xisto Community
snlildude87

Your Name In Chinese what does your name in chinese look like

LOL, you have a really funny one there. The characters mean (in order) "cloth", "rely" and "grace" (or more like a kind act). So your "Chinese" name means you are a piece of cloth that relies on acts of kindnesses... :P

I always thought that they wright names the same as we do...Never thought that my name would look different in their language..I am also interested, if they acctually have characters in the same way as we have, because i heard somewhere that they use symbols which have ceratin meanings like i dont know "& for a dog" and they just put those symbols together to form a sentence..If anyone knows how this things work there, please say it here...I am visiting that site in a moment:)Greetz

hehe...so many roma letter to combin chinese charactor,interesting.certainly i need not to show my english account name to be translated in chinese,because my chinese name translate to english is hulunes :P

I think that everyone's name is a bit awkward because it's not using the right "lucky" words that some people use and some of the words aren't very "good" sounding, and may be swear words... but that's fine, because it's not like you're going to use that name as a legal name in China are you? :P

Apparently my name (Matthew) is really offensive in Chinese. My uncle and aunt live in China and tried to bring me back a chinese name stamp thing, but it was really hard to get my name because it was offensive or something. :P

I speak Chinese! Its REALLLLY difficult. The characters are so much harder to write than english. There are like...id say six strokes just to write I or Me!but all those translations the website are doing are WRONG! For Example: Andrew Potter's chinese name will be different from Andrew Person's name. 1. The last name2. Your English name does not affect your chinese name!

Well, I think that writing Chinese is really difficult, because you have to memorize a lot of symbols and how they combine to form letters.