xisto Community
snlildude87

Your Name In Chinese what does your name in chinese look like

snlildude87,Sep 7 2005,08:37 AM]Haha, what? Does that say something that shouldn't because I don't know Chinese, so...

:) It's not a bad word, it just sounds.. really.... wrong. :(

I have a REAL chinese name, but don't have the Chinese input on my computer nor know the pinyin for it.

Use NJStar it's free. You can download it off the net. Do a google search for "NJStar". Although if you don't know pinyin it's going to be a leeeetle difficult to enter the words. :)

Lmao @ Dodger and Nguyen.. I'm learning chinese, so I can translate some of the radicals in your names, but translating chinese gives me headache.

I know Nguyen, your name doesn't have the 'Person' radical, like everyone elses'. So I think the meaning is unrelated to people...

And you've got the radical for 'earth' at the bottom of the first character, so Im' completely stupefied.

Panda's name in chinese -

Posted Image

- Christohper D. Merchant

Lol, Chinese is cool to learn, some of ya'll should try it. It seems to me to be easier than english, seeing as each radical has a meaning, and you just combine radicals to make words, (or characters). Whereas in english, you have to learn EACH individual word. You can't combine 'A' and 'B' and have a word, if A and B had different meanings.But i'm taking Chinese I this year, which is cool, and it's nice after that many years of English (Engilsh IS my native language, but still boring).Panda

Posted Image

That site said that that was my last name. . . but it wrong :P

it's not suppose to be like that... aghhhh it's close but not that. though it's pronouce the same. :( i am not happy, i am not happy at all!!!!!!!!

my dad said that it's because it can be spelled many ways... but i'm still sad.

----------

Digital Lavender

=P I have a given Chinese name already... since I'm Chinese. My real name's April, but my given Chinese name doesn't mean April... But I'm guessing this is for fun.. but I'm not sure if it's accurate since Chinese name's aren't really given with the English one. Plus, I can't read Chinese ( T_T ) But I guess this is pretty cool. =)

I can't even write my own name in Chinese, and I'm Chinese!!!But its spelt "Yi" Pronounced "Yee"Strange...I know.I spent 8+ years telling my teachers/classmates to not call me by my Chinese Name...

man that sucks they don' thave my Vietnamese names just English ones. I thought it was going to be cool until i couldn't find my name. Lol. should've tooken an american name in the first place. its all my parents fault!!!!!!!