xisto Community
snlildude87

Your Name In Chinese what does your name in chinese look like

lololol.. very cool indeed!

I always liked to know how my english name (Daniel) would be in chinese letters..

Good find, snlildude. :)

So here's my chinese name.. :D

Posted Image

Now, I wonder how that sounds in real life. :D

Posted Image Yea, My name is jake and thats the chineese version. The second letter looks cool, the first one looks something like a farm to me =P This is a pretty good find nguyen, good job.

Posted Image

Well that is my name in characters.... At least the name I go by which is BETH! ;) I like this sort of thing. Its fun. Thanks dude!

I think this is Ki-mu. I'm guessing that's not how it's pronounced in Mandarin though...

(I'm Kim) PS, I study a bit of Japanese, and I know how to read Kana and some Kanji...

Posted Image

The first character on its own is gold. The next one seems to be a feminine type of character... a girl and mother compound? Could anyone tell me what the next character is?

Hey bluekirby! I know chinese, and your name is correct in chinese! It's very accurate too! Your english is lisa and when I say your name in cantonese it comes out "lee sar", which is very close to your english one! Your Lucky! ;)

The cool thing is that my name (Li-Aung Yip) *is actually* chinese! (our family is chinese/malay)The crap thing is that the closest approximation i could find for it in that list was 'leon'. My mummy dearest told me that my name means 'king' or something similarly melodramatic, though.

My chinese name is my Last name then my Middle name.. It isn't the pronounciations but the English version which is LIU KAMAN which sounds like LOU{or loo ;)} CARMEN... like my actual name is Rebekah Kaman Liu。Yeah。。。I was named with an english name when I was a baby。。so I don?t have a Chinese-English name, if you undersand,as my first name。

Prounounciations。。um I kind of forgot something like Liao Jia Wen

but my chinese name is 廖 嘉 雯 {may come up as boxes }

I can?t actually read or write chinese。only my name ... haha.

Posted Image

oops had to edit..image weren't showing...

Edited by Becca (see edit history)