jerry and start screamin why the f*** did u leave meAnd he still comes of whackTalkin bout his gat the fakest man listens to gangsta rapStill addicted to crackSits on sidewalk sippin on jackMutha**** on the dole loses it at the track..(break)Aint no hope 4 a guy like thisF*** the trick he want u back give it a miss..Then she leans over rests her head on ma shoulda and I give her cheek a little kiss..Till the kid full grown ill be there 4 uIll do anything go anywhere 4 uAint no other woman can compare to youSo tonite is your nite and this songs 4 u..---insert singing hook-----reply by JusT AnoTha Brotha

Im 10 years old hears my rap boyAnyone Write Rap Lyrics?

I'm rapping crazy not lazy u think your rappins rising fast uh son that aint fast I'm rising higher then the price of gas your big now but u bout to get cut down by me I aint no clown I aint messing around if I rap youll be on the ground and people will be around watching me spit ok I'm done wit dis ****

-reply by zach hartig