xisto Community
snlildude87

Your Name In Chinese what does your name in chinese look like

This is cool! I've always been interested in different languages, and I'm always interested to know how my name looks in other languages. So far I have my name in Japanese and Korean (from foreign exchange students I befriended when at school). I have never known my name in Chinese before though...until now.

Posted Image

(my name is Michelle by the way)

Thanks for the link Snlildude!

Um. This is actually pretty hilarious. You guys -do- know that none of those names have any meaning, right? Except for Becca's (but that's because it's her real Chinese name)...Those are just what your names would sound like, Chinese-style... ;)And yeah, snildude, I would advise against using that name with any Chinese people. They're going to look at you funny...

klick on Chinese Names then klick the letter for your name and then find it from the list.

Wow i mean aftert i clicked on the L for my name i couldent belive how many names there were that started with L. anyways heres the picutre for Lucas.

my name. ^^ Posted Image

Cool... but how do you pronounce it? I would be great if there could be a way to pronounce it just like in the dictionary.

Well here is mine:

Posted Image

:)

snildude, don't! Those who do understand will laugh their butts off... Please don't...

182916[/snapback]

Haha, what? Does that say something that shouldn't because I don't know Chinese, so... :)